chubby vs. skinny

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by snobbes, Mar 29, 2006.

1. snobbes

Gold Member

hi guys, there seems to be an agreement that guys give betta head than girls, but what U think, does chubby guys give betta head than the skinny ones, in my experience they do, or is it just me gettin more turned on by a chubby guy ( or girl)than a skinny

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I think there is agreement that some people suck cock better than others. Good head is a function of comfort (with what you are doing), understanding male genitalia, skill, practice, and your ability to take feedback from your lovers. Partner body size has no bearing here, IMO.

3. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Guys suck cock better than women because they WANT to suck dick. And you don't have to buy them flowers or promise to call the next day. And of course, because they know how it should feel. Just my humble opinion. Or perhaps the several thousand in my past. :rolleyes:
    Bryan-

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Hmmm...if a guy is chubby and he loses weight, will he give better head when he's fat or skinny? The answer seems obvious.

5. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Fat chicks give better head, obviously.

Why?

Because they have to.

6. D_Kirkhaus Komandohanger

Fat people give great head.
    They're always hungry,
    and they love to have anything in their mouth.

7. chrispy

chrispy Member

As a fat man who gives good head, I would have to concur...

8. LazyKing

LazyKing New Member

Oh man. Thanks for gicing me a good laugh.
    But that's a mean thing to say..

9. Matthew

Gold Member

Let's have a contest.

10. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I've only been with four guys so far. 2 well into chubby range, one on the chubby side of center and 1 stocky but more built than chubby. So I have no skinny guys to compare to but I have thought that chubbier guys can sometimes give better head because their cheeks and lips are plumper than thin guys. Also, being that body fat is natural heat insulation their overall body temperature is often elevated making their mouths extra warm.

11. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well...I do not believe that ones weight has anything to do with their abilities at sucking dick. I'm a thinner guy and my Partner is chubby...and we both now how to suck a man dry. I think what makes you great at it. Would have to be how much you actually enjoy doing it.
    :tongue:

12. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I take exception to the implication that women don't want to give head.
    I will concede that men may be more adept at it for a variety of reasons.

Men are in general physically larger than women, bigger head= bigger mouth= less teeth scraping, possibly more depth available. No idea if there's a correlation between gender and gag reflex.(though watching some guys eat, I doubt they even have one)

Again generally, men have a higher body temperature so perhaps a hotter mouth.

And of course the obvious benefit of having a penis of their own and having that first-hand knowledge what feels good to them, keeping in mind that no two people have exactly the same tastes and what sends one into ecstacy might earn you a quizical look from another.

But hear this!
    It's not because as a whole women don't want to give head !

As to the rest,
    I don't like flowers, they'll just decompose.
    And they've always called...

Thank You

13. RideRocket

Gold Member

While fat people may have elevated body temperatures resulting in hotter mouths, keep in mind there's an extra cost associated with this pleasure especially as we enter the summer months.

Extra body fat = extra body heat = higher need for cooling = more air conditioning being used = higher electrical bill

If gas prices weren't enough, that 'hotter' mouth just cost you extra money for your electric bill! Is that worth it?

14. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh I think you're on to something here ride! I'm going to form a new environmental group, C.H.O.E.D.E (pronounced choad). Corpulent Humans Overuse Energy Damaging the Environment. Our mission will be to kill all fat people and refine their body fat for use in oil burning lamps, furnaces and modified diesel engines. It'll help protect the environment.

15. findfirefox

Gold Member

Make sure you use Hybrids, we want the most MPG possible.

16. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dear interested person,

C.H.O.E.D.E. appreciates your support and environmental concern, however, we are simply an activist organization. We do not manufacture automobiles. I would highly suggest that you and your like minded skinny friends petition the automobile industry to manufacture C.H.O.E.D.E. certified hybrid engines.

Good luck.

17. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

just a little resentment there? :mad:

18. aguy

aguy New Member

I don't think it makes any difference.

19. B_blackmeatpounda

B_blackmeatpounda New Member

Going back to the original question, I've been sucked by both skinny and chubby girls and the chubby girls give better head cause, it isn't politically correct but it's true, they are more desperate for you to like them cause they have issues about their weight.

20. MorganaDrake

MorganaDrake New Member

Albums:
    Well as one of those 'chubby girls' I have to respond. To say that chubby girls give better head because they're desperate for you to like them, is bullshit. Sure you can say that about some chubby girls, but you can say that about some skinny ones as well. I, quite honestly, give head only rarely and ONLY after I've been with a guy for awhile. And I don't usually find problems finding someone to settle into something with. See, I'm neither desperate to make someone like me, nor do I care for giving head. If you like me, then like all of me. Respect me, because I respect myself and won't tolerate less. Also because I will respect you. More than that, I'm proud of who I am, both inside and out. Bottom line here, don't make generalizations. It's an ignorant thing to do. Human beings, as a whole, have a want and need to be desired and accepted both in friendships and more meaningful relationships. It may however, be stronger in certain individuals for any number of reasons...and yes appearance is definately one of those reasons. Still I don't think we should ever stereotype or make generalizations about people. Are all African Americans and Hispanics gang bangers? Are all gay flaming and prancing around flaunting their beauty? I know both of those things not to be the case...and i would never, out of respect for the human beings around me, make those generalizations.

Draft saved Draft deleted