circle jerk

hammer

Just Browsing
Media
Some friends of mine have started jokingly(?) mentioning circle jerks and i'm wondering if str8 guys really do it. Have you? How did it happen?

Micah

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hammer@Sep 12 2005, 05:29 PM
Some friends of mine have started jokingly(?) mentioning circle jerks and i'm wondering if str8 guys really do it. Have you? How did it happen?
[post=342561]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh yea, str8 guys do circle jerks all the time. Get a group of guys together with egos and they all want to see how their rod compares to the others. The jerk is only a tool by which they can see others dicks and compare them.

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Heck yeah!....although not necessarily in a circle. Cirkle jerk is just slang for good old group masturbation and most straight guys do it during those 'formative' years. My pals and I sure did. Boy Scout camp, sleepovers, sleepouts, hikes in the woods - you name it. If a group of us were together, under the right conditions, we'd whip 'em out.

wantmore

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by hammer@Sep 12 2005, 04:29 PM
[post=342561]Quoted post[/post]​
Many times with teen age buddies. We compared our dicks and how fast we could cum and how much cum we shot.

• Love
Reactions: RobertHunter30

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a party and everyone else was pretty drunk. The guys were bragging about their cocks and the girls wanting some visual proof. I joined into the circle jerk and then showed the ladies. Lets just say I earned some respect that night.

Reactions: RobertHunter30

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always amazed when I hear about straight guys jacking off together. It just seems like comparing dicks is such a gay thing to do. Then in other conversations the same guys will act like even looking at another guys dick is repulsive. I'm just totally mystified by straight people.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
So, cityboy, is it difficult for you to understand how some straight guys are comfortable in a circle jerk and others won't touch it with a ten-foot pole? Better yet, that a good lot of guys wouldn't disclose their level of comfort so quickly because they're afraid of what kind of reaction they might get?

I had to laugh a bit because you said that comparing dicks is such a gay thing to do -- even though a good number of teenage guys do that (and more) during puberty, and that I'm the first to admit that even being 25 I'm still interested in seeing how well I stack up against the next guy. Gay or straight, it sounds like an ego opportunity that could turn into something pretty enjoyable if it were under the right circumstances.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two stand-outs in my memory.

Walking through the local park one day, I heard movement on the other side of a thick growth of trees and wild growth. Finding my way around to an opening, I walked upon four guys standing, flies spread open, and dicks in their fists. I chose to watch and was hard before I had gotten my cock out. I remember watching the guys' eyes, as they were all focused on the biggest dick in the group.

My second group was in the sauna at the local YMCA. I was surprised when the guy on the bottom tier began playing with his dick under his towel because I knew he was married and supposedly straight. This had attracted the attention of three others who had gotten hardons and when the towel slipped off of the first guy and he began openedly masturbating, so did we. One guy who was obviously watching and erected never touched his cock, even after the other four of us had completed our cock exercises.

Does this help answer your question, hammer?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, straight guys do it. I've done it. Begins as a size contest usually. Also involves contests of all kinds with shooting. (Some of the ones my friends and I did included who could cum fastest, shoot farthest, and endure the guy to the left's strokes longest without shooting.)

We also did things like who can piss farthest or who can drown ants.

Another side to it is, you can learn other jackoff techniques. This is how straight guys learn a new stroke. It's funny because there are all kinds of books and videos on such things in gay book stores, yet here we are, the straight guys, learning new techniques in the gayest way possible.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 13 2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah, straight guys do it. I've done it. Begins as a size contest usually. Also involves contests of all kinds with shooting. (Some of the ones my friends and I did included who could cum fastest, shoot farthest, and endure the guy to the left's strokes longest without shooting.)

We also did things like who can piss farthest or who can drown ants.

Another side to it is, you can learn other jackoff techniques. This is how straight guys learn a new stroke. It's funny because there are all kinds of books and videos on such things in gay book stores, yet here we are, the straight guys, learning new techniques in the gayest way possible.
[post=342768]Quoted post[/post]​
Too bad Paris isn't here to say "HOT", jonb, especially knowing your hungness in the size contests!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by cityboy@Sep 12 2005, 09:00 PM
I'm always amazed when I hear about straight guys jacking off together. It just seems like comparing dicks is such a gay thing to do. Then in other conversations the same guys will act like even looking at another guys dick is repulsive. I'm just totally mystified by straight people.
[post=342694]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't be mystified. When you make the rules, you can change the rules at will.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 14 2005, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 14 2005, 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Sep 13 2005, 11:55 PM
That&#39;s because you&#39;re gay. Remember what I said about irony?
[post=343042]Quoted post[/post]​

Being gay doesn&#39;t exclude one from participating in circle jerks. I&#39;ve been in more than a few.
[post=343065]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
My question to you is "of those more than a few, do you recall if most eyes were on you and your erection during the proceedings?" With my limited circle jerk experiences the largest dick and hottest stud captured the majority of participants&#39; attention. Thanks.

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Sep 14 2005, 12:04 PM
My question to you is "of those more than a few, do you recall if most eyes were on you and your erection during the proceedings?" With my limited circle jerk experiences the largest dick and hottest stud captured the majority of participants&#39; attention.

You&#39;re assuming that I had the biggest cock: that wasn&#39;t always the case. As a matter of fact, in the last circle jerk I participated in, mine was the shortest. But I have received a fair number of stares.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i never experienced this, and i dont know anyone who did.
All those scout trips, campouts and sleepovers for nothin&#39;
:D

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Sep 15 2005, 12:22 PM
[post=343528]Quoted post[/post]​

Likewise. Must&#39;ve travelled in the same circles... :shrug:

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
I thought that joining in a circle jerk with a couple of decent looking straight guys would be a blast (or nut); but I ended up feeling kinda uncomfortable, which made me the last guy to cum, which was cool. I think the idea of looking but not touching was too ackward for me, especially since it was with guys I knew and was hot for. However, I did like the fact that I was being watched lustfully by these guys as I stroked.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by VPee+Sep 15 2005, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VPee &#064; Sep 15 2005, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Sep 15 2005, 12:22 PM
[post=343528]Quoted post[/post]​

Likewise. Must&#39;ve travelled in the same circles... :shrug:
[post=343530]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Same here. And if you believe everything you read, it seems like every other guy in the world had experienced circle jerks growing up. Ah well, I missed my opportunity. As a straight male, my only regret about it is that I bet the reaction the other guys would have had to my size would have made for some fun memories.