Circumcise ( to Cut or Not cut )

Should I get it Cut or keep it Uncut?

• CUT

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • KEEP IT UNCUT

Votes: 50 68.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey guys I just wanted to get some of you guys honest opinions, I'm uncut but look cut when fully erected, Ive always despise my uncut cock. I just fill like cut cocks look cleaner and better just how i feel.. so for my 22nd birthday which is coming up im going to get circumcised.

also I want to know if they're any uncut guys that have gotten circumcised? , if so how is the recovering process?

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would never get my cock circumcised....consider it completely unnatural to do so!
Also the idea that circumcised cocks are "cleaner" than uncut cocks is absolute bullshit! I've heard this idea from a few American guys.....don't they have soap and water in the States too!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good luck with it.
I hope you have a speedy, uneventful recovery, and get what you want.

Last edited:

leonardodavinci7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude. Judging from the pics in your album, you definitely dont need to get circumsized. You actually look like you already are. I think you have a beautiful cock and shouldnt get circumsized. Just my two cents.

dranko

Experimental Member
Media
Why the hell would you mutilate your cock. My parents did it to me and I (and my partner too) have to live with the scar tissue that was the result of it.

It's surgery and comes with the risks associated with surgery. Get a piercing if you really want to 'do something' withnyour cock don't cut off the protective skin that's there for a reason.

As somebody who got cut 2 years ago (for medical reasons - I had an operation and the scarring made the foreskin too tight) I can say 100% that I prefer it to be uncut.

Sure, you have to clean it more often but a) it's a part of who you are and b) although you clean it less when cut - you have to be much more firm about it (due to a lack of moisture)

Plus I get phantom pains now and again where I was circumcised. If you do choose to do it then best of luck to you but I would say be happy with yourself and your foreskin - it's not worth the cost.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
A cock is not supposed to look clean and neat, a dildo is.

A cock should look like that mega juicy cheesy burger you just can't stop longing for.

An no, certainly not for sensation.

Mother nature has designed you this way, if it was better to be cut then we would have been so hundreds of millions of years ago already. No body is born without a foreskin, so no in no way could it be benificial from a biological point of view. And even so, over the past few hundreds of million of years, the foreskin has only become more prominent, meaning that it is beneficial.

No medical institution(besides for religous ones, not even Israel) on this planet considers it as beneficial to babies.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
nah, totally untrue, utter poppycock, in my experience.
Well I grew part of my foreskin back, and yes it the little bit extra does a heaven of a deal more for me. masturbation used to feel like something i had to do, now it's something i truly connect with.

to the OP, never listen to people own opinion, rather look for scientific knowledge, this is the only thing that can help you. The common public is idiotic(we still believe for example that stem cells are people too). Everywhere elses in the non-US, no-Muslim world, peopple are Uncut, uncut is the norm. In Australia, nearly everybody over the age of 30 is cut, today less than 10% of infants get cut, nearly all of those are probably from strict religious groups.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I grew part of my foreskin back, and yes it the little bit extra does a heaven of a deal more for me. masturbation used to feel like something i had to do, now it's something i truly connect with.

that's why i said in my experience. mine was more experience with other partners, not masturbation. my pleasuring myself has always been quite satisfactory as well. to each his own.

Barnyrock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont do it if it isn't broke dont fix it. It will hurt and take ages to heal. Also if you look cut when erect that was as nature intended!!

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leave it alone mate. The only reason to have it lopped off is if it cannot retracked back over the head when erect. This happened to my friend so he had it cut and was miserable due to the pain from the healing.
It's supposed to be there. 95% of the guys on here that are cut got cut at birth by their dumbass parents because they thought they knew better. If it works leave it alone or join the ranks of the dumbasses!!!

TheSecondEric

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My vote is to leave it uncut, too. I'm cut and would give anything to have my foreskin back - I'm about to start foreskin restoration, but even that won't be the same.

Why exactly do you want to get cut - it almost sounds like the answer is "to look like everyone else" (in the US) and if so, that's a shitty answer