Circumcised europeans?

How old were you when got circumcised?


  • Total voters
    83

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Posts
214
Media
10
Likes
453
Points
418
Location
Poland
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
Lets gather all cut guys from Europe :)
Please vote the poll at what age were you cut and write here the style of your circumcision and why were the procedure done.

I start :)
High&tight, esthetic/cosmetic/hygienic rasons.
 
Lets gather all cut guys from Europe :)
Please vote the poll at what age were you cut and write here the style of your circumcision and why were the procedure done.

I start :)
High&tight, esthetic/cosmetic/hygienic rasons.
you forgot age done (over 18 no doubt).
 
21, because of lichen sclerosus/BXO developed when I was 18. Eventually got circumcised thanks to a very supportive girlfriend that encouraged me to do it after years of failed attempts at alternative treatments. I was initially put off by the stigma associated with the procedure on most forums, but eventually learned to appreciate my new status. I am now proud to be circumcised, and being in the minority in Europe, I must admit I feel a bit special in a positive way. Sex is great, I feel super clean and I've received plenty of compliments on it.
 
21, because of lichen sclerosus/BXO developed when I was 18. Eventually got circumcised thanks to a very supportive girlfriend that encouraged me to do it after years of failed attempts at alternative treatments. I was initially put off by the stigma associated with the procedure on most forums, but eventually learned to appreciate my new status. I am now proud to be circumcised, and being in the minority in Europe, I must admit I feel a bit special in a positive way. Sex is great, I feel super clean and I've received plenty of compliments on it.
Looking at your pictures, you have a great looking penis. It looks a well done circumcision, was it privately done or on the NHS?
 
Looking at your pictures, you have a great looking penis. It looks a well done circumcision, was it privately done or on the NHS?

Thanks :) it was done privately. The NHS usually does it under general anaesthesia, which I wanted to avoid (for a half hour outpatient procedure that is just idiotic). Also, I wanted to have more control over the result and make sure that enough skin was removed, since NHS circumcisions tend to be on the looser side. LS/BXO fares better with tighter cuts as the drying out of the inner foreskin is part of the healing process. Besides, I also find tighter ones more visually appealing and my girlfriend concured. Having more control over the cosmetic result as well as my gf admittinng she had always fandied circed cocks more helped me feel positive about it and overcome my fear of losing my foreskin that was keeping me away from adequate treatment.
 
Thanks :) it was done privately. The NHS usually does it under general anaesthesia, which I wanted to avoid (for a half hour outpatient procedure that is just idiotic). Also, I wanted to have more control over the result and make sure that enough skin was removed, since NHS circumcisions tend to be on the looser side. LS/BXO fares better with tighter cuts as the drying out of the inner foreskin is part of the healing process. Besides, I also find tighter ones more visually appealing and my girlfriend concured. Having more control over the cosmetic result as well as my gf admittinng she had always fandied circed cocks more helped me feel positive about it and overcome my fear of losing my foreskin that was keeping me away from adequate treatment.
great outcome. well chosen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jack7700w
I was cut aged 5 due to phimosis. I'm really happy with the style of my circumcision, not to high not too low. What's best though is that I was left with a small flap of ruffled skin on the underside, almost like a skin tag; it's super sensitive :)
 
Got myself cut not long before I turned 29. Ended up reasonably high & tight and frenulum-free. There was no medical reason for my circumcision; I prefer the look and feel of a cut dick. 24 years later, I am so pleased that I did it :)
 
Circumcised aged 57, purely from choice, as I have always preferred the look (much sexier and more 'manly') and also I love the feel of the exposed glans. I wish I'd had it done many years earlier, but (a) it was difficult in pre-internet days to find out anything about elective circumcisions (apart from rather sleazy ads in the back of magazines); and (b) I did not like the idea of stitches. Once I found out about the glue method, that was it.
 
Lets gather all cut guys from Europe :)
Please vote the poll at what age were you cut and write here the style of your circumcision and why were the procedure done.

I start :)
High&tight, esthetic/cosmetic/hygienic rasons.
There's only one kind of circumcision, total. Anything else is something else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kkllr21