Chunky yellow tinged cum...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
FWB has this and it grosses me right out. What makes it this way? I want to try tasting come, but I refuse to consume his. I'll spread it all over his body with my fingers, but that's because I've never seen cum in the consistency of his.

He eats healthy, but smokes. Says it's always been that way since he was a young teen. I don't think it's normal.

Anyone?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
could be anything from old urine being flushed out from the urethral bulb, could be the sign of an infection, could just be higher than normal protein levels in his ejaculate.

he should go by the doctor and get checked out just clear out the possibility of of any thing off in his underwear area.

after that throw out the suggestion that he's better, drinks more water and smokes less. might change anything he might just have icky spunk *blech*

ml

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
after that throw out the suggestion that he's better, drinks more water and smokes less. might change anything he might just have icky spunk *blech*

ml
I told him to drink more water and stop smoking lol.... I don't really have a lot of time left with him... so I wont see if there is a change.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
god.. that typo/brain frizzle was bad even by my standards *blink* think i meant "that he eats better... i have no clue where he's better came from... damn.

maybe not, the effect from changes in lifestyle show up pretty quick, if he'll be around for a week or so you might benefit from the nagging. if he'll listen to you he really should get checked out by a doc. probably not an STD but he might have a mild prostate infection.

ya know what's weird my boy takes creatine supplements and it's made his spunk very smooth/velvety. i so kinda wanna ask body builder/health nut guys if they've noticed a difference.

ml
gonna giggle over health nut for about 5 mins

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Mine had those qualities following a nasty UTI and epididymitis. About made me heave, which is saying a lot as I'm anything but cum averse. He should get it checked out. Can't imagine it's normal.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Mine had those qualities following a nasty UTI and epididymitis. About made me heave, which is saying a lot as I'm anything but cum averse. He should get it checked out. Can't imagine it's normal.
I told him the same thing, but he kinda brushed it off as normal for him because it's been like that for 7 years.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Oh man, that's scary. Does it smell normal? Can't recall if mine did, I'd really rather forget the two weeks of agony.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few factors can cause this condition... diet and certain OTC and prescription drugs (Niacin comes to mind immediately) can color seminal fluid yellow. Also, small amounts of blood can be present when a guy ejaculates, giving the semen a yellowish tinge. All of these factors can affect the taste of cum in a pretty negative way, so I wouldn't necessarily encourage eating it. If the guy is taking prescription drugs or niacin, the taste will be pretty bitter. And if the guy is leaking blood in his cum it will just taste foul.

Never heard of backed up urine causing this. Sounds pretty gross to me.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he's a little freaked out about going to a Dr. about it - can't say I blame him because it's embarassing to talk about and GOD FORBID they ask for a sample...that would keep ME away from a Dr.'s office but maybe you have a call-in "ask a dr." or "ask a nurse" service with your local hospital where you can inquire about health concerns anonymously...and go from there. Might be a place to start at least...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The prostate gland is a contributor to the semen ejaculate. If there is a time between ejaculates the thickness and color will increase. If you visit your Urologist he will stimulate your prostate and observe the results under a microscope to check for infections of any kind.