Chuck

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck

Part I

I was hot. Horny and hot, let’s be honest. My options for cooling off were few, but promising. I could head to the public pool, where there were open showers and where, in the past, I had enjoyed showering in close quarters with a few men. Or I could head to the university gym, which was air-conditioned certainly. But that would mean I’d actually need to work out – getting even hotter and sweatier – before “earning” my time in the locker room, where jock-watchers could have a jolly good time. I could also go to the mall or out to a movie, but those would require money. And I supposed that if I were going to spend money, I ought to just finally have my own a/c fixed. Fine. To the phonebook, I went.

“CB Heating and Cooling,” said a middle-aged female voice. She had the huskiness of a chain smoker. “How can I help you?”

“Uh, hi. My a/c is down and has been for some time now. I have no idea what it’ll take to fix it, though. Is there a way that someone can come and check it out and let me know?” I resisted the urge to suggest that she send her biggest, burliest man.

“Well, of course,” she rasped. “That’s how we do it.”

“Great,” I replied. “How soon can I get someone here?”

“Umm…” There was a shuffling of papers and a brief squawk on a two-way radio. “Where do you live?” I told her. “Oh, you’re just down the street! I can have someone there within 15 minutes.”

Sure enough, 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I padded on bare feet to answer, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and plaid boxers. It was too damn hot for much more. The man whom I found on the other side of the door was such the picture-perfect “repair man” that I actually smiled. He was a big guy – stocky certainly, but not really “fat” – with a barrel chest, thick arms and a trimmed salt-n-pepper beard. Probably in his 50’s, he stood there in blue Dickies and a long-sleeved lighter-blue shirt. His embroidered tag read “Chuck.”

“Hi, I’m here about the air conditioning…?” he said.

“Yup. Come on in,” I replied, and swung the door open. If he wondered at my sparse attire, he didn’t show it as he stepped in and I closed the door behind him. “What do you need to see?” I ran a hand over my face. Shit. I haven’t shaved today.

He raised his eyebrows slightly. “Well, I should probably check your filters where the air draws. And I need to look at your unit.” I couldn’t resist. I cocked my head innocently and gave him a quizzical smile. He didn’t miss a beat. “The big air conditioning box. Do you know where it is?”

Stay tuned for more!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, there's certainly cock in this story...

...but you're gonna have to wait for it. :firedevil:

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part II

“Sure,” I said, and started walking, leading him to the hallway, where the drawing vent was. “Here’s the vent. I changed the filters last week. That’s when I realized it wasn’t working.”

He gave a half smile. “Well then you’re already a step ahead of most. The unit?”

“It’s in the side yard.” I ran a hand through my short, light-brown hair and started walking again. “You can get to it from here…excuse the mess,” I tossed over my shoulder. I led him through my bedroom, scooped up a few pair of boxers and threw them in the closet on my way. I left the tell-tale cum towel where it was at the side of the bed, parts of it obviously used and stiff to the touch.

I opened the French doors and he made his way to the large, metallic gray box that sat on a concrete slab in the side yard. I watched him from the doorway, waffling on whether to walk out and tag along like a little kid. I gave in to the urge. By the time I reached him, he was already poking and prying about the box, removing a panel here, tapping on pipes and the fan blades there.

“You must be boiling in this heat,” I said. “You want some ice water or something? I can’t imagine wearing those pants and long-sleeved shirt right now…”

“I can see that,” he replied, looking at me quickly with one upraised eyebrow. I shifted coyly from foot to foot. “Yeah, some ice water would be great,” he finally said.

By the time I had returned with a tall glass of water, Chuck had rolled up his sleeves and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt. I stared openly – and longingly – at his hairy chest. Curls of more of that dark-and-graying hair stuck damply to his large chest. “Thank you,” he said, as he took the glass and downed half of it.

“Absolutely,” I answered, still looking at his chest. I felt my loins stir then and, remembering that I would be too easily revealed in my boxers, took a step back. “Listen, I’ll be inside if you need anything else. I don’t want to get in your way out here.”

“Okay,” he said. “Thanks.”

He came back in and left a few times, going to the thermostat and checking various things. I tried to stay out of his way, but visible. I had been inconspicuously nursing my semi hard on, letting myself get plump, but not erect. On the off chance that he was interested at all, I wanted to be fairly certain that he knew where I stood on the matter. Finally, after about an hour, he came inside and closed the French bedroom doors behind him. “Well, there may be more work to do here, but it should at least pump some cold air out now,” he said. It was now or never. I stood before him with an obvious bulge running down the right leg of my boxers. He definitely noticed; I saw his eyes move from my crotch to my face. “May I use your bathroom to clean up and…do some business?”

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part III
(This is where it starts getting..."vivid.")

“Of course,” I answered. I led him back down the hallway to the bathroom. He entered and left the door open. I knew that I had to engage him in conversation if I wanted to stand there and watch. “So what’s this gonna run me?” I asked. “You know that whole broke college graduate thing? That’s pretty much me.”

He was at the sink lathering up. His sleeves were pushed up even further, his hairy forearms glistening under the soap and water. “Well, it wasn’t that big a problem, really.” He rinsed off and grabbed a hand towel to dry off. Before I knew it, he had turned his back to me and was facing the toilet. I heard his zipper open and then there was what sounded like a very thick stream of piss jetting into the bowl. “You know,” he said over his shoulder, “we do have payment plans.” He turned his body a bit further, just enough for me to see a massive piece of meat filling most of his left hand. “We can talk about that when I’m done here, if you’d like.”

I made no qualms about looking openly at his cock. My own had progressed even further from plump mass to solid poker. “I think that’s a very good idea,” I said.

“Great.” He didn’t turn back, instead letting me watch as he wrung out his meaty cock. When he started to put it away, he turned to face me openly. I watched with large, hungry eyes as he crammed it back into his pants and zipped back up. “That’s better!”

He walked up to where I was rooted in the bathroom door and put a hand on the obvious rod in my boxers. “Looks like this needs a little work, though.”

I looked up into his dark brown eyes and nodded. “Yes, sir.”

Before I knew what was happening, he was on his knees in front of me, lowering my boxers. Out sprang my dick, all man-loving eight inches. “Impressive,” he murmured, as his lips closed around it. I let my eyes close and head tilt back as he went to work on my cock. My hands found his arms holding my legs, then his strong, broad shoulders, and finally rested on his head and neck. He moaned, and cupped my balls with one hand, using the other to slide up and down my cock with his mouth.

“I have to have you,” I moaned back. “I have to.”

He slid his lips off my raging boner and stood, unbuttoning his shirt. I started on his belt. Within moments, he was in his briefs, a rather solid feeling lump filling them out so that the elastic at his waist opened involuntarily. I took his hand and led him back to the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

We fell onto the bed together, arms wrapped around each other, searching, grabbing, groping. He was so strong! At times I feared I might disappear into his embrace completely, unable to find my way out, only to emerge gasping for air before our lips locked and tongues danced together, sliding in and out, sharing dark space and breath.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part IV

I kissed my way down his neck to his chest and over to one stiff, pink nipple. He moaned deeply as I flicked it with my tongue. Encouraged, I clamped down with my lips, moving my tongue over and around his nipple as quickly and forcefully as I could. One of his hands pulled my hair seductively; his other found and clutched my hand.

I licked my way further down his chest, following his hairy love trail, every inch covered in graying dark hair. Some Italian god, I thought. Some wild stallion from heaven!

When my lips found the waistband of his underwear, I brought my hands up and helped slide them down, revealing his love tool inch by scorching inch. Finally released, I held his dick – easily nine inches, uncut and proud, and nearly as thick as my wrist – and ran my thumb across its underside. His balls rested heavily between his legs, hanging so far as to sit lightly on the bedspread. His nuts were easily twice the size of mine; this man was built to fuck. I looked up to see him looking at me with such a fierce longing in his eyes that I was momentarily breathless. “You are so fucking beautiful,” I finally whispered. Then I plunged.

Up and down, up and down I went on that giant rod, trying desperately not to gag, but wanting every last inch of him in my mouth and throat. I slurped at his dick, relishing even the pubic hair as it stuck to my tongue. With one hand I grabbed his balls, and with the other, reached up to grasp a handful of sweaty chest hair. “Oh God…” he whispered, his eyes half-closed, chest heaving.

I milked his dick with my mouth for some time, luxuriating in the feel of his foreskin as it glided up and down, teasing my tongue. I felt his balls start to draw upward. “Wait!” he gasped. “Wait – I want you to cum with me.” I released his cock from my mouth and noticed the dull ache in my jaw. “Actually,” he said, smiling as he pulled me up to rest on top of him, “I want you to cum in me.”

I answered with a soft kiss. “I will.”

I reached over to my nightstand and took from a small drawer my lube. Chuck reached down as well, and brought back up the cum towel that I had earlier dropped unceremoniously on the floor. “This was a nice hint,” he said smiling. Then he set it on the bed and flipped over. Before I knew it, he was on all fours, his hairy asshole puckered up before me, beckoning.

I spread some lube on my dick and pressed a finger into his tight, hot hole. He pushed back, driving my finger deeper. “Mmm…Fuck me, boy. Fuck me good…”

I needed no further invitation. I placed my fat cock head at his asshole and pushed gently. I felt him accept me, reluctantly at first, and then with greater ease. “God, you’re big,” he groaned.

“I’m half-way in,” I replied. “Do you want me to stop?”

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part V

“Hell no,” he answered, and pushed back into me, driving my dick further inside his ass.

When my hips were nestled warmly against his butt cheeks, we rested a moment, letting him get used to my cock. “You feel so damn good, Chuck,” I whispered. I ran my hands lightly over his back, noticing with satisfaction as he got goose bumps. I brought my hands back to his hips and pulled out slightly.

The fucking began in earnest. Before long, I was riding him so hard and long and deep that I feared I might bleed him. But Chuck was insatiable. He grunted and groaned openly now, begging for more, for a deeper fuck, a faster fuck. “I want to feel your balls slap my ass,” he pleaded.

I moved from behind him to straddle him, and pushed his head down into the bedspread. His ass in the air, I fucked him harder than I’ve ever fucked anyone. “Oh God,” I moaned. “I’m getting close Chuck!”

His right hand moved to his crotch and he began pumping himself. “Fuck me, boy. Fill me up. I want you. I want all of you.” His chest and back heaved. I wrapped my arms around him, digging my hands into his chest hair, clutching his hardened pecs. “Cum in me, man! I want to feel you unload in my hairy ass!”

I felt my balls tighten. “I’m gonna blow!” I shouted. I pressed my chest against his back and imagined what my dick must look like plowing in and out of his wet hole, plunging deep with abandon only to come lifting nearly out again, like a fleshy saber piercing his willing, grasping, hungry anus over and over again. “I’m gonna cum!”

“Aaaah!” With a shudder, I thrust my dick hard and deep and felt myself explode inside him, spraying his canal with my slick seed. Against the urge to be as still as possible, I pulled back and pushed again, fucking him even while my dick screamed and spit in its hyper-sensitivity. It felt like my cock was literally blooming in his ass.

“Oh God,” he cried, “I can feel you cumming in me!” His breath was shallow and quick. “I can feel your hot cum in my ass, boy!” In response, his own volcano erupted. “I’m cumming!” I felt him increase the speed and pressure on his own dick and felt his abs tighten with every cum-spurting clench. I felt his cum spray my hands, still clutching his chest. He moaned with pleasure, his ass involuntarily milking more and more cum out of my own throbbing cock.

Finally, we slowly came to rest. I was still straddling his ass, my arms wrapped around his strong, heaving chest, my face against his wet back. I pulled out slowly, easily. “Wow, Chuck,” I whispered.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(And finally...the last installment.)

Part VI

He relaxed, turning to face me. “Fuck,” he said. “Fuck…” He grabbed the towel and threw it over the cum on the bedspread. “I haven’t been fucked like that…ever!” He smiled warmly. “Thank you.”

I propped myself up on one elbow to look at him. “Thank me? Thank you!” I retorted. “I mean, I had my hopes, I admit it, when I opened the door and saw you there. But this…this was way beyond my fantasies.” I ran my free hand through my hair and smiled. “God, I’d love to do that again sometime.”

He smiled back. “Oh, yeah!” He leaned over and kissed my forehead. “But right now, I gotta get cleaned up and outta here. If I’m gone too long, my wife will wonder what I’m up too.” He slid off the bed, grabbed the towel and wiped his ass with a dry corner, and then started to pull on his clothes.

“Your wife?” I asked, incredulous. This man knew how to take cock; I was surprised to hear he batted for the other team.

“Yeah, you know,” he said. “Barbara. She’s the one you spoke to on the phone.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Your wife. Wow.” I wasn’t really sure where to go with that information.

He laced up his shoes and tossed me a quick smile. “Shit, if you fucked her like you just did me, she’d leave me for you in a heartbeat.” I smiled back, but before I could come up with a clever response, he was headed to the door.

“Hey,” I called out. “You never said what I owe you.”

He stopped at the bedroom door. “Oh yeah. Well, I don’t really want to charge you, but y’know, Barbara will wonder. Can I just have her call you?”

“Uh, sure,” I said, feeling a distant awkwardness in the situation. I shrugged it away. “That’ll work.” I got off the bed and walked over to him, pressing my naked body against one of his legs. “Will I get to see you again?” I asked.

“Oh, yes,” he replied, and kissed me once more. “This was just an ‘estimate,’ of course. I’ll be back to do some actual work next time.” He winked. “You can set up the time with Barbara…”

I laughed and watched his back as he walked down the hall and toward the front door. Fuck, Chuck, I thought. Then, amused at myself, I smiled. Exactly.