CIRCLE JERKS

kwame: Is it a fact or myth? If it is a fact what actually happens at a circle jerk?

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=kwame link=board=youth;num=1048909865;start=0#0 date=03/28/03 at 19:51:05]Is it a fact or myth? If it is a fact what actually happens at a circle jerk?[/quote]
Its a fact you just jerk off usually no interaction just a group of guys sitting around in a circle and beating off sometimes to see who can cum first. sometimes to see who shoots the farthest. sometimes to see who can shoot the most etc I guess that should give you an idea. Also usually done when one is in there teens but I have heard of Jerkoff clubs where people stand around and jerk off or others stand around and watch them jerk off

jackinman: Yep, BigBoyDave just about sums it, only that in some circle groups there is some intreaction. When I was in my teens I remember participating in some that had guys jerking each other off.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to participate in circle jerks with my brothers and my friends while in my teens. Truth is, I've been in a few during adulthood as well. And in my experience, jacking each other off was not at all uncommon.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The circles I was in with my buddies and cousins as a teen never touched each other. It never occured to us.

Just the usual contests BBDave mentioned. We did it for fun and relief. Some kind of teen-male bonding i guess.

Pecker

Finedessert: The first circle jerk I was in was with myself....I started Jerking and just turned around in circles.....

The first time a guy asked me to give him a blow job...I grabbed his Dick and Blew on it.

Both of the above was when I was 14 years old.

Is there a lack of brains here someplace.... ::)

Grandpa

H8Monga: Grandpa, that's awesome :D
I'm sure you're not the only one. You had brains, you were being logical!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when I was a kid, the contests also included who could shoot last. For those, the guy to your left jerked you off, to make sure you didn't cheat. (Also for those, it was obviously in the shape of a circle.) Another game we did was see how long it took to have a second orgasm.

Circle jerks are pretty common, actually. According to a survey, even a third of adults have them.

aussiechick63: Obviously being a girl I must have been very naive. This is the first time I have ever heard of a circle jerk.

Well apart from Grandpa running around in circles while doing himself.
I have a mental pic of someone doing that and it gives me quite a giggle. :D

Jangel: I have allways wanted to do a circle jerk...I like seein other guys stroke and shoot.

jackinman: I'm here rolling with the laughter :D, leave it up to Grandpa to make us all laugh...I'm picturing him doing just that, thanks grandpa you are one funny guy man.

Hey Jonb, did you ever play cookies and cream? That was also a contest where oreo cookies were used. Everyone in the circle jerk would jerk off over the cookies and the last person to shoot their load had to eat the cookies with everyones cum on them. Hence the name cookies and cream.

H8Monga: :eek:
I think I'll stick to the Oreos crushed in the whip cream...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes, i too participated in this at abuot 14 or 15.....we didnt touch eachother, and we werent in a circle.

We were in a line, and were trying to see who could shoot farthest...........

kwame: WoW I never been in a circle jerk. But I'm a heavy shooter. lol Did any one tried to fill a coke bottle or something?

H8Monga: Good God!!! :eek:

I'm afraid not! I'd be filling that thing for months...

jackinman: Hey I have an idea....how about we all meet in the middle part of this great country of ours and have a huge circle jerk. We can call it the "Great American Jerk Off". Any takers?

Finedessert: Can I have the TV and Movie Rights.... :D

Grandpa

kwame: Kewl The segment on real sex could be called Jerk Chicken. lol