Church Burrning

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if it wasn't Your family member, then I would probably give an anonomous tip to the authorities.
They can take it from there.
They always say, "Well witnesses said they saw your vehicle speeding away from the scene"

I'd steer clear of any involvement with it. But the problem is going to be " Well Jane was there with us".

Thats where your sis should in confidence say to the police "Who do you think gave you the anonomous tip, dumb shits"

The only problem is that Police can be incredibly stupid, arrogant, and sloppy. Make sure they keep their mouth shut.

Dr Rock is just putting $.02 into it... It's a smart ass remark, don't take it too seriously.

I have to agree with DC. Its a structure. An expensive structure spiritually and physically.
I'm all for horsing around...having some fun, but when it comes to damaging other peoples property, its not fun anymore - Its Vandalism, its illegal, and morally wrong.

C

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2005, 07&#58;33 PM) [post=358994]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
...Beyond that, burning down any building is negligible vandalism at best.
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, DMW. I know you have your own views of religion, but I&#39;m glad that you understand that the building is not the religion. One of my partner&#39;s former co-workers inherited an old rural church building, about the size of a modest 3-bedroom house. She converted it to a single-family home, with the choir loft as the bedroom. Once some of the renovation was complete, she slept there while continuing renovation. If some thug kids had started a fire in there, she would have been killed. It&#39;s just not a joke. Having been used at one time for a religious meeting place does not make it fair game.