Circle jerk limits?

How often do you jack with buds/circle jerk?

• All the time

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Several times a year

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Rarely

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters

Was with some buds and new friends in a wild circle jerk last night and a lot of strange things happened. Was wondering at what point would you say a circle jerk is no longer a circle jerk? I got uncomfortable a few times last night with some if this stuff but I rolled with it. We used a lot of toys and got very hands on. Looking to get the opinion of other straight guys who jack with buds/circle jerk. If your not straight or circle jerk then there is no point to hear your input on this. Also was wondering what kind of games others play out in their circle jerks as well. And if you want to PM me instead hit me up.

You're not new to this game. Everyone that is a regular has pretty much already figured out your m.o. When you go down this path it's like going from hanging a sticky note on your back that says "kick me" to having a neon sign dangling over your chest that reads "punch me in the face, stomp on my testicles and do a curbside elbow drop on me when you're done"

How the hell did you think this was going to go?

You constantly talk about jerking off with other guys, inserting things up your ass, cum eating, etc. and you think it's "straight" behavior?

Frankly some of the shit espouse would probably make a Gay guy puke.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I happen to like the profanity. It helps to amplify the absurdity of the whole situation. Please continue at your leisure of course...

Thank you sir, for your continued support :D

D

deleted858776

Never been in a circle jerk. Never have heard any friends discussing a circle jerk - other than in here

Reactions: Lucius2s1

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You guys enjoying your circle jerk?

Circle jerk
When a bunch of blowhards get together for a discussion but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, usually in a subject they have limited or no knowledge of, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

And you said straight guys don't circle jerk. Seems like you extreme straight guys, so straight that looking at your own cock is gay, seem to be just as bad as liberals who get involved in stuff they know nothing of. You would all be a great replacement for Huma or Debbie Waltzerman Schultz. Would be a even bigger circle jerk for you guys to enjoy.

Maestrobueno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was young and learn to jack off it was because of older guys in my village showing us when we would go swim, almost always naked. That was very very exciting thing. Later in school I jack off a couple times with my roommate while watch video he make of him and his girlfriend. Also very exciting. Maybe I am little bit too horny person but all these experience were very good. It was very typical of growing up then when children and young people they were very free. I think it would still be exciting because it would remind me of being young and horny all the time. I think maybe is too bad we stop these things when we are grown.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young and learn to jack off it was because of older guys in my village showing us when we would go swim, almost always naked. That was very very exciting thing. Later in school I jack off a couple times with my roommate while watch video he make of him and his girlfriend. Also very exciting. Maybe I am little bit too horny person but all these experience were very good. It was very typical of growing up then when children and young people they were very free. I think it would still be exciting because it would remind me of being young and horny all the time. I think maybe is too bad we stop these things when we are grown.
Thanks for the serious reply.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in East Berkshire, England, we have some private parties.

There's venues in people's houses in a few diffferent towns. Actually one venue is in Buckinghamshire and two are in Surrey. But we don't like to be pedantic about it.

You can just wear a jockstrap, to stretch your "sex dollar", but most guys wear leather or latex gear. Bodysuits, harnesses.a lot of hoods and masks, but it's not compulsory.

Various slings will be set up, and fuck benches. One guy has a rack, another a wheel with a St. Andrew's Cross on it. It's pretty intense. There's a few cages.

Just a nice few hours, you know? Good background music. Good beer. Sometimes a few spliffs go around. One guy makes chocolate brownies that are just to die for!

Guys fucking each other all evening, into the early morning. Big dicks sliding in and out of throats and butt holes. So much grinding muscle. Smells of leather and mansweat.

Mmm.

But it's only for straight men. A few faggots do try to get in, for some reason, but we just tell them their input isn't wanted, and ithey go. The pussies.
Damn that is a bit intense. And aren't you gay? 90% to 10%

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
? No ?

Just because someone has a certain profile on a social media site doesn't mean they are gay. I'd expect you of all people to know that.

I'm totally straight.
Sorry. Not trying to twist it or anything. Was just thrown off by the ratio. But it's cool dude. Just surprised at how some straight guys are even afraid to shower with other guys in the room they get so scared. Wonder if it's because they think their weak and if they look at some other guys junk they might go for it all the way lol.

Reactions: japetty

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: submit452

There's venues in people's houses in a few diffferent towns. Actually one venue is in Buckinghamshire and two are in Surrey. But we don't like to be pedantic about it.

But it's only for straight men. A few faggots do try to get in, for some reason, but we just tell them their input isn't wanted, and ithey go. The pussies.

Well played sir

Reactions: Exbiker

One guy makes chocolate brownies that are just to die for!

Is the brownie chef really "Straight"? You have to be careful with them talented types.

Reactions: Exbiker