Circ thoughts

I wish I was as nonchalant as most of the board members here. My life consists of lamenting something that I should have had the right to keep and will never truly get back. Will never know what it’s like to have a manhood as it was supposed to be. I feel violated and raped most of the time. My dick looks like a hack job and all I see is damage. Frankly, I’m surprised I haven’t offed myself. I hope my restoration makes a difference in the long run, but I just see a dick with a lot of stuff missing.

Thoughts, vent, needed to say something, over and out.

Reactions: Das_Boot

Why is your wife purposefully making you feel "mutilated" ?

She should be admiring what you got. And if both or you agree on leaving a sin uncut, then there is no reason for her to raise the mutilation argument on you.

And since you have plenty of skin, your wife should have even less reason to insult your manhood and decry that you were mutiated.
Not sure what you are talking about. I’ve no wife or otherwise.

Reactions: Wei and Nexolaris

I hear the anger, but I am astounded by your pics that you are restored and don't have your original skin, because I couldn't tell - you appear to have a full frenulum, where a lot of your sensitivity exists. I see a beautiful penis - with a beautiful reconstructed foreskin.

Please PM me if you are thinking of "offing yourself" (for reasons of foreskin or otherwise)
Thanks. I was just really down when I posted this. I appreciate your comments and your caring. If I ever need to talk, I will reach out to you. Thank you again.

Reactions: Wei and matelalique

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are to be congratulated, your restored skin looks hot. I have a similar situation, been restoring for over a year and my skin now covers half of my head, so much more natural looking and also way more sensitive. I felt incomplete, and as I aged the feeling was for increased sensations, the covered edge of my head is way more sensitive when it was not before. I have a 2ga PA, and it looks real hot with skin coming up around the ring. My goal is a snout over the head when I'm soft, so I cover the PA ring with skin. I understand about the feeling of being incomplete and violated... the truth is when a baby boy is circed, someone else is making a life decision that is better left to the child to decide later in life.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is more shit going around about the inhumanity of pericing infant ears.

I totally agree. Adult circ is different and people shouldn’t insult people based on their status.

Ive never said adult circ was mutilation, in fact, if anyone wants a circ, it should be after puberty, when a doctor can actually interpret what they are taking. I’m not however sugar coating infant circumcision. *I* feel mutilated. It has nothing to do with anything but the fact of that matter alone. It’s not about lack, it’s not about gain. It is what it is.

Totally agree. And beautiful words: "It's not about lack, it's not about gain. It is what it is".

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your dick isn't anything near some of the other hack jobs I've seen on this site. It's ok to be frustrated about it, but you're restoring your foreskin which (for now) is your best way to take back control of that decision. Carry on, my friend. Things aren't as bad as they seem.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Your dick isn't anything near some of the other hack jobs I've seen on this site. It's ok to be frustrated about it, but you're restoring your foreskin which (for now) is your best way to take back control of that decision. Carry on, my friend. Things aren't as bad as they seem.
Thanks man, appreciate your input. These feelings come in waves, they are hard to fight. Doesn’t help that the shit still happens and I’m always reminded of it, but hopefully that will go away with time also.

Reactions: Wei

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear the anger, but I am astounded by your pics that you are restored and don't have your original skin, because I couldn't tell - you appear to have a full frenulum, where a lot of your sensitivity exists. I see a beautiful penis - with a beautiful reconstructed foreskin.

Please PM me if you are thinking of "offing yourself" (for reasons of foreskin or otherwise)

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Oops, my bad. saw "wife" where you wrote "life". Blame iit on the position of the stars relative to the Earth's magnetic field which caused a parity error in my brain.

It is just that I have seen a few youtubes where a very cute guy feels terrible about being circumcised and it was his wife that drove the argumentts to him that he had been mutilated etc. And I feel so sorry for the guy. One big problem with RIC is tha it becomes easy to brainwash people who have had no experience with a foreski and can't know the difference between cut and uncut. But it si really mean for people to kill a man's seuality because their goal is to makle people feel terrible about being circumcised so they don't circumcise their kids.

There are ways to stop RIC while still promoting adult circumcision. People don't accuse those who have attoos or piercings of having been mutilated and go on campaigns to make them feel terrible to ensuire that no baby gets tatooed or ierced at birth.
There is more shit going around about the inhumanity of pericing infant ears.

I totally agree. Adult circ is different and people shouldn’t insult people based on their status.

Ive never said adult circ was mutilation, in fact, if anyone wants a circ, it should be after puberty, when a doctor can actually interpret what they are taking. I’m not however sugar coating infant circumcision. *I* feel mutilated. It has nothing to do with anything but the fact of that matter alone. It’s not about lack, it’s not about gain. It is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wei

I always wanted mine too. The second I really understood I felt cheated. I know the reasons are for health, but plenty of guys don't have issues so I don't put much merit on that argument.
It’s like chopping off a finger to prevent broken fingers. It’s bullshit.

Regardless of health, it isn’t even about it. I’d rather have had the ability to deal with my own health problems if they would have arised. Especially considering there are non surgical methods to deal with most, ASSUMING they manifest.

Reactions: Mogluver
S

SirConcis

Why is your wife purposefully making you feel "mutilated" ?

She should be admiring what you got. And if both or you agree on leaving a sin uncut, then there is no reason for her to raise the mutilation argument on you.

And since you have plenty of skin, your wife should have even less reason to insult your manhood and decry that you were mutiated.

You are to be congratulated, your restored skin looks hot. I have a similar situation, been restoring for over a year and my skin now covers half of my head, so much more natural looking and also way more sensitive. I felt incomplete, and as I aged the feeling was for increased sensations, the covered edge of my head is way more sensitive when it was not before. I have a 2ga PA, and it looks real hot with skin coming up around the ring. My goal is a snout over the head when I'm soft, so I cover the PA ring with skin. I understand about the feeling of being incomplete and violated... the truth is when a baby boy is circed, someone else is making a life decision that is better left to the child to decide later in life.
Thank you for responding and the comments, I actually had a PA too. :) 8 gauge.

S

SirConcis

Not sure what you are talking about. I’ve no wife or otherwise.

Oops, my bad. saw "wife" where you wrote "life". Blame iit on the position of the stars relative to the Earth's magnetic field which caused a parity error in my brain.

It is just that I have seen a few youtubes where a very cute guy feels terrible about being circumcised and it was his wife that drove the argumentts to him that he had been mutilated etc. And I feel so sorry for the guy. One big problem with RIC is tha it becomes easy to brainwash people who have had no experience with a foreski and can't know the difference between cut and uncut. But it si really mean for people to kill a man's seuality because their goal is to makle people feel terrible about being circumcised so they don't circumcise their kids.

There are ways to stop RIC while still promoting adult circumcision. People don't accuse those who have attoos or piercings of having been mutilated and go on campaigns to make them feel terrible to ensuire that no baby gets tatooed or ierced at birth.