Circle Jerks

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Lol at the above two posts.

I've been in a few. Being bisexual, I have a few gay friends that have been in a circle jerk, and I've been in one in the sauna at the gym. I'm more of a one-on-one kind of individual though, so it's not really my thing. Still though, it's a good male-bonding experience. The circle jerk just kind of happened with my gay friends, but I feel much more open with them about non-sexual matters as well.

wish i was, i have only had the pleasure of jerking with friends one at a time. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whose been in one, what r they like, what happened, where did it happen, how many have u been in? Was it awkward, what are your thoughts?

1) I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed a couple; 2) my two were completely different, mainly in who began them, how the participants 'handled' their cocks, and the size of the biggest: 3) my first one happened in the woods of the local park. As I walked down the path through the wooden area, I heard a sound coming from a thickly overgrown area to my left. Wondering what was taking place, I held back enough growth to see the guys with their cocks out and jacking them. I took mine out in hopes of telling them I wanted to join in and they stepped back a bit making room for me. All eyes were focused on the dude with the biggest cock until we shotoff, one by one. The biggest cock was probably a 9 incher. The second one was in the sauna at the YMCA. Like in the first one, there were six of us in this one, too. The one beginning this one was a married dude who I had been seeing for most of the years I had been a YMCA member. He was sitting about in the center of the lower tier when I noticed his hand rubbing his crotch, then pulling out his erected penis and stroking it. Others were watching him and began pullin out their dicks one by one. I was maybe the third to have mine out and jacking it as I watched. All of the guys were stroking except a really young dude sitting in the corner of the top tier. He had his eyes glued to the married guy who had begun, but never took out his dick. As soon as the married guy shot, he wipped up and left. I never saw him again, making me think he moved from the city. The young guy left and then those of us who kept jacking shot and left. 4) answered above; 5), no neither was awkward and 6) my thoughts are how hot they were, even getting my cock erected now as I type this.

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay, call me clueless if you must, but please clarify 'circle jerk'. I thought it meant a circle where each guy wanked the guy to his right? From the above posts it appears you're taking circle jerk to mean each guy jerks himself?

Thanks.

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a couple with roommates in college, we all went naked around the house and wasnt a big deal. also had a couple with nudist buddies when we were hanging out. 4 of us last time. everyone strokes themselves as none of us are into guy on guy sex.

james1001

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm always wondered what it would be like to be in one, would be pretty hot though i think but like strocketeer i would feel the same that each guy handels his own gun ;)

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, call me clueless if you must, but please clarify 'circle jerk'. I thought it meant a circle where each guy wanked the guy to his right? From the above posts it appears you're taking circle jerk to mean each guy jerks himself?

Thanks.

sounds like that would only work if everyone jerked with the same hand.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Circle jerks are totally awesome. In my 20's I belonged to a college gym tho' I wasn't a student. virtually every day--no joke--you could find someone jacking off in the sauna. I had many, many circle jerks there. There's just no substitute for bonding with another guy in that situation. It's profoundly psychical; you're just men being men on the most primordial level, which is our COCKS. Whatever your orientation, circle jerking is hot.
I've also gone to jackoff clubs in NY and Philadelphia. More than 100 men, all in small groups, jacking off for each other. Apart from how good it feels and how awesome it is to see guys beating off ( and , if you're me, wondering about their personal histories: when they started jacking off, what they did as teens with their buds, how nervous they were the first time they came to a jack off club, etc), it really does make you feel good about your fellow men. It causes only pleasure, no harm, and it's just plain good.
Visit New York Jacks

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Circle jerks are totally awesome. In my 20's I belonged to a college gym tho' I wasn't a student. virtually every day--no joke--you could find someone jacking off in the sauna. I had many, many circle jerks there. There's just no substitute for bonding with another guy in that situation. It's profoundly psychical; you're just men being men on the most primordial level, which is our COCKS. Whatever your orientation, circle jerking is hot.
I've also gone to jackoff clubs in NY and Philadelphia. More than 100 men, all in small groups, jacking off for each other. Apart from how good it feels and how awesome it is to see guys beating off ( and , if you're me, wondering about their personal histories: when they started jacking off, what they did as teens with their buds, how nervous they were the first time they came to a jack off club, etc), it really does make you feel good about your fellow men. It causes only pleasure, no harm, and it's just plain good.
Visit New York Jacks

Nice, bet it was interesting.