Circle jerking

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There were (as I indicated in my vote) 7 of us. Me, one older brother and his friend and my immediate younger brother, 2 neighbor boys who were with us for a few days (their folks were in another city at a hospital with their other sibling) and my uncle (yeah I kid you not, Uncle Victor was there with us, in all fairness he walked in on the rest of us and just joined in and none of saw a reason to stop him.). At the time I was 14 years old. Uncle Victor was 40, talk about a guy who should of been jailed for perversion! Did a few more group deals with 4 or 5 guys and then outgrew it when I found I did better with hands on contact from another man (and only one other man at a time).

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My six vote, counts for each of the two times I've circle jerked. The first time was in the park when I walked up on five guys with their dicks in their hands, so I joined in. I noticed all eyes were on the biggest cock as we stroked (no, not mine). As each guy shot he put up and left the group. There were lots of various sizes, all the way from nine+ to under six.

The second time with 6 of us was in the sauna of the YMCA when a married dude began to play with his dick in his shorts before pulling it out hard and giving himself a serious masturation. One by one four of us pulled out and joined in, again with all eyes focused on the biggest dick. Five were masturbating at once, but one dude, also, with a wedding ring on just watched as his dick stood straight up against his belly. The dude had self control, but I knew as he walked out with a swing erection, he had pussy in mind.

This is a hot thread and I'm looking forward to reading other circle jerk experiences you guys have had.

EDDIEUK

Just Browsing
Media
The most was 2 others for me. Even though I voted for "1" but now I can't un do it. It was in college and I did it a number of times with different people. Sometimes with the lights on and sometimes off. Depends on the people involved and how comfortable they were. I personally didn't care. I was always bigger than the other guys involved and let them dictate whether or not the lights stayed on. Keep in mind that I only did this with close friends and them seeing my big member was sometimes disconcerting. Mostly though, it made for lots of inside jokes.