Circumcised 2 1/2 years ago - Masturbation Techniques

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After being born with uncircumcised, I was circumcised a couple of years ago. I am so glad with the decision I made and I love the way it looks and feels. Unfortunately after so many years of jerking off with foreskin (rubbing my foreskin up and down my shaft) I can't seem to get a technique that I like. I don't have any foreskin so obviously the method I used previously won't work.

Any suggestions?

Do I have to use lube or what other alternatives do I have. Sometimes it feels like I'm rubbing my shaft raw.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In another post someone recomended baby powder for dry masturbation. Two thumbs up!! I was circumcised 6 months ago but prefered masturbating with my foreskin back before hand anyways so I didn't really have a problem swiching over.

adam

Expert Member
Media
don't know how tight your cut is.
even with my very tight skin, i can have slight gliding up-and-down motion on the shaft thanks to the scrotal help. but that i have no lube, no way to have soft stimuli on the poor cockhead.

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use lube to jerk off. I do tend to chaff if I don't use any lubrication. Of course, there are all kinds of lubes out there. Some of my favorites are Gun Oil, Swiss Navy, and Stroke 29. But occasionally allow my curiosity to take lead and I've used kool whip to jerk off. I've jerked off just by using my own spit. Although at times I have to use plenty of spit: however, your body creates its own lubrication (and I'm one of those that pre cum A LOT). However, do not use bar soap! I learned the hard way. One time I decided to jerk off while showering, I made a milky lather with the soap only during my excursion had soap traveled down my urethra and suddenly it began to burn! However, I had a ex-partner that didn't use lube ( he was circumcised ). He would just ever so slightly dry rub himself with his thumb over his head. I learned to do this on him as well. It drove him over the top. So I guess what I'm trying to convey is, be adventurous. Try different methods and lubrications and see what works the best for you. Happy jerkin!

S

SirConcis

I too had difficulty adjusting technique when I went from semi to full cut. But it was a couple months, not 2.5 years.

Grab shaft higher so that on the upstroke, your fingers get to go over the rim of head, they are the ones that provide the stimulation instead of the skin. And it ca greate more intense stimulation once you get the hang of it.

Lube produces extremely intense orgasms.

The trick is to set your mind to stick with one technique all the way to orgasm. Your brain has a tendancy to let you try one way, but eventually revert to the "Instinctive" method that you learned as uncut.

Once you have been able to stick to a different method all the way to orgasm, you will find that you will quickly lose your dependance on the uncut technique and things will adapt very quickly from that point onwards.

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you masturbate in the shower use some shampoo and take your penis by the shaft. With a minut you have 2 showers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut at birth, and am glad it happened that way.

I had a J/O buddy during puberty. We used our bare hands, both doing ourselves and doing each other. Don't remember getting rubbed raw. Probably because we came so quickly. L.O.L.!

When I jerked alone in my room at home, I used a pair of briefs. I wrapped the back of the briefs around my dick and went to it. The soft cotton fabric felt better than my bare hand, and when I blew my load, I shot right into my underwear. This has been my default method since puberty, and is still my preferred method.

I may have been the one who touted the benefits of baby powder. I've been using it for years to switch it up from jerking in my underwear. Both ways work well for me.

I've tried soap, shampoo, and body wash in the shower. It feels good at first, but I've rubbed myself raw and bled a few times.