circ issues, from a female perspective.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know there's fuck all chance of this not degrading into the usual bickering, but i'd like a thread where WOMEN ONLY can talk about any problems they've had because a partner was cut, or uncut, without arguing...and maybe some solutions can be offered.

i'd appreciate it if no blanket statements were made about lack of hygene or ugliness.

my partner at the moment is cut. not something i'm used to.
trouble is...friction.
i get quite sore sometimes, no matter how well lubed.
not an issue i've ever had before.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Most of my partners have been uncut and my man is cut. But I can't say I have noticed any problems with friction. Or any differences really that aren't to do with what he is doing (he's an awesome fuck :biggrin:) rather than just his cock. I get very wet and stay that way for as long as we are fucking, lube is a good solution for friction generally.

By the way - where are you getting sore? Internally? Labia major? Labia minor? And what make you think it is the fact that he is cut and not something else?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only had sex with 2 men who were uncut and I missed the friction you have a problem with. I guess it's all in what you are used to.
What lube are you using? I don't know if you can buy "Astroglide" there but it's a great lube. I only have used it for anal though, as I do not have a problem with self lubrication.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only had sex with 2 men who were uncut and I missed the friction you have a problem with. I guess it's all in what you are used to.
What lube are you using? I don't know if you can buy "Astroglide" there but it's a great lube. I only have used it for anal though, as I do not have a problem with self lubrication.
i'm so wet i'm dripping already. but i've tried extra lube and still get sore after an hour or two.
anal isn't such an issue, because he's going so much slower and it's over sooner.

personal taste. i hate ribbed condoms for the same reason.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of my partners have been uncut and my man is cut. But I can't say I have noticed any problems with friction. Or any differences really that aren't to do with what he is doing (he's an awesome fuck :biggrin:) rather than just his cock. I get very wet and stay that way for as long as we are fucking, lube is a good solution for friction generally.

By the way - where are you getting sore? Internally? Labia major? Labia minor? And what make you think it is the fact that he is cut and not something else?
nope, it's definately friction and there's no lack of natural lube.
it takes a while before i start getting sore...marathon sessions are his norm though.
my labia are faring ok but the opening gets sore.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
nope, it's definately friction and there's no lack of natural lube.
it takes a while before i start getting sore...marathon sessions are his norm though.
my labia are faring ok but the opening gets sore.

Could this be more to do with the way you two are fucking rather than the cutness of his cock? In these marathon sessions do you generally progress through the same positions in the same order, is it free for all, does it vary greatly, do you notice yourself getting sorer after certain positions?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could this be more to do with the way you two are fucking rather than the cutness of his cock? In these marathon sessions do you generally progress through the same positions in the same order, is it free for all, does it vary greatly, do you notice yourself getting sorer after certain positions?
lots of positions. some rub more than others.
my ex was like that...an hour is a quickie...but i never felt sore after.