Circle Device, any comments?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by slug, Oct 12, 2008.

1. slug

slug New Member

Does anyone have any comments about using the device or long term results?:cool:

2. Big Al

Gold Member

The circle device is a great all-day passive stretcher. You can even make something similar to the Circle device on your own:

The Biker's Passive Stretcher

There's a bit of folklore surrounding this device! Supposedly, there are a lot of well-hung bikers (think Hell's Angel's).

Well, supposedly, the reason that a lot of them are so well-hung is that they wear a home-made "passive" stretching device. By "passive", I mean that it's very light, and requires no noticeable effort or endurance to employ.

It's a device that can be worn for most of the day with no ill-effects. There is a similar device on the market that costs several hundred dollars...this one will work JUST AS WELL!

Here's how to make your own "Biker's Passive Stretcher":
    First, you'll need a good-sized padlock and a thick rubber band. Insert the head of your penis through the lock, or use the rubber band to secure it to your penis. It should NOT be tight, but it should be snug enough to hold without slipping.

The lock should rest just behind the head of your penis.

This device should be worn with fairly loose clothing. Just the regular bounce from walking around combined with the weight of the lock will do wonders for your size!

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

At last the message is getting home! Passive stretching, light tension; I've been on about it for ages. However, the circle device is not the only way of achieving it, the same can be done with virtually all PE equipment, including pumping. Also, if you look round sites on the net you’ll realise most of it can be easily made at home quite cheaply and in some instances for free. The benefit of the circle device is it’s possibly more discrete than others, but if your situation doesn’t require you to be discrete, then anything else will work equally as well.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

I've put up a diagram for this device here.

The idea that some bikers wear locks to enlarge their penises is folklore. A thorough internet search will reveal many examples of this. When I stated "think Hell's Angels", I was trying to show the reader what I meant by "bikers". I wasn't insinuating that any Hell's Angels actually wear stretchers :)

I've known a few club bikers. One actually confirmed that he had heard about this. He said that some of the guys that would hang locks were known to reach into their pants and use the locks as makeshift brass knuckles when a brawl broke out.

5. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Any chance you could e-mail the diagram? Its just that my internet access is only via the phone. And when i view the link via the mobile its unreadable. I think i might get some funny looks when i try some locks for size at the local hardware store

6. Big Al

Gold Member

PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted