Circumcised as an adullt

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And as a complete side note, I would like to hear a well-formed argument about why someone would want their forskin restored. "Because it was taken from me without my approval" is not a well-formed argument :smile: There has to be a specific reason/purpose why you want it back. Not saying there isn't one--just want to hear it :smile:

Having partially restored, I would completely concur with the comments of TLCTugger (2 above). Worth a read, or a re-read.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you were not cut as a baby then you have a choice.
those of us that were cut have no choice other than to deal with it or spend years trying to restore what was taken from us without our consent.
thats the point
if your uncut as an adult then fine get cut
but i will never be happy being cut.

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So back to the original question: Any adult males here that have been circumcised as adults? Any difference in your enjoyment of sex or masturbation? Is your cock less or more sensitive? Any regrets? Or for that matter wish you had been circumcised earlier in life?

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So back to the original question: Any adult males here that have been circumcised as adults? Any difference in your enjoyment of sex or masturbation? Is your cock less or more sensitive? Any regrets? Or for that matter wish you had been circumcised earlier in life?
And be sure and include how many years you were sexually active and intact, what malady of the foreskin made you want it amputated, and how long it's been since you were cut. I was "happily" circumcised for over 35 years, but eventually the numbing just overcomes the capacity for pleasure.

-Ron

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok Here goes! I was circumcised when I was 24 for medical reasons. I stared developing infections (male thrush). As you know under the foreskin is a breading ground for all types of germs. I was sexually active since the age of 17 so I can give an opinion on both sides. I am now 35 and haven't looked back. The only thing i miss is being able to masturbate without lube. I find now that I have no skin I last longer during sex, the problem with a skin was that when it retracted during sex the feeling was so awesome you came to fast. I am a very hygienic person and enjoy the cleanliness of being circumcised. IMHO I would recommend it to any one. Especially to those who are not married, as being circumcised reduces the risk of contracting HIV 60%. I can see why this is true as i used to tear where the foreskin was attached to the head. Not funny.
Please feel free to ask anymore questions.
Cheers
D

Yellow LedBetter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have never thought being Cut/Uncut would have been so important to some, but after reading this I now know. I'm uncut myself, but I don't have a large amount of foreskin anyway. In between I guess one could say.

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As you know under the foreskin is a breading ground for all types of germs.
You mustn't generalize from your own experience to everyone. That's the job of medical researchers. After weighing all the available evidence, the expert committees of every national medical association on earth are unanimous in not recommending routine circumcision.
when it retracted during sex the feeling was so awesome you came too fast.
I for one strongly resent not having a chance to decide how to deal with that reality. There are plenty of intact men who are excellent long-lasting lovers, and plenty of cut men who chronically climax much faster than they wished they would.
being circumcised reduces the risk of contracting HIV 60%.
Certainly, not a slam-dunk factual conclusion. It seems only to apply when a certain cadre of long-time circumcision justifiers is running a non-double-blinded controlled trial. Many other studies have arrived at opposite or null conclusions.

-Ron

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't have a large amount of foreskin anyway. In between I guess one could say.
Hi Yellow. You've got a good bit of dick to go with your foreskin. :smile: But having a short foreskin is not similar to having your dick girdled as an infant, pardon my grumpiness.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mustn't generalize from your own experience to everyone. That's the job of medical researchers. After weighing all the available evidence, the expert committees of every national medical association on earth are unanimous in not recommending routine circumcision.
I for one strongly resent not having a chance to decide how to deal with that reality. There are plenty of intact men who are excellent long-lasting lovers, and plenty of cut men who chronically climax much faster than they wished they would.
Certainly, not a slam-dunk factual conclusion. It seems only to apply when a certain cadre of long-time circumcision justifiers is running a non-double-blinded controlled trial. Many other studies have arrived at opposite or null conclusions.

-Ron

I was in no way trying to force my opinion on you. I have no idea how it must feel for you to not have had a choice. I for one did have a choice and I'm glad I did. I have had no minor infections since i was cut. so there must be some truth in there somewhere.
Once again my humble opinion.
You sound very passionate about the subject. And I respect that.
I/We were asked for our experience and I gave it.
Please don't shoot the messenger.:biggrin1:
cheers

D

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks fucking painful. You guys must feel like something was stolen from you. I sympathize with you guys. Didn't mean to sound insensitive. Take my hat off to you guys. I can sort of relate. When I was a baby, due to some botched operations rendered me infertile. Unfortunately something that cant be reversed.

D

Last edited: