CIRCLE JERKS

brasilstud22: [quote author=jackinman link=board=youth;num=1048909865;start=0#10 date=03/29/03 at 22:41:33]I'm here rolling with the laughter  :D, leave it up to Grandpa to make us all laugh...I'm picturing him doing just that, thanks grandpa you are one funny guy man.

Hey Jonb, did you ever play cookies and cream?  That was also a contest where oreo cookies were used. Everyone in the circle jerk would jerk off over the cookies and the last person to shoot their load had to eat the cookies with everyones cum on them. Hence the name cookies and cream.  [/quote]
:D

This is also where the term "limp buscuit" comes (no pun intended!) from. A biscuit of course would be substituted for the cookie.

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
When I was a kid I had a couple friends, and we all talked about beating off, but never went the extra 1' to grab a bag of balls. I would love to try it as an adult. Sounds fun. I think I would like the person to your left cranking your meat. Jerlothon 2009. Any supporters.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vaguely remember when I was a Cub Scout at camp 4 of us in our cabin would see who could shoot the farthest. There was one kid who at a tender age was absolutely huge and I remember shooting first but not the farthest just looking at his junk.