Circ thread obsessors

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SilverTrain, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, guess what?

They took something from me without my permission. Oh, the horror!

I mean, actually, I'm quite OK with it.

I only wish they would have taken those hairs on my asshole that catch the little bits of pooh, keeping them suspended there in full animation, when it would have been so much nicer if they'd just carried on out into the never never.

I only wish they would have taken the nose hair, the ear hair, the back hair, the back-of-neck hair, for god's sake the facial hair. What I wouldn't give to not have to garden that shit for evermore....

They could have also taken the bits of fat that periodically threaten to permeate certain sites on my bod.

I mean, if anyone wants to say it's some sort of desecration to take these pieces of me without my permission, I say, Fuck You, you're just making shit up to be irritated about.

Please take this shit off me please, and like now.

I mean, couldn't you have been more merciful when I was a helpless little bit of infantile blubbergoo, and made me more appropo for the world?

FFS

2. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Right on Bro!

3. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly ! It's a VERY old and tired topic and I just wish it would go away. Seriously, if being circumcised as a newborn has messed up your life that much, get some fucking therapy.

4. sargon20

Gold Member

Exactly! But we'd rather hit every circ thread daily and cry big crocodile tears over it.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

urm, ya know...

that when you start a thread about circ-obsessors....

ya kinda label yaself a circ-obsessor

*runs away*

6. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually I'd agree.

But in this case, I do think there's something seriously mentally wrong with men who are that obsessed with their own foreskin (or lack thereof).

7. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

Why can't people just allow people to want and be happy with whatever the fuck they want? There are a small set of crazies on both sides who obviously have an unhealthy obsession. There are some who don't care. There are then a minority who do care, but aren't insane -- just regular people with preferences about their own body. Why do people ignore the existence of that larger group in favor of the tiny group of crazy people?

I am tired of people who can only be secure in their own body and preferences when everyone else has their own preferences, and to the same degree they do. This is stupid. It is stupid when the crazies do this. It's stupid when people lump in the sane minority with the crazies to dismiss the sane minority's preferences. And even when it comes to the crazies, I can't help but fear a lot of this "they seriously need therapy" stuff isn't sympathetic so much as spiteful. That's a little screwed up too.

Sorry to piss in this topic's collective bowl of Wheaties.

#7 D_Miranda_Wrights, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  8. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for sharing. I'm sure those dudes who insist your penis is mutilated and post on it repeatedly on this forum agree.

9. D_Miranda_Wrights

I don't understand what you're saying, sorry. I think the use of "mutilation" is douchey. The OP, as far as I can tell, wasn't complaining about douchiness, arrogance or hyperbole. It was dismissing anyone who has a preference on the issue ("you're just making shit up to be irritated about.") I may misunderstand SilverTrain. I hope so because, verbiage notwithstanding, that's pretty much the same "people who care about different things than I do are deluded" stuff that you're now (validly) attacking. And I think that's extremely dismissive of the sane, respectful people with preferences, who greatly outnumber the zealots.

#9 D_Miranda_Wrights, Feb 20, 2012
  10. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^ the word

^the voice of reason

11. dude_007

Gold Member

The fan is on and there's an incoming....

12. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have bad news for you: Circumcision has been around for tens of thousands of years, and the debate on whether to do it or not continues. The issue hasn't been solved.

So until them, some will go for it, some will refuse it and many will debate which is better.

Right now, there are organised groups that want us to think circumcision is a mutilation. And they greatly exagerate the effects for media impact. And as a side effect, they are making those cut at birth second guess their own penis and feel angy and lose self confidence.

So at the end, it is the anti-circers which cause sexual dysfunction by making males feel bad about being circumcised.

13. D_Miranda_Wrights

Again, I agree with you about the zealots who scream "YOU'RE MUTILATED!" every three seconds. That's douchey. But, dude, think about the part of your post I bolded. You are doing two things:

1. Assuming that the people who resent being circumcised are just listening to these zealots, as opposed to rationally evaluating their own preferences.

2. Basically arguing that we'd all be better off if people didn't think about their circumcision -- it's questioning and skepticism that is the issue to you. And if that causes people dissatisfaction, that's the doubt's fault, and the doubt must be irrational for some reason (see #1)

You know what this sounds remarkably like? "People who care about different things than I do are deluded." I just find this attitude incredibly condescending, especially because you got circumcised electively (I think?), so obviously you thought you had a rational preference. Apparently it's just other people who are irrational to have preferences. Yuck, man.

#13 D_Miranda_Wrights, Feb 20, 2012
  14. erratic

Gold Member

This is a problem with basically every forum I've ever visited ever. I don't say that to diminish the point you're trying to make; rather, I say it to highlight the fact that you've cut right through the bullshit on this one.

And to those of you who are infuriated by circumcision threads: Without an outright ban from the mods, they will continue apace as long as this site exists. Believe me on this. Five years in, they're no more or less frequent than when I started, and the topics haven't changed at all.

15. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you Young Native. I too think circumcision is best!

16. D_Miranda_Wrights

That's not at all what I'm saying. My point is that I'm sick of people dismissing preferences (yours, mine, anyone's) for stupid reasons. I don't think anyone here actually thinks it's inherently unreasonable/crazy to prefer being cut or uncut. And yet there are clearly people who would prefer to believe everyone with a different preference than them is deluded or crazy.

It's counterintuitive to me that someone would prefer to be circumcised. It's something I'd never want for myself. Does that mean everyone who prefers being circumcised is crazy and loses all rights to their preference? No. Why? Because the world does not orbit around my dick (or my personal preferences.)

Do you think I should consider you deluded just because your preferences disagrees with mine? If not, shouldn't you give your kid the choice, instead of ascribing your personal preference to him as the only reasonable option? Think of how it would feel if someone arbitrarily forced your preferences away from you, after all.

17. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't let your chain get jerked so easily there my friend

18. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm suing my parents, the doctor who circumsized me, the board of governors of the hospital where it occurred, and anyone who witnessed the desecration for damages sufficient to compensate me for the 17,001,899 nerve endings I lost during the procedure.

I hate sex because I can't feel anything in my nerve-deficient dick, and so I'm due 90 million dollars. I'm suing for payment in Yuah, though, since Obama will bring down the US economy by June.

And yes, this thread should be a place where the deadly seriousness of The Circ Debates is left aside.

Seems destined to stay DEADLY SERIOUS, though.

#18 SilverTrain, Feb 20, 2012
  19. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    to be or not to be .circed.........dont worry me at all
    these threads are no more common, or different from the phase of the askas, or the ongoing 'above you' threads
    cept these are of a semi-serious nature.................funny ha ha
    treat em as being in the funnys forum, and not a problem.....

NO reflection on you OP btw, admire you fr putting yr opinion out there 2012

20. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey!! We could make some serious green here with this!!! :biggrin1:

I'm now convinced it has been the bane of my existence. It has caused ALL of the misfortunes in my life :mad:

The bank foreclosed on me becuase of it, my divorce was because of it, and I even had to suffer through pimples in school because of it :eek:

I'm sure 1-800-Lawyers would be a perfect place to start right?

*Although, I'll probably get a un-mutilated Judge, and will ultimately lose because of it* :rippedhand:

**Hmm, :thinking: does this mean I can longer find both "uncovered" and "covered" cocks Hot??** :damnit:

Draft saved Draft deleted