• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dumbass parents:tool::fuckyou::bling1:
hey, you want to call your parents names, you go right ahead, but i would appreciate it if you would not disparage mine!!!

I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings, it wasn't meant as an attack. It's just my opinion that's all.
Oh yes I don't need to call my parents names because they where smart enough to leave my dick the fuck alone.

And yes I have a tool and if do want fuck my mother like you indicated above, I can give you the name of the cemetary she resides in. Twat!!!

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I am a promoter of natural unless there is a medical necessity. However we have choices today and you are at an age where you alone can make the decision. Although I wouldn't do it I do believe that it is better for each individual to make this choice themselves.

I would suggest that you think it through because you can't go back after it's done.

I am a promoter of natural unless there is a medical necessity. However we have choices today and you are at an age where you alone can make the decision. Although I wouldn't do it I do believe that it is better for each individual to make this choice themselves.

I would suggest that you think it through because you can't go back after it's done.

Hey thank you for your opinion, definitely got me thinking, its hard because Ive always struggle with this ever since i found out i was "different" from the rest of the boys..we'll see i still have mix feeling, hopefully come December ill make my final decision. thanks again! and thanks to LL WHO HAVE PUT THERE TWO CENTS IN.

ohioboxerbriefs

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you should do what ever makes you happy

but consider the amount your cock grows. It looks like you use up most of your skin when your hard. What would it feel like if you lost 1-2" of that skin. I would think you would have a really tight cut when hard.

and still look loose when soft.

so whats the point of getting it cut?

tom0tom

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't do it if I were you... Having a short foreskin is nothing to be embarrassed about. I had a tight foreskin, and had a cut at 21. It hurt for like 2 weeks, and I had my first cut jerk-off/cum after 26 days. It looks rather nice, but I wouldn't go through with the idea if I had your penis... It's beautiful the way it is :)

Besides, a friend of mine had a similar thing: a very short foreskin, and I love to play with his cock, because it ressembles a cut penis :p