Chuck

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(part 3)

"I don't usually do this," I said, wanting him to know that I wasn't necessarily easy, but not really caring one way or the other.

"Me either," he replied breathlessly. He was kneeling over me on the couch, and with one tug, his belt buckle was loosened. In a quick motion, he whipped it from around his waist and tossed it to the floor.

Chuck was gazing at me with serious lust in his eyes, and I the same at him. He teased me a bit, sliding his hands underneath the waistband of his pants, and tugging them down just enough for me to see his upper pelvis. Oh, was he a sight to behold. His flat stomach, which contained a trail of hair that began on his chest, heaved and flexed as he continued to arouse himself (and me) by caressing his pubic area. Chuck licked his lips until they were saturated with saliva and closed his eyes, and in one move his pants came down just below his meaty thighs (it was then that I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear). His thick, swollen cock hit my stomach with a thud, and my mouth watered at the sight of it. His balls were big, hung low and were flecked with short brown hairs. That big dick seemed to have a mind of its own, as it jumped, bobbled and moved without him even touching it. I went to grab for it and his hands caught mine, quickly pinning them behind my head again.

"Uh uh...," he said. "Not yet." He made quick work of fully removing his pants and then went to remove mine. I helped him out by raising my ass a little so that he could tug him down, and he took them and my boxers off in one fell swoop, tossing them to the floor with his.

Chuck layed his body on mind again and continued the grinding motion he'd started just seconds before when we were clothed, but this time I could feel that rock hard cock of his on my bare pelvis. He panted and groaned in my ear as he drove his member into my mid-section with almost brute force, and I could feel the wetness of his precum smearing on my stomach as he went. Without fully lifting his body, he repositioned so that his dick was now pressing against mine, and it took everything within me to keep from exploding right then and there. He began to grind his hard cock into mine, and with each movement his moaning grew louder and louder. I, too, could hardly control the gutteral sounds of pleasure escaping my own mouth, and Chuck silenced them quickly by ramming his tongue down my throat again. He now kissed me with such a passion that it seemed as though he wanted to swallow me whole. In the moment that he let go of my hands I seized the opportunity and reached around him, grabbing ahold of his big, muscular ass and forcing him down on me even harder. Not being able to control myself, I slid my index finger into his asshole, which was tight, warm and slightly hairy.

"Uhhnnnhh!!!" he moaned, his scream reverberating throughout the cavernous space of the barely-furnished living room. I kept it plunged in there about a good ten seconds before pulling it out, and Chuck grabbed it and without hesitation sucked the finger that had just been in his ass.

"Yeah..." I whispered, lost in ecstacy at his sheer unabashed sexuality.

He looked at me with a glassy-eyed stare of lust and said "Come on and eat my ass." In seconds he was at the other end of the couch on all fours, with his butt in the air. He turned his head towards me and gave his ass a slap, and I felt my cock stiffen even more at the beautiful sight before me. I knelt behind him and gave him a tease by running the tip of my erect 8-inch cock up and down his crack, and he let out another moan.

"Easy..." I whispered, sliding my finger along the crack before plunging it into the tight, warm awaiting asshole again. Chuck tensed and nearly fell flat on the couch, but caught himself and let out a small cry.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah! Fuck...yeah!" he groaned. Before long, he was bringing his entire ass back onto my finger with an equally strong fervor as he'd grinded into me just minutes before, and I decided to tease him even further by sliding my free hand between his legs to grab his balls from behind. They were big, but had stiffened quite a bit due to his arousal, and I bent down and took one in my mouth, then another. The feeling of his warm, tender nuts in my mouth was almost too much to bear, but I knew that this was just the beginning. With one finger still in his asshole, I took my mouth from his balls and reached futher between his legs to grab ahold of his fully erect, 9-inch cock, pulling it backwards between his thighs. "Ohh!!" he cried as I began to suck him off.

I orally pleasured him for a few mintues, then started to jerk his big dick from behind until my hand became drenched in his precum.

"You want me to eat that ass?" I asked.

"P-please!" he moaned, and I happily obliged. I repositioned myself so that I was laying on my stomach with my legs slightly off the couch, and Chuck's ass directly in my face. I spread the cheeks and found the small pinkish hole, licking and poking at it with my tongue. Chuck instinctively tightened up and closed his ass, and I responded by smacking his ass as if telling him to open up. He did so, and I went back to licking, this time more feverishly. Chuck was beside himself as I made a meal out of his butt, sucking at the point of entry the way one would suck and orange to extract juice. As the minutes passed, he became more relaxed, and began to move his hips in rhythmic time with my licking, and it wasn't long before my entire face was engulfed in his glorious ass.

I eventually moved over to his left cheek, dismissing the hairs and nibbling on the warm, plump flesh. Resisting the urge to bite down, I moved over to the right cheek, giving it the same, if not more, attention. I could feel my own precum dripping from the head of my cock, and I knew that if this stud didn't fuck me now I would blow without even having him in me. To let him know that I was ready, I flipped over onto my back and propped my legs into the air. Chuck slowly turned back around and knealt over me, stroking his now-saturated cock at a medium pace.

"I want you inside of--," I started to say, but before I could get the words out he had shoved his massive dick into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face with gusto, to the point where I could feel his head testing my gag reflexes. I became lost in a raging sea of lust as the smell of him, sweet and salty at the same time, enveloped every sense of my being. He must've made me suck his cock for a good fifteen minutes straight before showing me torturous mercy by pulling it out.

Before I knew what was happening I felt his hot, wet mouth on my cock, and I looked down to see his head bobbing up and down. He was deep-throating all 8 of my inches, and I tightened my knees around his head to keep from cumming. He quickly separated my legs and held them that way as he continued to suck for what seemed a sweet eternity. When he was done, he slowly crawled back up until his face was directly in mine.

"Please, Chuck..." I gasped. "I want you inside of me...please..."

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

I nodded, and in one swift motion he scooped me into his arms and stood. He was holding me in mid-air, and kissing me again, all the while backing up against a wall. My legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, and before I knew what was happeing I could feel my ass cheeks being separated. I was face to face with him, and, before plunging deep inside of me, he looked me in the eyes and whispered, "I love you, Sam." With that I closed my eyes and let it happen. Using the wall as leverage, he spread my ass a little more and plunged his big fucking dick deep into my ass, and I let out what was definately the biggest scream of passion I'd ever uttered in my life.

At first he took it slow, pushing his cock just pass my sphincter and letting it sit there, then going deeper. Deeper. Deeper. He kept this up for a few minutes before picking up the pace. With every thrust, his back hit up against the wall, threatening to send the few pictures I had managed to hang up careening to the floor.

"Oh...Chuck...I can't...I...," I moaned as he fucked me harder and harder, the pitter-patter of our flesh echoing throughout the apartment.

"Shhh..." he said. "I'm here, baby. I'm..." Growing too weak to continue standing, he left the wall and we fell back onto the couch again, all the while with him still inside of me. My legs were still tightly wrapped around his waist, and our bodies had become slick with sweat inspite of the fact that the air conditioning was blasting. A moment or so passed and he quickly picked up where he had just left off, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my asshole. The furniture squeaked underneath our heady lovemaking, and for a minute I wondered if the neighbors downstairs were wondering what was going on. I looked up and saw Chuck biting his bottom lip with his eyes clenched tightly, obviously to keep from cumming just yet. I grabbed his big, slick ass and pushed him into me, wanting him to go deeper and deeper until we were one.

My entire body was numb with elation. I felt hot tears escape from my eyes as Chuck's movements became more frantic. The experience was so pleasurable that I began to cry outwardly.

"Am...I hurting...you?" he asked, barely able to speak himself.

"No! Please...don't...stop!"

Chuck bent down and kissed me so deeply that I could feel his tongue tickling the back of my throat. It did little to quell my moaning or his, and I knew that if he wasn't going to blow his load soon then I would. He grabbed my hair and said, "You wanna cum?” No longer able to speak, I nodded quickly, and began to jack my cock faster than ever. “Wait for me.”

"I-I can’t…" I cried.

"Yes. Yes you can," he said reassuringly. He put a few of his thick fingers into my mouth, and I began to suck on them the way a baby would a pacifier. Before long I was moaning his name, and he mine.

"That's it...yes." he whispered.

Chuck began to work his hips in a circular, frenetic motion, and his body started to quiver under the unbearable ecstasy that had overtaken him. I reached up and grabbed his bulging pecs, squeezing them just as hard as I'd squeezed his ass before. I lifted my head to suck on an excited pink nipple, and Chuck cried out. The two of us were completely drenched in sweat as we closed in on orgasm. Together we moaned in unison, both unable to control the passion we were feeling in the heat of the moment.

"I’m coming Chuck! I’m…unnhhh…" I cried, tensing as my balls tightened to the point that they were probably barely visible. I shot a large wad of hot semen onto my stomach, and it was quickly followed by another, this time landing on my chest. A third shot hit just under my chin, and then it was Chuck's turn.

Sweat dripped from his brow and landed on my face, and at this point my asshole was gripping Chuck's cock like a vice. He had been cradling me in his arms, but let go quickly and removed his cock from my ass. Kneeling over me, he ferociously jacked his cock over my sweat and cum-drenched body--his screams probably loud enough to wake up the entire building. After six or so tugs, Chuck shot an explosive stream of jism that flew over my body and hit me square in the chin. Another shot landed on my chest, mixing with my own cum. Chuck's screams turned to breathless grunts as he shot a third load onto my abs, and a fourth onto the same spot. His own hand was soaked in his own man-juice as he squeezed out the last drop and leaned back onto his hindquarters, shivering from what had been certainly the most pleasurable sexual experience I had ever encountered, and I was sure was his too.

Weakened, he fell onto me and buried his face in my shoulder, and I reached up and cradled his head as we both fought to catch our breath. He smelled of hot, sweaty musty manliness, and I relished the feel of his damp hair against my face as I stroked his head. Together, we lay there in the stillness of the night with no sound but that of our own beating hearts.

(part 4 coming soon...)

Last edited:
Reactions: wantlowballs

supsup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now this is really, but what is gonna get me upset is that u stop, So PLEASE DON'T STOP

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(pt.4)

I awoke the next morning to the sound of birds chirping, warm, soothing sunlight filtering through the slats of the slightly opened blinds and Chuck staring at me with a sly grin on his face. It took me a second to decipher where I was due to the morning cobwebs in my brain, but the heft of his body weighing down on me, along with the sight of his gorgeous face, quickly brought me back to reality.

"Mornin', sunshine," he said, grinning even wider.

I stretched my body beneath him, stifling a yawn, and said, "What time is it?'

"Well, I'd say about seven or eight, but don't hold me to it."

The only light in the living room was the small amount provided by the morning sun, and I just assumed that Chuck had gotten up sometime during the night to turn the living room light off.

"Mmm...last night was--" I began, when Chuck cut me off at the pass.

"Incredible."

"Mm hm." I reached up to ruffle his brown locks and smiled, outwardly and on the inside.

"I was wondering if I could use your shower before I got out of your hair," he said.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Well...I don't have to leave just yet..."

"Listen, if you have some things to do today..."

"Nothing that can't wait." He was tracing my mouth with his fingers, and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body.

"The bathroom's at the end of the hall on the left," I said.

"Care to join me?" Chuck asked.

I nodded, and he helped me to my feet and guided me by the hand towards the corridor that led to the bathroom. As we walked, I marveled at the sillhouetted form of his body in the early morning shadows, my cock already beginning to grow at the thought of what was to come. I flicked the bathroom light on and turned it down low, and watched as Chuck leaned into the shower to turn the water on. By now I was nearly fully erect, and Chuck's eyes went right down to my hard-on as he turned back to me.

"My, my...looks who's sporting a little morning wood," he said.

"I can't help it. There's just something about you that turns me on."

"I was just gonna say the same thing."

Chuck approached me and reached out to pinch my nipples, and I could see that his cock was beginning to grow as well. After a moment or so of just staring at each other, he moved in to embrace me tightly, cupping his big hands on my ass. Our cocks were pressed against one another's, and I exhaled a sigh of pure, unadulterated bliss.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming," I said.

"Feels real to me," he whispered in my ear, which he had already begun to nibble. The running water from the shower had started to steam up the bathroom, and I looked over and caught our reflections in the partially fogged-up mirror. God, was he beautiful. And it wasn't only his physical attributes that had me hooked, but just him as a person. The way I felt at ease with him, even though we'd just met. The way he held me. The way he kissed me. The way he fucked--no--made love to me. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, and hadn't been lucky enough to find my one true love as of yet. There were times that I wondered if any of it was real at all, or just the stuff that romantic comedies were made of. But, if this is what love at first sight felt like, then it was surely a damned good feeling. I paused for a moment, thinking about that word. Love. He said he loved me the night before, right before he entered me, and I wasn't sure if maybe he'd just said it beacause he was in the throes of passion. I wanted to believe that he meant it, because that certainly what I was feeling. I became lost in the moment, and suddenly my trance was broken when he spoke again.

"Nature's calling."

I chuckled and watched him move to the toliet and spread his legs wide (a move that made his ass cheeks flex in a tantalizing motion). Seconds later the sound of a heavy stream of urine hitting the water in the toilet bowl filled the bathroom. I decided that I, too, needed to pee, and went over to join him. I became aroused at the sight of our dicks spewing out dueling streams of piss, and I could tell that Chuck was equally excited. With his free hand, he reached down and put his finger in my stream, then, with the same finger, began to fondle his nipple. When we were done I flushed the toilet and fell into his arms, giving him a passionate kiss that tasted just as sweet as the ones from the night before (in spite of the fact that neither of us had brushed our teeth).

"Come here," he commanded, pulling me under the water and closing the shower door behind us. Steam swirled all around our bodies as he took a seat on the raised shower platform. He delivered slow kisses to my chest and my stomach as he sat down, and I stood in front of him between his open legs, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. I could feel him start to tease my erect dick with his mouth, tracing the head over his lips and playing with the slit with his tongue. I moaned his name and opened my eyes long enough to see him looking up at me with those blue eyes.

"You taste so good, Sam," he whispered, then immediately engulfed my entire cock in his mouth. I let out a loud grunt and placed my hand on the slippery wall in a futile attempt to steady myself. He was sucking me off with slow, deliberate and steady motions, swallowing my cock all the way down to the base each time he went down. The feel of the hot water hitting my back, coupled with Chuck going down on me was sending me to the heights of ecstasy. I could not believe the power this man was having over my body and mind. He took both hands and began to massage my ass, then spread my cheeks and, with one finger, gently rubbed my anus in a circular motion the sent chills up my spine.

"Yeah," I cried, grabbing his head and forcing it down even harder on my cock. He started to gag a little, and pulled his mouth away from my cock, letting a small stream of spit escape his lips and cling to my throbbing head.

"Oh, Sam..." he moaned, looking up at me with his eyes half-open. I grabbed the bottle of liquid soap that rested on the holder beside us and squeezed some out over my cock. Chuck began to slowly beat me off, massaging the slick soap onto my dick until it sudsed up a good deal. He was beating his own cock at a rapid pace, and quickly went back to rubbing mine across his face and mouth. The torture was becoming so great that I knew I could no longer wait. I pulled back a few inches from him and grabbed his cock, positioning myself directly over his lap while positioning his cock for full entry into my hungry asshole. My breath came hard and fast as I felt his head invade the opening of my hole, and as I slid down even further on it I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

"That's it, baby..." he whispered. "Sit all the way down on it..." I squatted until my ass touched his thighs, and it was then that I knew he was fully inside of me. The feel of his rigid pole invading me at this angle was almost too much to bear. The pleasurable experience of it pulsating inside of my anal cavity nearly drove me insane. We looked into each other's eyes for a few brief moments before I decided to start riding him. When I finally did start, he gasped and threw his head back. "Oh, yeah! Yes! Unnhh!" he screamed.

I pulled his head close to my chest and fought off the urge to start crying because of the immense pleasure I was feeling. Up and down I went on his cock, slow, then fast. Fast, then slow. I became almost dizzy as the feeling of his manhood invading me in the heat of the shower was sending me into fits of ecstasy.

"Chuck, it feels so...s-s-so...good," I moaned. Our bodies, wet with water and soap and sweat, made little plap-plap sounds as my riding became more intense. He titled his head upwards and tongued kissed me through his own muffled moans, and I kissed him right back. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and down his back as far as I could, alternating between the two as my movements came quicker. He had my ass in his hands, guiding me up and down on him with simultaneous ease and force. He slapped my ass and I cried out. "Yes! Oh--fuck--YES!"
I bent down and began to lick his face. It may seem silly now, but at the time, I wanted to know what every inch of his being tasted like. His eyes were shut tightly, and I bent down to lick the closed eyelids. I ran my tongue over his cheeks, nose, chin, lips. He opened his mouth and welcomed my tongue back in again, and we kissed for a good long time as I rode him like a cowboy riding a stallion.

Chuck grabbed my cock and began to beat it ferociously, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. My ass became numb as I drew closer to orgasm, and I began to breathe in short, choppy rasps.

"You want to cum for me, baby?" he whispered and I nodded quickly, grabbing his shoulder blades to brace myself for the inevitable climax. My body convulsed as Chuck grasped my cock in his hand like a vice, stroking it like it had never been stroked before. He showed me no mercy as I tilted my body backward, and he had to move his own body forward in order to keep up with his thrusting. I squeezed his body tightly between my legs as the feeling of my cum rising in my throbbing cock overtook my entire being. "Come on!" he shouted. "That's right! Cum for me Sam. Come...on!" I tensed up as I shot a load of cum that flew over Chuck's shoulder, hitting the tile behind him. He continued jacking me off and I sat up straight and shot a second load onto his chest. He began to slow his pumping a little more, allowing me to shoot my third load--then a fourth, both of them on his chest and stomach.

I was weak, but started back up with riding him, anxious to see the look on his face when he finally exploded. I gripped the back of his neck firmly and steadied my pace, bouncing up and down on his rock hard dick. Chuck bit his lower lip and tilted his head back, and I knew that he was close to letting go.

"Yes," I said soothingly, caressing his face. "Let it go..."

With that, Chuck let me grind him a quick three or four more times before lifting me off of him in one quick motion. He hadn't even started to beat off before the first stream of cum shot out and hit me on the stomach. I knelt before him as he ferociously beat his dick to a second explosion--this one hitting me square on the cheek. His sperm slid from my face and landed on his thigh, and I rubbed it in with my hand and watched as he screamed and squeezed out a third load that hit me in the chest.

"Ohh...unnhh..." he uttered. His eyes rolled back and his mouth gaped open as a fourth load squirted out and splashed me on the shoulder. His chest bulged and heaved as he slowly fought to catch his breath again. Satisfied that I had seen him squeeze out every drop of his cum, I plopped my head down onto his lap.
The two of us were spent as the intense heat from the shower surrounded our bodies. There on my knees, I grabbed Chuck around the waist and hugged him tightly, softly sobbing at the myriad of emotions that were overtaking me. I felt his hand come up to stroke my head, and he began to rock me back and forth.

"Shhh..." he said. "I know..."

That morning, after we recovered from our lovemaking in the shower, I made us a breakfast of coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs and bagels, and we sat around in robes and talked for hours about a little bit of everything. He told me he was from Pittsburgh, and that had moved further south to Delaware to transfer to a different company for his job. He'd been living in Delaware a little over six months, and I told him that, with my being a native, I'd have to give him a real tour of the state and maybe take him to the horse races.

It was close to noon when he said that he had to leave to take care of some business with his car. I watched as he removed my robe and slid back into his khaki pants and blue Wal-Mart shirt, fighting back the urge to tell him not to go.

"You busy tonight?" I asked.

"Well, I'll have to go back home and check on some things there, and then I'm gonna give the shop a call to see if my car's ready. Hopefully I should have everything wrapped up sometime this evening."

"Well, I'll be here for the rest of the day, trying to get this place into some kind of order. If everything goes as you plan, and you're not doing anything, give me a call."

"Maybe I can come over and really help you unpack this time," he joked.

"Maybe," I responded. "And then, there's always the wine..."

We both chuckled, and I watched him move towards the door. His shirt was wrinkled, untucked and hung down over his ass, but even still you could tell that it was quite an ass to behold. I opened the door for him and, there in my doorway, we gazed at each other briefly and he ran a hand through my hair, kissing me one last time. He brushed my goatee tenderly with his finger and began to descend the stairs, stopping short at the landing and turning back to face me, saying, "I meant everything I said last night. Everything."

I bent over the railing and watched him until I could no longer see him, rushed back into my apartment and flung open the nearest window, leaning half my body out of it. It wasn't long before I saw Chuck pedaling from my apartment building, and I smiled watching him move gracefully across the parking lot on his 10-speed.

"Hey!" I called out, and he braked immediately, turning to face me. "I feel the same way!"

Chuck smiled wide, gave me a wink and continued to pedal his way across the street. I watched him until he disappeared beyond the pine trees that partially obscured his apartment building, thinking that, for a guy who never really believed in love, I had finally found it, and in the most unassuming of places.

Last edited:

Zayaoi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OHH I love your work mate, its one of my favorite stories.

Keep up the good work!! Thx

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(pt. 5)

Soon after Chuck left, I slipped into some sweatpants, a t-shirt, and seriously began to straighten my place up. I was on that good ol' proverbial Cloud 9 after my wonderful and unexpected night (and morning), and the butterflies in my stomach were giving me just the energy boost I needed. Within a few hours time, my living room was starting to come together the way I wanted it to. I broke down a mess of boxes and hauled them to the storage room, came back up and rearranged my bedroom into something presentable, and wiped down the kitchen and bathroom until they were spotless. I had just plopped down onto the couch (the couch) for a much needed break when the phone rang. A smile immediately formed on my face.

"Hello?" I said. There was a loud vroom noise in the background followed by Chuck's voice.

"You hear that?!" he yelled.

"Yeah, what is that? Did you just buy a motorcycle or something?"

"No, I wish. It's my car, I just picked it up."

"Great! How's it running?"

"Like new. Guess I should probably stop revving the engine then, huh?"

"Probably," I said, nervously fiddling with a piece of string hanging from my t-shirt.

"Listen, have you eaten yet?"

"No, actually. I just finished cleaning up this pigsty a few minutes ago and was just about to flip the TV on."

"Well, get dressed. I'll be at your place in an hour."

"Ha! Where are we going?" I could feel my cheeks growing hot.

"I was thinking we could go out to eat...maybe check out some of the sites you were telling me about earlier..."

"Okay, I'm game," I said, sitting straight up. "I just need to grab a quick shower and get myself ready."

"A shower, eh?" he said, rascally. "Mmm...that place brings back some good memories."

"That it does..." I was as giddy as a schoolboy, and I was almost sure he could hear me smiling on the other end.

"Okay, so I'll see you in an hour then."

"Definitely. I'll be waiting."

I hung up and darted to the bathroom, immediately catching my reflection in the mirror. I was glowing. Happy. I couldn't believe how my lovelife (and sexlife) had gone from drought to overflow in just under a day. I pinched my arm, just to be sure I wasn't dreaming. "Yep, it's real, alright," I said aloud. I moved to turn the shower on and paused when my eyes caught the spot where Chuck and I had made love just hours before. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, my mind wandering. I could still feel him inside of me...his arms wrapped around me...his kiss invading my mouth. I felt myself becoming hard, which quickly snapped me out of my stupor. If I was going to be ready when Chuck arrived, then I needed to get a move on.

Chuck reached my place in just over an hour’s time and I was ready and waiting for him when he knocked at the door. I had put on a pair of my good jeans, a short sleeved, button-down shirt, pulled my longish hair back into a ponytail, and topped it all off with a squirt of Jo Malone's Nutmeg and Ginger behind each ear and on each wrist.

I opened the door to find a fresh-shaved and beaming Chuck standing on the other side. His hair was still wet with mousse, and he was in a form-hugging white t-shirt, jeans and black boots.

"Wow, look at you," I said, stepping aside to let him in.

"Look at you," he said, grabbing me around the waste as I closed the door. He planted a wet kiss on my lips that made my knees buckle, and I grabbed his shoulders to steady myself. "I know it's corny and all, but...I missed you."

"I missed you, too," I said through a grin. Chuck's eyes began to dart around the clean and orderly living room, a look of surprise crossing his face.

"You did all this since earlier?" he asked.

"Yep. For some reason, I had all this energy..."

"I'm sure you did. You're not the only one. I managed to get a lot accomplished today, starting with getting my wheels back."

"Man, I know that’s a relief. I’m lost without my car.”

“Sometimes I think I’m too dependent on it, y‘know?” We stood there and kissed a little while longer before Chuck spoke again. “So, I’ve got a question for you. Do you like steak?”

“Are you kidding? What red-blooded, American man doesn’t?”

“Good. I was thinking maybe we could check out this steakhouse I saw over on Route 5 earlier.”

“Woodson’s? I’ve always wanted to check that place out. It’s right out in the middle of farm country. Really secluded.”

“Well then, Woodson’s it is.”

Before hitting the restaurant, I gave Chuck a mini-tour of downtown Dover and took him pass the town‘s best museums and shops. He drove this time, and I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat as I pointed out the hotel that houses the best casino in Delaware. He made me aware that he’s not a betting man, and I told him I wasn’t either, but that it was fun to sometimes sit and watch people get worked up over losing their money.

We nabbed a table at Woodson’s in no time, settling in to a secluded table by a large picture window in the back. Our view shown cornfields that stretched for miles behind the place, and we sat and talked until evening turned to dusk, doing little more than playing footsie underneath the table. Our waitress, a very sweet girl named Darlene, constantly made eyes at Chuck, and I found myself amused because he seemed completely oblivious to it.

By the time we were ready to leave, night had fallen. Chuck and I placed our doggie bags inside his Toyota, deciding to take a stroll down a narrow gravel pathway that ran beside the restaurant. We stopped when we reached the back of the place--the large, wooden structure of the restaurant providing adequate privacy from the traffic on the road above. I leaned my back against the wall, and Chuck stood in front of me, placing his hand on the wall above my head.

“Is it too forward of me to say that each moment with you just gets better and better?” he asked, grinning. The light from a nearby light fixture caught his smile, glinting off of his perfect teeth.

“It’s not forward at all. I feel the same way.”

The silhouetted blades of grass from the cornfield behind us swayed in the hot summer night’s breeze. Chuck leaned in close and exhaled in my ear. The smell of his cologne invaded my nostrils and instantly sent the blood racing to my crotch, and my eyes rolled back as he began to place small kisses on the side of my neck. He began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear, and it was then that if felt the hardness of his manhood as he pressed his body against mine.

“I need you…” he whispered. His hand went up and tugged at my ponytail, making my head go back and allowing him full access to kiss my neck. I shivered as his tongue left trails of wetness on my skin, and closed my eyes tightly, not wanting the moment to end. I listened to the soft hum of traffic on the road in front of Woodson’s as he spun me around so that my face was pressed against the wall. He reached around and put his hand all the way up my shirt until he found my nipple, squeezing it hard. I let out a grunt and pushed my ass against his cock, which was growing harder by the second inside his jeans.

There was a low rumble of thunder in the sky just as he went to undo my belt buckle. He undid my jeans and put his hand down the front, squeezing my cock with tender pressure. With his free hand he removed the band from my ponytail and rubbed his face in my hair, moaning my name over and over. Before I knew it, Chuck had pulled my jeans down until they were to my knees, and continued to grind himself into my bare ass. I reached back and undid his belt and pants, and he helped me by pushing them down until they were midway down his legs. His cock popped out and slapped me on the ass, and I reached back and gripped it tightly. He grunted loudly in my ear, which made me tug at his cock even harder.

“You’re being a bad boy?” Chuck said breathlessly. “A naughty, bad boy…”

“You like it?” I asked.

“I love it.” He began to rub his cock along the slit of my ass, bending me over so that it opened a little wider. I was aroused not only by him, but by the thought of us being in a public place. Although there wasn’t a soul in sight, there was always the chance that someone could come down the same path we’d just taken and run right into us.
Chuck stood behind me, and by now I was completely bent over with my hands pressed against with wall. I turned my face back to look at him as I ground my ass into his dick, teasing him and daring him to take me right there behind the restaurant. I flinched when he smacked my ass with his hard cock once. Twice. Three times. I closed my eyes and listened as he spit into his hand, and I knew what was coming next. He moved his body to align himself with mine, and just as I felt his throbbing head invade the opening of my asshole, another crackle of thunder broke the silence of the night.

“Tell me you want it, Sam.” he demanded.

“I want it…please. Give it to me, Chuck. Give it--” Before I could get the words out, Chuck shoved his entire cock into my asshole with one thrust. I gasped and stood up straight, and he quickly eased me back down into a bent position again. His movements were quick from the beginning. With every thrust his breath came harder and faster, as did mine. My knees buckled as the tension from his invasion of me increased by the second, and I could hear and feel his balls slapping against my bare ass.

“Oh, fuck, Sam…yeah…oh…f-fuck…”
he moaned, pushing my shirt up and rubbing my back with his hand. I tried with all my might to suppress the scream welling up in my throat, but could no longer hold it in.

“Uhhh!” I cried, and it seemed to make Chuck want to fuck me even harder. He lowered his body a bit more and began to pound me with an almost manic vengeance. I reached for my cock and began to stroke it, immediately feeling the precum which had begun to saturate the head. Chuck placed one of his fingers in my mouth and I began to bite down and suck on it with feverish intensity. Wisps of my hair fell in my face as Chuck pounded me. He grabbed a handful of it and pulled it back, forcing my head back with it.

“I…can’t…hold…it…”
Chuck uttered as his grinding quickened. I reached back to put my hands on his hips in an effort to control his thrusting, but it was no use. He was driving himself into me harder than ever, mumbling incoherently as the overwhelming feeling of taking me from behind swept his entire body. I suddenly felt a droplet of water hit my bare back, and for a moment I thought it was Chuck‘s sweat. More droplets began to fall on my back, my head, my hands, and it was then that I realized it was beginning to rain.

“Harder…harder!” I whispered as the rain came down and saturated our bodies. Chuck began to whimper and moan as if he was going to start crying, and I knew that he was about to explode. I didn’t want him to cum before me, so I began to beat my cock at a rapid pace. The dirt beneath our feet was becoming mud as I pushed my ass back onto Chuck’s dick, anxious for him to reach orgasm. My loins were on fire as I felt my own orgasm rising slowly in my thighs, and in my lower mid-section. I called out Chuck’s name and jacked my cock--which was slippery with precum and water--a few more times before shooting a stream of cum onto the wooden wall of the restaurant. A crackle of thunder accompanied my second shot like clockwork, this one hitting the ground and dissipating into the mud. A third, weaker blast of cum trickled from the head of my dick and smeared onto my hand, and I could suddenly feel Chuck’s thrusting becoming slower and more erratic.

By now the rain was coming down in sheets. Chuck grabbed my hips and ground into me slowly three, deep times before pulling out with a scream that I was almost sure any passer-by would’ve heard. Along with the rain , I felt the first shot of Chuck’s warm cum splash onto my naked back and drip down my side. A second blast shot out and hit me directly in the back of the head. I decided I wanted to see him squeeze the rest out, so I immediately turned to face him, dropping to my knees in the mud. His entire body tensed under pleasurable pressure as the third shot hit the front of my shirt. I rubbed it in with my hand, relishing the thick, slippery feel of it against my already soaked shirt. He began to slow his jerking, pointing his dick towards the ground to let the fourth and final explosion hit the mud.

There, on my knees, I looked up at Chuck as he exhaled loudly and leaned backwards, arching his back. His weakened body wavered back and forth as he fought for composure, placing a hand on my shoulder to steady himself. We were soaking wet from the rain. His white t-shirt clung to him like plastic wrap--his erect nipples showing clear through the thin cotton material. My hair hung down in my eyes, and I wiped it back and took hold of Chuck’s manhood, kissing it tenderly as it slowly softened back to a flaccid state. We were like this a good five minutes before the flash of a car’s headlights snapped us to, and we immediately began to pull up and fasten our pants. Together, we made a mad dash towards the gravel path just as the car turned the corner and pulled up near the spot we’d just made love. I looked back and saw a man hop out of it and run towards the back door of Woodson’s, relieved that we’d pulled ourselves together in the nick of time.

The two of us laughed as we raced back up the hill. Chuck beat me to the car, immediately unlocking the doors so that we could both hop in.

“We almost got caught back there!” I said, slamming the passenger side door.

“Gotta love close calls,” he said, trying to catch his breath. Raindrops were dripping from his hair, ears and chin. “Have you ever made love in the rain before tonight, Sam?”

“No, have you?”

“Once, when I was about eighteen.”

“So, you mean you just popped my ‘fucking in the rain’ cherry?” I asked jokingly.

“Yeah, I guess I did. So tell me…was it good for you?”

Just then a loud pop of thunder crashed, nearly startling us out of our seats. I looked over at Chuck and said, “Does that answer your question?”

He nodded and moved in to kiss me, and I grabbed his head and kissed right back. The sound of the rain beating against the Toyota drowned out the world around us, and we embraced in the safety of Chuck’s car, lost in one another. Lost in the moment.