chunks

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, May 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

biggen: i was hopeing this group might help me. when i blow my load there are always these yellowish small chunks in my cum and i can feel it coming out my piss slit. i know this aint normal but i dont want to goto a doctor yet.

help please.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Nothing to worry about.

3. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

i get that sometimes if i haven't been drinking enough water, or especially if i haven't had an orgasm in 4-5 days.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    www.jackinworld.com says it's normal to have different textures and colors. But if yer like, really concerned by it, see a urologist.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, during the last year, my cum's mostly been the standard texture, homogenous, somewhere between glue and honey on the adhesion-ometer. But sometimes it's more coagulated, almost curdled, though I wouldn't use exactly that term (Usually, my last cumshot per orgasm is more coagulated.); and sometimes it's more watery, not nearly as watery as precum.

On a related note, my cum's usually white, maybe off-white, but if I drink a lot of water, it (in addition to being more watery) will be more translucent. Mine's never yellow, but yellow's normal too. Red's a problem, though; thankfully, I've never had that, either.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

"Red" coming out of your body is rarely a good thing. But the "chunks" are usually sperm and fluid that has, in essence coagulated inside your body when it isn't expelled. Expel often.

7. Imported

Gold Member

biggen: Thanks for that.

I was really worried that there might be something wrong. i know cum is not always white but the chunks scared me.

8. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

yeah, the coagulation is baby batter that's past it's expiration date. :)

9. MattBoyMA

MattBoyMA Member

Albums:
    Yeah, like everyone else has said here - doesn't sound like much of a problem, but if you're worried, then check in with a doctor. I've never had this situation, so it sounded unusual to me, but it sounds like lots of other guys have had this happen before. So I'm sure any veteran doctor has had guys come in asking about this a million times.

Draft saved Draft deleted