"chunks" in my cum

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get (and have gotten for years) these in my cum with pretty much every orgasm, no matter how well-hydrated I am. I've had them since my first wet orgasm. The only time I didn't have them was when my cockring was too tight. o_O When I had orgasms without them, the orgasm SUCKED (really... it was like I was just taking a good piss...). I think I prefer to have these little gelatin strings - they seem to be the key to my orgasm's intensity.

Mine are definitely not beads, though. I measured one exceptionally long string once. About 1/4th of an inch long and about as thick as the cord on headphones. Chunky soup?

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Semen is a combination of fluids from several different glands. The consistency of each component can be different from person to person, as well as the interaction between the components (which initially cause coagulation, and 15 minutes or so later cause liquification). There is nothing unusual about semen that has clumps, streaks, gluey strands, etc. Nor is there anything unusual about semen that changes consistency. If it is unusually discolored or has a foul odor, then you should consult a physician. And as always, if you are overly concerned about any physical symptoms you should consult a physician. But it doesn't sound like you have anything to be concerned about.

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it too. My cum is usually thick. when it's chunky, I attribute it to dehydration. I notice the chunks more in the morning

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get "cottage cheese" loads too, usually if I haven't dumped a load in about 5 days. I actually look forward to them, I can feel the little chunks of cum move through the pipes and it feels great. I think it's the contribution from the seminal vesicles.

Here's an interesting Xtube video: http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/exes-chunky-cum-24652581

Reactions: Damon1995