Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Our sex life had started to grow stale, so we tried to get away one weekend; to try to get back on track. We went to an out of town hotel and were dining in the restaurant, discussing our sex life – a source of frustration for Cindy. We had been together for nearly three years and at a tall and fit 5’-9”, Cindy was as fine now as she was when we met.

Cindy has always been hard to please, sexually. Before me, all her lovers were on the large side. The range was 6 ½” to almost 8”; all were thick – this didn’t bode well for me, since I’m modestly endowed with a narrow 5 inches. Otherwise, we get along great, but she has been a challenge to me sexually and we’ve tried toys and I’ve had to perform orally every single time we have sex. I love it, though, but she deserves to be satisfied.

She had just told me that she had been fantasizing about having a 3some with a hung guy joining us. I was shocked enough, then she grinned as she toyed with the shrimp cocktail – saying she needs more than a little shrimp; she wants a big prawn. Just as she was saying this, our waiter came over to deliver the main course. His name was John and he was thin and small; about 5-5, with dark hair. He was smiling and I had no doubt that he heard everything. Cindy smiled back at him and I caught her checking him out.

Later, I excused myself and went to the men’s room. It was empty and I went to the middle urinal. After a few seconds the waiter, John entered and was at the next urinal. He slowly unzipped his slacks and leaned back as he slowly pulled out his cock. I never look, but I couldn’t help it as he was so far back. I found myself staring at his big cock; it was easily bigger soft than mine is hard. I also was a little shocked because this is the very guy that was flirting with my Cindy. He caught me looking and said “now you’ve seen mine, we should compare”. I let him see mine and could see him smirking too. “You should have to use that one”, he said while pointing at the junior urinal to the right. He was being a little mean, but I had to laugh along. “How do you think you compare?” he asked. “Not very well, I’m afraid”, I said.

He told me I should keep an eye on my flirty girlfriend; “If she ever felt one of these (pointing at his cock), you’d be in trouble”, he said. I told him I already was- and that I don’t want to lose her. He smiled, and then washed up. We both walked out and I could see that Cindy saw us talking as I returned.

“What was that about?” Cindy asked. He knew you were checking him out and told me I should worry about your flirting, I told her. She asked if I had noticed anything; I nodded.

Within minutes, John returned to clear the plates. He smiled and asked Cindy if she would like any desert; she said she “could go for a nice creamy canolli”. He told her that they didn’t have them on the menu, but if she waited she could have one later. “How long should I wait?” she asked; he told her 11:00. It was 10.15; she asked for the bill. When he brought it, she paid with her credit card. When he returned with the slip, she drew a line through the tip area. She told him that I would take care of the tip, and then she got up. I gave him $50 and a card with our room number. “Are you sure you can handle this, little man?”, he asked. I told him that I had no choice. “Good”, he said smiling, “see you at 11:00 then”.

Walking away, I realized that I didn’t question or try to refute his “little” remark – I just accepted it. I was sure that he was pleased by my acceptance as he was smiling. I left him and joined Cindy at the bar, where she had been watching. “Are you as intimidated by John as you look?” she asked, smiling- enjoying this all too much.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please go on!
That is very interesting.
Did he fuck her like a man does?

Please tell more!!!
Thanks.

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you for the reply.

We had a couple drinks at the bar, and then went up to the room. If she had any inhibitions before, they were gone by then. She got changed into a sexy outfit with a sheer robe and heels. She came over to me, standing in front of me while I sat on the sofa. She drew me toward her and held me – my head resting against her stomach. I looked up and she smiled.

It was 11.10 and there was a knock at the door; I answered it and John entered. He handed me a small bakery box and said “this is for later”. I placed it on the coffee table.

When I turned, I saw that he moved over to Cindy and she gave him a hug. I thought that she felt something from that hug, the expression on her face showed it.

Smiling, he said “I brought canolis for later and a big prawn for now, but first I want you to see a little contest”. He told her that she will be the judge and had her sit on the edge of the bed. As we stood there, I towered over him at 5’ – 10” to his 5’ – 5” max. He nodded at me, so I unzipped my pants and nervously took out my soft cock. It couldn’t have been any more than 2 inches – because of my nerves. Next, he took out his flaccid cock. It looked so thick and heavy as it hung nearly 6 inches in length.

Cindy looked so hot kneeling there, as she stared at his big soft cock, then at mine. When I saw the smile on her face, I started getting hard. Within seconds, I was at my full length – just under 5 inches. She held mine in her left hand and his in her right. He had already bested me in his soft state, but it soon got much worse as he started getting hard. Cindy then held his cock in two hands with about 2 inches sticking out beyond her second hand. I looked down at my cock, and then over at his – once again made to face the truth.

John was very pleased; he told Cindy “I love it when they realize how badly beaten they are. The look on their face is priceless as the confidence drains from it – realizing they don’t have a chance. “He doesn’t have a chance, does he Cindy?” he asked; Cindy shook her head, smiled, and then took his big cock into her mouth.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for going on with your story.
It is very interesting for me...
because... I lost a girlfriend to a guy who was much smaller in height but
had an enourmous penis ( seen him only flaccid).

So please go on!!!

simplesimon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy your stories. You accomplish a lot with relatively few words and your themes are well thought out.