circumcised and lube

wkd1808

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys sorry to start another text off about circumcised guys but i was wondering when you started masturbating what did you use for lube.over here in uk most of guys uncut so its not something we discuss so i never rally though about it so wanked dry for years till a fellow cut guys intorduced me to lube.do teen guys ever talk about lube with their friends too chris x

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I experimented with anything and everything when I was a kid! I think my first was vaseline, but it was a bitch to clean off, baby oil was really messy. I even went on to try honey, maple syrup, hair conditioner and various amounts of my mums lotions and hand creams. I think my parents must have figured out something was up with the dissapearing amounts of sticky liquids in the house because my dad eventually bought me a tube of KY and told me that if I wanted to masturbate I should use that! :biggrin1:

cku

Just Browsing
Media
I've tried using KY, lotions, mineral oil (my favorite), canola/vegetable oil. personally i like lubes but since they're harder to clean up than my other technique i typically don't use them.

as far as discussions with friends, i've had a few discussions about hand techniques and lubes with a friend of mine...i'm the type who likes to use lube and different techniques, he wasn't so the discussion usually turned into a debate

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol i used to use hair gel when i first started jacking off then ky now just saliva i never jack off dry

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im circumcised and i wank/jerk off either dry, with lube, vaseline or spit
If I have had over 3 wanks in one day then i almost always use lube or spit otherwise my cockhead gets a bit red and sore!
Variety is the spice of life
I just go with the flow and how im feeling on a particular day
The same thing all the time is too repetative, variety is good when it comes to sex and wanking/jerking off

Damian