chubby vs. skinny

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry sista, I was just saying my experience, not intending for it to apply outside of the girls I've been with. You should sign up for the Big Sister program (absolutely no pun intended) cause a lot of little girls need a role model like you.

love

Ty

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
blackmeatpounda said:
Sorry sista, I was just saying my experience, not intending for it to apply outside of the girls I've been with. You should sign up for the Big Sister program (absolutely no pun intended) cause a lot of little girls need a role model like you.

love

Ty

Ty, first off, no need to apologize. I just wanted to represent the other end of the spectrum.

As for the rest of what you said, I'm heavily involved in many volunteer activities. I've done some work on Indian Reservations, done some work in some inner city programs and other things...but i've never been in the Big Brother, Big Sister program. It has been a thought on my mind though. However, I don't see where I could fit it into my schedule. Still, I make time for the younger kids in the neighborhood, playing with them, going to the park with them, or just talking to them...so you could say that I basically already do the Big sister thing.

ben40

1st Like
Media
Spladle said:
Fat chicks give better head, obviously.

Why?

Because they have to.

haha its funny because its true... the best head i've ever received was off a very fat chick... loved it! haha

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
MorganaDrake said:
Well as one of those 'chubby girls' I have to respond. To say that chubby girls give better head because they're desperate for you to like them, is bullshit. Sure you can say that about some chubby girls, but you can say that about some skinny ones as well. I, quite honestly, give head only rarely and ONLY after I've been with a guy for awhile. And I don't usually find problems finding someone to settle into something with. See, I'm neither desperate to make someone like me, nor do I care for giving head. If you like me, then like all of me. Respect me, because I respect myself and won't tolerate less. Also because I will respect you. More than that, I'm proud of who I am, both inside and out. Bottom line here, don't make generalizations. It's an ignorant thing to do. Human beings, as a whole, have a want and need to be desired and accepted both in friendships and more meaningful relationships. It may however, be stronger in certain individuals for any number of reasons...and yes appearance is definately one of thosereasons. Still I don't think we should ever stereotype or make generalizations about people. Are all African Americans and Hispanics gang bangers? Are all gay flaming and prancing around flaunting their beauty? I know both of those things not to be the case...and i would never, out of respect for the human beings around me, make those generalizations.

Sweetie, i along with you are one of those 'chubby-er' girls and i totally agree with the bit about having be good at it because im desperate is a crock of shit.

And to all shallow guy who have an issue with MY weight..
I like sucking cock..im damn good at sucking cock...but you'll never find out how good :wink:

LookinginLV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a fat gay guy, I can't give head to myself, so I can't say for sure, but I've been told I give better head than skinny guys or girls. But also been told I'm more fun to pound too because guys can slam deeper and harder than they can slam skinny cute little guys and girls. Some guys really like the "bounce", especially lean ones with no padding of their own and bony hips.

But don't take my word for it... Vegas, by all means, judge for yourself!

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snobbes said:
hi guys, there seems to be an agreement that guys give betta head than girls, but what U think, does chubby guys give betta head than the skinny ones, in my experience they do, or is it just me gettin more turned on by a chubby guy ( or girl)than a skinny

No, I LOVE chubby guys. Not overly fat but chubby/stocky.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lemme just say that sex can be good with anyone as long as they dont lay there like a sack of potatoes, that pisses me off.

i think a lot of assholes tend to categorize chubby(chubby doesnt mean fat, fat fat is unattractive) chicks as unhealthy or not worth paying attention to. ive been with one CHUBBY white chick cuz she was sweet, had a cute face, really big breasts i cudnt take my eyes off of with a relatively thin waist, with a slightly chubby ass and fit thighs. she was amazingly flexible and energetic, AND it was the best sex i ever had with a white girl...she did get really sweaty though.

chubby is good, sometimes. whereas too skinny is never good.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
snobbes said:
hi guys, there seems to be an agreement that guys give betta head than girls, but what U think, does chubby guys give betta head than the skinny ones, in my experience they do, or is it just me gettin more turned on by a chubby guy ( or girl)than a skinny

Hi there, damn, if that's you in your avatar I'd love to represent the guys on the chubby side in your research!