Ciao

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is MJ and I live in Raleigh, NC. I was a member a couple of years ago and I introduced my friend (Kyle) to the site and he has encouraged me to get back on board, so here I am. I look forward to getting to know you all and particularly some that he has already told me about. Now, off to post... :D

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awwww... you all are so sweet. Thanks! :blush: I am glad to be back.

(Throws on Norma Desmond turban)

'Yes, everything is as if we never said goodbye.' :D

TexAssGirl, I do mean Kyle as in JeepWranlgerBoi. You would think we were twins separated at birth accept that he is a year older than me and blonde and shorter and better looking and has killer abs and... okay, so we don't look alike. :p I talked to him yesterday and told him that I had joined back up here and he told me to give you all a big hug and a lick on the face. He also said something about me taking his place in 'The Flesh Pile' until he could get back here, whatever that is.

Anyway, I am excited to get to know you all and I hope to stick around for good this time.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@May 18 2005, 08:06 AM

TexAssGirl, I do mean Kyle as in JeepWranlgerBoi. You would think we were twins separated at birth accept that he is a year older than me and blonde and shorter and better looking and has killer abs and... okay, so we don't look alike. :p I talked to him yesterday and told him that I had joined back up here and he told me to give you all a big hug and a lick on the face. He also said something about me taking his place in 'The Flesh Pile' until he could get back here, whatever that is.

Anyway, I am excited to get to know you all and I hope to stick around for good this time.
[post=312381]Quoted post[/post]​

MMMM!

The Flesh Pile!
It's just what you think it is, but with M Zora watching from the side lines.

Heaps of naked man Flesh Oh La La.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@May 18 2005, 11:06 AM

Well met and welcome.
*licks your jawline delicately*

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ebviking@May 18 2005, 11:21 AM
I must add though, It's seems rather impossible to fill Kyles shoes, let alone his jock.

:evilgrin:
[post=312386]Quoted post[/post]​
Been there and done that. (giggles) While those were rather hot times I don't think that we would cross the lines of friendship again. I think we would laugh the entire time.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@May 18 2005, 12:38 PM
Awesome. Kyle was/is well like here and we'll miss him while he's out on tour. Welcome again!
[post=312402]Quoted post[/post]​
I know that he thinks very highly of several members here (he gave me the low down of whom I would and more than likely would not care for but I suppose only time will tell) and I know you were on his list of people that he really liked. Thanks again for the warm welcome darlin'.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar+May 18 2005, 12:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; May 18 2005, 12:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ@May 18 2005, 11:06 AM
Awwww... you all are so sweet. Thanks&#33;  :blush: I am glad to be back.

&#39;Yes, everything is as if we never said goodbye.&#39;  :D

TexAssGirl, I do mean Kyle as in JeepWranlgerBoi. You would think we were twins separated at birth accept that he is a year older than me and blonde and shorter and better looking and has killer abs and... okay, so we don&#39;t look alike.  :p I talked to him yesterday and told him that I had joined back up here and he told me to give you all a big hug and a lick on the face. He also said something about me taking his place in &#39;The Flesh Pile&#39; until he could get back here, whatever that is.

Well met and welcome.
[post=312406]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Oh, my&#33; That is the best welcome I have received in ages&#33; :D

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ+May 18 2005, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SpiceboyMJ &#064; May 18 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ashlar@May 18 2005, 12:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ
@May 18 2005, 11:06 AM
Awwww... you all are so sweet. Thanks&#33;  :blush: I am glad to be back.

&#39;Yes, everything is as if we never said goodbye.&#39;  :D

TexAssGirl, I do mean Kyle as in JeepWranlgerBoi. You would think we were twins separated at birth accept that he is a year older than me and blonde and shorter and better looking and has killer abs and... okay, so we don&#39;t look alike.  :p I talked to him yesterday and told him that I had joined back up here and he told me to give you all a big hug and a lick on the face. He also said something about me taking his place in &#39;The Flesh Pile&#39; until he could get back here, whatever that is.

Well met and welcome.
[post=312406]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, my&#33; That is the best welcome I have received in ages&#33; :D
[post=312429]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Very nice to meet you MJ&#33;&#33;
I&#39;m very new here, though you would&#39;nt know it from all the posts I made ( 167 since April &#39;05 :wow: i&#39;m still at awe :blush: ).

Anyways welcome&#33; :loveya:

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@May 18 2005, 03:42 PM
Very nice to meet you MJ&#33;&#33;
I&#39;m very new here, though you would&#39;nt know it from all the posts I made ( 167 since April &#39;05 :wow: i&#39;m still at awe :blush: ).

Anyways welcome&#33; :loveya:
[post=312434]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks and it is nice to meet you as well. :D

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 18 2005, 04:16 PM
MJ, tell Kyle that I&#39;m sending him a hug, a kiss and a blowjob&#33; I miss the sexy fucker&#33; :wub:
[post=312449]Quoted post[/post]​
Will do. I&#39;m sure he will be happy to hear it but then again who wouldn&#39;t be ecstatic to hear those words coming from you. :D

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ+May 18 2005, 03:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SpiceboyMJ &#064; May 18 2005, 03:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@May 18 2005, 12:38 PM
Awesome.  Kyle was/is well like here and we&#39;ll miss him while he&#39;s out on tour.  Welcome again&#33;
[post=312402]Quoted post[/post]​
I know that he thinks very highly of several members here (he gave me the low down of whom I would and more than likely would not care for but I suppose only time will tell) and I know you were on his list of people that he really liked. Thanks again for the warm welcome darlin&#39;.
[post=312428]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s good considering that I plan on stalking him once he gets back to NY. :lol: