Chubs and Chasers

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just have to ask, are there any L.P.S.G. guys out there into chubs? I have had some great experiences with guys with big cocks. As a matter of fact, when I lived in the big city (Los Angeles), I got approached by big cock guys who where gay and str8 because they thought as a big guy I could really take what they had to offer. But I understand on a sight like this there are not a lot of guys who think that way. Yet and still, I really enjoy sex with chasers (guys seriously into other guys with big bodies). So are there any guys on this sight like that?:tongue:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I am not personally attracted to the chub physique and do not mind either way if someone is or isnt turned on by it, I have to say I can see perhaps where the attraction can come from. It takes all kinds to make up this world and sexuality is very rarely vanilla aka straight forward and so if someone with a lot of weight on them is more appealing to someone then I say go for it lol :) I do however find it amusing in a chuckling kind of way, when I see a chub with the really fit jock dude and how seeing them as a couple sometimes does people's heads in. It's like - " How did the big dude end up with a stud like that ?!" lol.