Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just wish Obama was as charitable as Dick Cheney:

Of course the fucking democrats want YOUR money, not theirs, to go to charity
So lets see: Cheney $6,900,000 to charity no strings

YOu mean the same Cheney that just FUCKED you in the ass for 850 Billion?

The same Cheney who was given $35 million in Halliburton stock before taking office....... which he parleyed into $150 million by giving Halliburton 20 billion dollars in No Bid contracts? And then pushed thru legislation so he would not have to pay taxes on that money?

THAT Cheney?

Ronald Ragan gave over 6% to charity.
Cheney gave 77%
George W gave over 10%

Nice made up numbers...
Cheney gave less than 4% of what he made on the Halliburtion stock alone.

You are just the kind so stupid brainless minion that ENABLED these avaricious fucks to rob us all blind...

Doesn't seem to bother you that a guy ENTERS public office worth 35 million, and EXITS office worth nearly 300 million, while leaving your nation and its economy in a shambles.

Lemme tell ya- I don't give a FUCK how much congressmen GIVE to charity... that is not their fucking job.

What have they done to make OUR lives better, OUR incomes go further.

The last decade of republican dominance has seen the GUTTING of our economy and our employment markets.
They have seen REALL wages for 80% of Americans FALL.

And they are FOOTING you and me with the bill for their orgy of graft and cronyistic enrichment of the top 0.01% .

And twerps like you not only FELL for the con... but you remain Convinced of the very lies and propaganda they employed to to make fools of you.

YOUR support of these slick grifters made possible ALL of this economic meltdown-

Wake up- stop being such a tool and look at what these guys have DONE.

Lied us into a war...
Spent us into bankruptcy...
Diverted trillions to corporate buddies thru a campaign of deregulation and intentional failure to police...
Hiring incompetents...
And now that they have milked the free market for every drop they can... they are socializing the banks and their corporate fiends bad debts...which is just MORE money they have stolen from YOU..

And guys you... brainiacs that you are... take the loss and lick their assholes hoping they will feed you even MORE yummy shit.

THANKS, PAL...

The END of America being number one- the end of American moral authority and economic might...
Brought to us all thru the blind, unreasoning devotion of Rubes just like you.

D

deleted213967

Please, Europe's rescue package dwarfs ours by an order of magnitude.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So what?

You DO recognize that Europe's problems were CAUSED, in large part by OURS?

That WE sold them triple A rated secrurites... for the first ime in US history, that were absolute shit?

That a LOT of the money Bush has been borrowing to propsecute this war and FAKE an economic recovery was borrowed form Europe and China?

And- also- get a grip... the 850 billion... that was just a SINGLE ticket item...
The WAR will be an additional 2 to 3 TRILLION by the time we pay it off...there was an additional 85 billion in 'bailouts' that Bush and congress handed out in the months BEFORE the 'big bailout; that got all the press...

That PLUS the 4 trillion he added to the national debt PRIOR to the bailout.

All in all- Bush and the republican dominated congress will have commited this nation to Borrowing 8 trillion dollars...

And ALL of that money WENT somewhere...

INTO the pockets of SOME people.. and not others...

Fiscal conservatism my ass.

The republicans led by this adminsitration have commited the largest scale larceny in world history...

And some dumb jackass is gonna tell me how KIND they are for kicking back a measley few million of their ill gotten riches?

Yeah- and John Gotti was a good tipper, too...

D

deleted213967

Who said the Bush administration was fiscally conservative? Not the fiscally conservative, to be sure. Even Reaganomics were presented to me as nothing more than Keynesian recipes with a Laffer twist.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Referencing where you want to put your dick uninvited was creepy.

I'm sure you've said the same exact thing to many people yourself in even more graphic ways. And seriously, what makes you think I actually would want to do something sexual to you? Silly rabbit... I'm a gay man, not a desperate one. I'm not here engaging in conversion duty either. Besides, you're on a website about large dicks. Not a nun in a Methodist Church. Spare me your fake, prudish attitude.

A creepy, tactless insult.

Thank you, Roger Ebert. :rolleyes:

Try some wit/charm next time,

You think you deserve a person's top shelf insults? Until you learn how to treat people who are different than you with respect, don't expect anyone to give you the benefit of kindness.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The same Cheney who was given $35 million in Halliburton stock before taking office....... which he parleyed into $150 million by giving Halliburton 20 billion dollars in No Bid contracts? And then pushed thru legislation so he would not have to pay taxes on that money?

THAT Cheney?

Nice made up numbers...
Cheney gave less than 4% of what he made on the Halliburtion stock alone.

You are just the kind so stupid brainless minion that ENABLED these avaricious fucks to rob us all blind...

Doesn't seem to bother you that a guy ENTERS public office worth 35 million, and EXITS office worth nearly 300 million, while leaving your nation and its economy in a shambles.

Lemme tell ya- I don't give a FUCK how much congressmen GIVE to charity... that is not their fucking job.

What have they done to make OUR lives better, OUR incomes go further.

The last decade of republican dominance has seen the GUTTING of our economy and our employment markets.
They have seen REALL wages for 80% of Americans FALL.

And they are FOOTING you and me with the bill for their orgy of graft and cronyistic enrichment of the top 0.01% .

And twerps like you not only FELL for the con... but you remain Convinced of the very lies and propaganda they employed to to make fools of you.

YOUR support of these slick grifters made possible ALL of this economic meltdown-

Wake up- stop being such a tool and look at what these guys have DONE.

Lied us into a war...
Spent us into bankruptcy...
Diverted trillions to corporate buddies thru a campaign of deregulation and intentional failure to police...
Hiring incompetents...
And now that they have milked the free market for every drop they can... they are socializing the banks and their corporate fiends bad debts...which is just MORE money they have stolen from YOU..

And guys you... brainiacs that you are... take the loss and lick their assholes hoping they will feed you even MORE yummy shit.

THANKS, PAL...

The END of America being number one- the end of American moral authority and economic might...
Brought to us all thru the blind, unreasoning devotion of Rubes just like you.

Which alleged legislation did Dick Cheney allegedly “push through” again?

No bid contracts: A. Has this been common in history? That answer is yes. B. Now lets look at this contract = Name a company that was prepared to take that contract besides Halliburton and of course exclude companies from France or Russia since we found them to be dirty with the massive multi-billion dollar oil-for-food scam. Go ahead and list the companies by name.

Next is more ramblings of pure ignorance =

Phil says:"Lied us into a war...” :rolleyes: Prove this drivel with evidence we can take to court. Remember, evidence we can prosecute with, no more baseless bullshit.

Phil says: "Spent us into bankruptcy..." :rolleyes: Who is allegedly bankrupt again? Oh that’s right; this is another baseless sound-bite you were hoping to pass off as alleged reality.

Phil says: "Diverted trillions to corporate buddies thru a campaign of deregulation and intentional failure to police..." :rolleyes: The tinfoil hat is certainly showing its shininess here again! Which “corporate buddies are you talking about, all of the democrats that agreed with and profited from recent policy? Alleged "iintentional" what again? Facts are needed here but of course like usual you have zero.

Phil says: "Hiring incompetents..." :rolleyes: Slander needs evidence, provide some.

Phil says: "And now that they have milked the free market for every drop they can... they are socializing the banks and their corporate fiends bad debts...which is just MORE money they have stolen from YOU." :rolleyes: Your entire post was beyond stupid but this one takes the cake! Yeah, this is all about alleged “corporate friends” and alleged “theft”! Lets face it Phil, you don’t have a clue and passing off baseless sound-bites laden with zero facts is not helping garner you one!

Phil says: "The END of America being number one- the end of American moral authority and economic might..." :rolleyes: This is not the end of either or anywhere close but you don't concern yourself with reality and the only thing anybody outside of your fellow clueless-wonders can gather from your babble is the evidence is very clear on that.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just heard on the news that the richest 1% is the only group prospering right now, the trickle down theory does not work. We need to go back to the Clinton tax plan.

The uber-wealthy can always find loopholes in order to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you've said the same exact thing to many people yourself in even more graphic ways. And seriously, what makes you think I actually would want to do something sexual to you? Silly rabbit... I'm a gay man, not a desperate one. I'm not here engaging in conversion duty either. Besides, you're on a website about large dicks. Not a nun in a Methodist Church. Spare me your fake, prudish attitude.

I can absolutely say without question that I have never once used or even thought of any sort of sexual innuendo in my life when discussing or arguing with someone. My parents raised me different than yours. You insulted my pics, you suggested a black man took my GF, (trust me, no one on this board gets as many smokin' women as me) and then made a suggestive innuendo concerning where you wanted to put your dick. I am certainly no prude, but only you and Lex, 2 black men have brought what truly amounts to sexual assault into an argument and I have gotten into some doozies here with other posters, pissed then off royally. They did not bring sex into the discussion. It reinforces the the stereotypical image of the black sexual predator whether you like it or not. I guess tho where there is smoke perhaps there could be fire, you tell me. So instead of answering my question about why black men do worse than black women in terms of wealth you ignore and then you drag yourself into the gutter.

Thank you, Roger Ebert. :rolleyes:

You think you deserve a person's top shelf insults? Until you learn how to treat people who are different than you with respect, don't expect anyone to give you the benefit of kindness.

I could give a shit about kindness, fire away with well designed erudite insults, thats ok. I relish that. I just found it quite informative that you felt a sexual insult was your best course. Do you want to fight in the field or the house?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could give a shit about kindness,

Gee... you don't say!? :rolleyes:

fire away with well designed erudite insults,

Really, it's not worth my time.

I just found it quite informative that you felt a sexual insult was your best course.

It was enough for you to cry rape, so I guess I didn't have to go any further.

Do you want to fight in the field or the house?

I don't get into physical fights. That is also not worth my time. I usually talk things out with my adversaries, or do what I should have done to you a while back. Ignore you.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why celebrities aren't taxed a special "status" tax... or even politicians. Madonna or the Rolling Stones earning $300 million on a tour... our government should apply a "celebrity" status tax. Cut average Americans taxes and make celebrities pay for their celeb status. I think that's fair.

In corporate speak they call it windfall profits. I've always thought if you make more than 10X the average for your profession, you should have to kick more in taxes. If you were not happy with the last Stones show, after paying $250 to see them, it would a great way to a bit of your money back :) On the other hand, it would be more satisfying to see Dick Fuld, or Jimmy Caine (former Lehman, and Bear CEOs) give their bonus money back.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
her money is inheritance...thats probably just interest on some of it. Daddy was in the beer industry and left cindy his BILLIONS.

Where in the hell do you think Teddy Kennedy got his money? It's an inheritence from a family fortune started by bootlegging.

Some was inheritance some she earns through her position as CEO of the beer distributorship, and investments. People, no matter what side you take, get your facts straight first. Don't start they are rich and I am not. I want to take theirs away and let me keep all of mine because I am jealous and whiney bickering bullshit. If you win the lottery, you are going to cry like a baby when they take out the taxes. Also, who are any of you to tell somebody what they have to do with their own damn money? You sound like John Stossel rich ass hole on 20/20.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wealthy and I don't mind paying more since I can afford it. My parents feel the same way. I hate people who have all the advantages and whine about helping the less fortunate.

you already have been. you not only pay more in a disproportionate way, but even in a flat tax you pay more.

you are misguided, or naive, in "helping the less fortunate". the better way to help the 'misfortunate' is directly through philanthropy... you're "feel good moment" is laughable as you are funneling your money through a body that has almost no checks and balances, is loathsome, on occasion and/or in areas corrup, and BEYOND inefficient.

there is the United Way and Salvation Army... then there is the Federal/State Government.

i think it's time to take the government mostly out of the philanthropic side of things.... and let's start fucking getting some return on "helping the less fortunate". much less, allow us to decide where the "help" goes... after basic health and human services are taken care of.