Circle jerk question

Have you ever jerked your cock with a group of friends?

• Total voters

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever participated in a circle Jerk? I've observed many video's where straight guys are masturbating together, and am curious about whether this really happens.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds gay to me

Specifically the reason for the query -- surprisingly, 33 percent have participated according to the poll at this point in time.

A female member originally posed the "question" in her blog, and didn't receive any feedback. I was raised in a conservative, small city and we never discussed "jerking-off" or homosexuality. Therefore, I would find it interesting to find out from our straight friends why this activity is not considered "gay" for them. Are they more enlightened to the benefits of masturbation? Since we all jerk-off, do they jerk together as a healthy activity like a team would exercise together in preparation for competition?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Specifically the reason for the query -- surprisingly, 33 percent have participated according to the poll at this point in time.

Because it's an anonymous poll and there's always some gay guys that like to answer polls in ask a straight man and skew the results.

The published replies to the thread will give you a more accurate read on how often straight guys do this.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What tex said and to add on to that just click on the numbers of the people that voted to can see everyone that actually voted yes, and like tex pointed out vast majority of those guys arnt who you asked the question to.
Because it's an anonymous poll and there's always some gay guys that like to answer polls in ask a straight man and skew the results.

The published replies to the thread will give you a more accurate read on how often straight guys do this.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever participated in a circle Jerk? I've observed many video's where straight guys are masturbating together, and am curious about whether this really happens.
No. I never have and I have no interest in it. I suspect that doesn't really happen with 100% straight guys. Kind of like "women having topless pillow fights in view of an open window" don't really happen... but I've seen it in the movies.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, I'm fairly reserved. But I've also never heard buddies plan such a thing or tell stories about having participated. I don't have a moral opposition but wouldn't be inclined to join.

That said, if anyone hears about the next scheduled "women topless pillow fight near a window" DO let me know and I'll bring beer and popcorn.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...just click on the numbers of the people that voted to can see everyone that actually voted...

Didn't know that...thanks for mentioning! See, this IS an educational website, and my hours perusing it are not a waste at all.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, I'm fairly reserved. But I've also never heard buddies plan such a thing or tell stories about having participated. I don't have a moral opposition but wouldn't be inclined to join.

That said, if anyone hears about the next scheduled "women topless pillow fight near a window" DO let me know and I'll bring beer and popcorn.

Sometimes I wish I could "LIKE" my own post in a thread, and this is one of them!

Hope everyone's having a great afternoon, I'll be searching Google for topless women having a pillow fight!