Circle jerk limits?

How often do you jack with buds/circle jerk?

• All the time

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Several times a year

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Rarely

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was with some buds and new friends in a wild circle jerk last night and a lot of strange things happened. Was wondering at what point would you say a circle jerk is no longer a circle jerk? I got uncomfortable a few times last night with some if this stuff but I rolled with it. We used a lot of toys and got very hands on. Looking to get the opinion of other straight guys who jack with buds/circle jerk. If your not straight or circle jerk then there is no point to hear your input on this. Also was wondering what kind of games others play out in their circle jerks as well. And if you want to PM me instead hit me up.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was with some buds and new friends in a wild circle jerk last night and a lot of strange things happened. Was wondering at what point would you say a circle jerk is no longer a circle jerk? I got uncomfortable a few times last night with some if this stuff but I rolled with it. We used a lot of toys and got very hands on. Looking to get the opinion of other straight guys who jack with buds/circle jerk. If your not straight or circle jerk then there is no point to hear your input on this. Also was wondering what kind of games others play out in their circle jerks as well. And if you want to PM me instead hit me up.

I don't see how this post belongs in ''Ask a straight man".

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your survey doesn't have a choice for "never have, never will."

So I'll pick "All the time." Well...this last time it happened, which was yesterday, this one new guy wasn't cumming. He just kept edging and edging. The rest of us blew three or four times but he never dripped a drop. Eventually we started taking turns trying to jack him, but none of us could make him cum (with our hands, that is.....:)).

So we realized we just found us a ringer for the circle jerk league. We're gonna go All. The. Way. with this dude anchoring us this year.

Last edited:

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

For anyone wanting to ask why this is here or bitch about it I did clearly state in the post these words "Looking to get the opinion of other straight guys who jack with buds/circle jerk. If your not straight or circle jerk then there is no point to hear your input on this."

Plain and simple. If you are not into this or have no valid input the you can go

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't see how this post belongs in ''Ask a straight man".

There are straight guys who are comfortable enough with the dick they have to get off in front of other people with the same genitals and are not gay.

Also.........

For anyone wanting to ask why this is here or bitch about it I did clearly state in the post these words "Looking to get the opinion of other straight guys who jack with buds/circle jerk. If your not straight or circle jerk then there is no point to hear your input on this."

Plain and simple. If you are not into this or have no valid input the you can go

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2858611.gif

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are straight guys who are comfortable enough with the dick they have to get off in front of other people with the same genitals and are not gay.

No one is calling them 'gay' but if they are engaging in sex play of any sort with other men, they are not 100% straight.....but open to bi play, and have to be very open minded, as well as comfortable with their own sexuality.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also Plain and simple. If you are not into this or have no valid input the you can go ........

I don't think you know any straight guys, and wtf does your circle of losers have to do with Clinton, fool?

Reactions: Hatt_101

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Another gay boy that does not get it......