cindy crawford sees rodman on mtv bout 10yrs ago

B_desktopspoon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
has anyone seen the mtv bit from years ago where cindy crawford meets dennis rodman and she is the sexiest shocked by cock face i ever did see...keep lookin then lookin away and asked him few times if it was real...i need find this bad

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does dennis rodman have a big one.Rumors are he was ave at best

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yo, I totally remember an episode were they were in a sauna or dressing room. And he was wearnig a bikini, speedo, thong type thing. And her reaction was great. I've been trying to find a clip of that for years.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yo, I totally remember an episode were they were in a sauna or dressing room. And he was wearnig a bikini, speedo, thong type thing. And her reaction was great. I've been trying to find a clip of that for years.
Dude if y'all find that post it here. and on the video check where Cindy is standing and see how wet it is. Hopefully a gusher and see if her mouth is watering.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I saw Rodman nude once -- in the locker room of an exclusive gym pro athletes in the area use. Flaccid, it's more than average! It's no horse dick or anything. It may look average on him, but remember he's a big man. In one of his books he describes his size and I believe him.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I had that on videotape for years, don't think I do anymore. It was an episode of MTV's House of Style in 1997 (possibly '96). Rodman was trying on swimsuits with Cindy as the host of the segment. Earlier in the segment, he was tightening up the drawstring on one suit (a thong, I believe) and she asked him "Wait, is anything going to happen here?" when he reached in for the string, adding that she knew his nickname was "The Worm" and she wondered if that "was indicative of anything."

Later on, he was in a pair of board shorts, and dropped them to reveal a spandex suit in which his apparently erect outline was clearly visible. She let out and "OH MY GOD!" and turned away, then it cut to her standing in front of him going, "I don't think we can show that on TV."

I may have an abbreviated "flashback" version from Rodman's own show (I forget the name of it) a year or two later. I picked up that video at a store that was having a going out of business sale. If somebody can tell me how to convert it to a computer clip, I'll give it a shot if I still have the tape. That one also includes a segment with him and Jenny McCarthy in which she supposedly gets a glimpse and goes, "Ohmigod, I saw it!" and "It's huuuge!"

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone seen the mtv bit from years ago where cindy crawford meets dennis rodman and she is the sexiest shocked by cock face i ever did see...keep lookin then lookin away and asked him few times if it was real...i need find this bad

I remember it like it was yesterday...

Rodman started trying on clothes that Carmen was supposed to wear in a tiny little dressing area. He would come out and show her a couple of things and she would laugh. He then went and put on a pair of pink of thong underwear that almost fit his cock...the operative word is ALMOST... he had a SERIOUS cock outline and some meat protruding out from the top of the underwear... he laid his meat up against his pelvis so it was pointing toward his navel. Carmen blushed and genuinely had a big cock reaction. It was subtle, but to actually see Carmen blush from a cock reaction was out of this world. Now whether it was truly LARGE or just quite a spectacle we will never know... the cameraman was happy to film Rodman's junk but Carmen quickly stepped between Dennis and the cameraman and pushed Rodman back into the dressing room and alas, the scene was over, I did however catch a glimpse of his thong encased schlong and it did seem large... but the glimpse was way too short to see anything.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't think that he's all that big, but it's certainly substantial. As for that House of Style scene, I remember it going a bit differently. Cindy Crawford was embarrassed but all she said was "Wow. I'm speechless." I wouldn't say she went all cock crazy or anything.:rolleyes:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that was funny..seeing cindy's face react like that..i hear she's a freak in her private life.there was a video of her on a boat at a cannes film party giving her husband a toppless lap dance. hot shit no doubt...
Anybody know where that vid is? Please post a link here.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is not a small dick, and the fact that he is so willing to show it off all the time it must be a monster when it is fully erect.