chuckys back, but check out trailer

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, Massive, I wasn't even talking about the movie or the topic! I was just making a sarcastic remark that Onslow decided to use as a reason to dump on me. Apparently, the sarcasm was lost on him. Geez! I thought everyone KNEW that homeless teens and teens from poor foreign countries were the most likely snuff film victims, I was commenting on reality, not what I thought SHOULD happen. I usually appreciate that most of us are intelligent enough to differentiate these things.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 19 2004, 05:24 AM
Oh, Massive, I wasn't even talking about the movie or the topic! I was just making a sarcastic remark that Onslow decided to use as a reason to dump on me. Apparently, the sarcasm was lost on him. Geez! I thought everyone KNEW that homeless teens and teens from poor foreign countries were the most likely snuff film victims, I was commenting on reality, not what I thought SHOULD happen. I usually appreciate that most of us are intelligent enough to differentiate these things.
[post=264299]Quoted post[/post]​
Point made there,MZ, and I do rationale the difference between the two, and consider it very pettey of Onslow to give you hell over it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 19 2004, 02:21 AM
Onslow, I can only assume you are mad about some of our other interactions. To assume that I'm condoning snuff films to any degree is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Please pull your fingers out of your ass before you type next time or I'm getting jonb's big shiny red plonk button out after you, you bushie moron.
[post=264273]Quoted post[/post]​

Mad? Me? Well. since you insist on pushing it sweetie, yes I am quite mad (and I do not mean just derranged) but not directy at you. I did find it unfortunate that you would find any reason or way to try and make light of snuff films. Did I over-react? Perhaps, but then again perhaps not. Further, keep in mind that this is an open forum in which we are entitled to voice our thoughts even if they contradict anothers and I was responding directly to your comments. It was not a matter of saying that you condoned snuff films, but to make a quick and flippant remark about them struck me as tasteless and inappropriate.

Moving right along I have to tell you my fingers were not up my ass as you so eloquently put it, as I tend to seperate my diatribes from my sexual pleasures although clearly at times the two have intertwined.

A big red plonk button? Oh I think I can do without that this morning (maybe tomorrow or on the 3rd Thursday after the 4th Friday before the celebration of The Gay Gnomes Centennial. I'll keep the date open, okay?

Bushie moron? Are you returning there again? Snookums, the election is over and whether or not you are happy about who won, it is as I have said before and will say again and again until you can somehow comprehend it: George W. Bush won the election. Even if Mr. Bush had not won the election I would have placed my support behind his successor John Kerry. Although I have my own political views I also believe that it is my responsibility to give support to whoever is President of The United States (unless of course they are blood thirsty monsters from outer space, I do after all have limits.)

Again I am not trying to stifle your freedom of speech I was just trying to figure where you were headed with and even though I thought perhaps you had been making a (feeble) attempt at humour or sarcasm it was not fully clear. In the words of Roger Rasputin "can't we all just bury the hatchet? "

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not to jump in on this, but i took MZ's remark a sarcastic remark and nothing more. just like Jon's initial remark about them. If you weren't turning it into a personal attack, why did you choose to overlook Jon's? Not saying that I want you to pick on Jon, but just wanted to point this out to you since that's your defense.

Obviously everyone thinks that snuff films are disgusting except for the sickos that buy them. This Bushie moron can see that. ^_^

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texassgirl, big hugs to you, I was beginning to think the world had gone crazy. I suppose I AM to blame for being such a big mouth, but still, his reaction was absurd.

Onslow, I treat everyone the same at first. You have given me grief several times by purposely not understanding my words and forcing me to defend myself against things I didn't say. I don't have that problem with others, so the problem is just with you. I feel free to treat you exactly the way I want since you clearly have no respect for me. You are stupid and cowardly, I wish you'd react to some of the real things that I say, plenty are offensive! To make a big deal out of an obvious joke only mkae you look petty and dumb, but have at it I guess.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 19 2004, 11:58 PM
Texassgirl, big hugs to you, I was beginning to think the world had gone crazy. I suppose I AM to blame for being such a big mouth, but still, his reaction was absurd.

Onslow, I treat everyone the same at first. You have given me grief several times by purposely not understanding my words and forcing me to defend myself against things I didn't say. I don't have that problem with others, so the problem is just with you. I feel free to treat you exactly the way I want since you clearly have no respect for me. You are stupid and cowardly, I wish you'd react to some of the real things that I say, plenty are offensive! To make a big deal out of an obvious joke only mkae you look petty and dumb, but have at it I guess.
[post=264405]Quoted post[/post]​

O*U*C*H