Cindy McCain is Fucking Gorgeous!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is not news, but since I am in no way a Republican, I find it somewhat inconvenient that I cannot keep my eyes off Cindy McCain everytime she appears. I wonder how much she will have to do with McCain's fortunes as the Republican candidate. She even looks My-T-Fine when she is refusing to ever release her tax returns! Jesus God, what next? Anyway, I think a lot of people will dislike her for being so rich all of her life. She's in the tradition of the Ford girls and others who hang out at Southampton with the descendants of the Colony Club dowagers--including Lee Radziwill still at this point, I guess...

Well, Mistah McCain won't get my vote, but I bet he's got a BIG FAT UNCUT DICK and that Cindy NEVER EVER also gets tired of GETTING FUCKED with it! I bet if I got to see his dick I would consider him a HANDSOME MAN, and therefore a BAD HUSBAND! I might even decide to VOTE for him, in that case...

No matter what, this is a sexier Republican couple than George and Laura, who probably just have Prayer Meetin' ever' night, kneeling down in Rayon pyjamas beside their li'l bunk beds, and saying 'Now I lay me down to sleep...'

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Do you think they ever role play? Fr'instance, McCain is the prisoner of war, and Cindy is the leather-face prison guard? Do you think he keeps his cock in a bamboo cage, for old time's sake?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tedious when people start a thread an hour after you do on the same thing, but typical. 'Cindy Hensley McCain' sounds like an 18th century English novel, like Joseph Andrews or Tom Jones or Clarissa. Maybe I'll start another one called 'John McCain's Wife for Dummies'.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is not news, but since I am in no way a Republican, I find it somewhat inconvenient that I cannot keep my eyes off Cindy McCain everytime she appears. I wonder how much she will have to do with McCain's fortunes as the Republican candidate. She even looks My-T-Fine when she is refusing to ever release her tax returns! Jesus God, what next? Anyway, I think a lot of people will dislike her for being so rich all of her life. She's in the tradition of the Ford girls and others who hang out at Southampton with the descendants of the Colony Club dowagers--including Lee Radziwill still at this point, I guess...

Well, Mistah McCain won't get my vote, but I bet he's got a BIG FAT UNCUT DICK and that Cindy NEVER EVER also gets tired of GETTING FUCKED with it! I bet if I got to see his dick I would consider him a HANDSOME MAN, and therefore a BAD HUSBAND! I might even decide to VOTE for him, in that case...

No matter what, this is a sexier Republican couple than George and Laura, who probably just have Prayer Meetin' ever' night, kneeling down in Rayon pyjamas beside their li'l bunk beds, and saying 'Now I lay me down to sleep...'
I fuckin totally agree with you, Cindy McCain is just my type and I too hope and imagine that she wears the leather dress in that household. He must think she's the shit because that woman he supposedly cheated with was a dead ringer for her. She could spank my ass with a cricket bat all night long.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fantasy about "Mistah McCain" is weird shit, but I agree with you (the OP) about Mrs. McCain -- she is beautiful; and, as Goodwood said, poised. The next time that you see her in a news video, just look at how she holds her head.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Nah, it's not her money or her privileged upbringing that I loathe her for.

It's that she got off of felony drug charges, b/c of an addiction to prescription meds, stealing from her own medical charity, that gave supplies, meds to the indigent in third world countries.

Which prescription addiction happens to the best of people. It has her maliciously suing a guy for outting her with a prescription drug addiction, that had her stealing from her own medical chairty - using doctors DEA numbers to write phony prescriptions - using her other employees names as "patients" to stock pile them at her house. She fired the guy that went to her parents for her behavior and the DEA. Felony charges were dropped against in exchange for her doing a 90 day rehab - that she has failed to show evidence that she did. Yet she turned around and fired her friend that outted her (intervention) anyway.

Out of work, he found out that she used his name to get a prescription and filed a wrongful termination lawsuit. He had cause. Her husband John McCain called the same attorneys that got him off in the Savings and Loan Scandal and they sued that guy for extortion - basically burried him in legal fees fighting a bogus extortion lawsuit - so his wrongful termination lawsuit could not go forward. Some homeboy broke was going to go to the media and John McCain told his wife, she had to go to the media first and tell them herself and get sympathy (for her addiction and for hiding it from her husband). Networks ate it up.

I'm thinking - we had one administration that outted a CIA agent b/c her spouse disagreed with their policy - I see what the McCains are capable of.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a true babe

Good for you, Nick.

You know, Zoe, there's another thread for the envious, resentful types about Cindy which you've already stuck your snout in, so why don't you just bugger off. I think we had heard about the Percocet, and are bored out of our fucking minds with your moralizing.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mrs. McCain is a classic example of : Good from far but FAR from good!

She is probably not as classy as Dina Merrill, but then who is such a superb socialite that they can even be in Broadway shows and get Cliff Robertson dick?

Cindy is probably sort of like Michelle Pfeiffer, but not really as thrilling to actually spend some time with as Catherine Deneuve would be. I don't even mind that Deneuve has a few too many pounds on her, she's a great woman.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, Zoe, there's another thread for the envious, resentful types about Cindy which you've already stuck your snout in, so why don't you just bugger off. I think we had heard about the Percocet, and are bored out of our fucking minds with your moralizing.

Oh, bullshit. Zoe's post wasn't about Cindy McCain's drug addiction per se but about how she defrauded the charity that she led to get money for drugs and how she and her husband manipulated the criminal justice system to silence the guy who exposed her criminal acts. Most people have probably not heard about any of this or don't remember it. To attribute Zoe's mention of such matters to envy and resentment is rubbish.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. Interesting.

I always thought she looked awfully, uh, Stepford. Or plastic. Or something. Definitely not gorgeous by my standards.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, bullshit. Zoe's post wasn't about Cindy McCain's drug addiction per se but about how she defrauded the charity that she led to get money for drugs and how she and her husband manipulated the criminal justice system to silence the guy who exposed her criminal acts. Most people have probably not heard about any of this or don't remember it. To attribute Zoe's mention of such matters to envy and resentment is rubbish.

Oh, go fuck yourself. This is about Cindy's looks, Zoe already wrote on the other loserism thread somebody put right after I put this one up. If you are interested in Zoe's talk about Cindy's misdemeanours, then you should also shutup about how hot Cindy is, and go peddle your cakes on the faceking thread. Zoe does this frequently about any post she doesn't like, as when I was interested in the subsequent development of Mary Kay Le Tourneau and Vili Fualaau. Now when Think-Kink puts something on one of Zoe's threads that Zoe doesn't like, she starts in the usual internet bullshit of the 'Grow Fucking Up' and Kink has to start a thread 'it's all about me', or did because she wanted to.

For you to talk about how wonderfully Cindy holds her head makes less sense now than it would have coming from someone else, because this post was not about Cindy and her husband's high-handedness, so your assessments are discoloured and no longer of any importance to the discussion--especially since I, for one, had noticed all of Cindy's physical features, and Zoe most assuredly would not care what those were. So you just get your act together and stop being so bumptious--because I haven't time to go and raid those other Cindy and Zoe-fucked posts (where she mientions her fine mission work in raiding the 'Cindy is hot' thread--why didn't you post on the Losers' thread? Anyway, Zoe's jealousy or envy of Cindy McCain could well be so repressed by now that she can't even remember it--in any case, if she is not jealous, I don't care, just let her stay on topic and stop the goddam preaching on my thread.) In the meantime, I'll make you my 29th Ignore, due to passive-aggressive milquetoastism under guise of butchness.

So you can both fucking stay ON-TOPIC on my thread, or expect your own fucked-up posts to be given the fully OFF-TOPIC treatment if I feel you are worthy of my typing fingers. Otherwise, Zoe is OFF TOPIC at least as much as she accused Kink of being, and she can GROW FUCKING UP. You too, you rough-tough bullshitter.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Becominghorse, you need to grow up. At some point you should also learn the difference between estimating someone's looks and estimating someone's character, but I would not want to demand too much of you at once.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cindy holds her head up so high because she had it set that way at her last plastic surgery.

Her face is tighter than a virgin on prom night...

Perez Hilton just compared her new look to Peaches from Flavor of Love. IT was hilarious.