Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had a question for Circumcised Guys:

Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

Like in such a way where you want there to become some rule that says they all have to get there foreskins cut off?

I never would have thought that I would feel the way I feel...but the more I talk to and meet guys that are like latino and other nationalities who are uncut, but living in america.

There is a part of me that wants them to be required to get circumcised...or Americanized...lol...I know this is totally wrong to feel this way...but I mean its not like I or most of the other circumcised guys in america had a choice about it either...so why should they be allowed to live here but retain a complete penis when that isn't the current american way...

I think part of me feels this way because they just don't value what they have...and some of them treat circumcised guys like total shit...when it wasn't even our choice...

Last edited:

hammybone1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am extremely jealous, but not resentful. I have a huge things for uncut cocks and I think it looks more natural. Not that there is necessarily anything wring with cut cocks, but I would really have liked to have been given the choice to decide whether or not I wanted to be circumcised.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope. I'm loose cut enough, that people aren't sure one way or the other, and people of both preferences have been happy. Where I grew up, most were cut, and it was the uncut guys that were different, so I've never had any issue with it. Actually, I'm surprised that I'm even weighing in on this, because the whole circ/uncirc debate that seems to over-run this place, is just laughable to me. Whether someone is cut or uncut, just isn't an issue to me. I really don't care. I'm fine with either. I just cannot begin to comprehend why I should feel jealous of uncut guys, or why I should feel as though I was "mutilated without consent by butchers and misled parents" (yeah, seriously, if you're new here, that's a verbatim quote sent to me by an anti-circ supporter here). OK, maybe I'd have different sensations, that I'll never know now, but you know what, I can't "miss" it, because I've never HAD it, and I still enjoy the Hell outta my dick, so I'm just not that bent outta shape about it. And when guys say, "but they cut an inch off my dick", I wanna laugh in their faces. If it was an inch of the head off, I'd feel for ya, but of the foreskin/frenulum... meh Flame away boys, I know you're creaming yourselfs at the idea of pouncing on a circ'd guy.
(Enter dxj, in 5, 4, 3, 2... :tongue: )

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not at all. However, I find the zealots on both sides fucking annoying.
Amen, Brother! Well, I actually find that to be true of zealots in general, on just about any side of any cause. :wink:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think part of me feels this way because they just don't value what they have...and some of them treat circumcised guys like total shit...when it wasn't even our choice...

Oh dude! Thanks for your honesty, you're a cool guy!

I love my foreskin and I'm really grateful for it. I'm so glad I was born this side of the Atlantic. It has crossed my mind a couple of times to get cut just out of curiosity, but I really don't like pain and there's no going back if you don't like it is there?

I'd never put a cut guy down even if it was his own choice. I enjoy seeing and handling cocks of different sizes and shapes and I'm trying to learn how to handle a cut cock so I can give cut guys a good hand job.

I hear what you're saying though, but surely the best thing is to change public opinion in America and maybe if young cut Americans see and interact with more uncut guys they won't be as quick to force circumcision on their sons. Circumcision is one of the things I don't understand about the US, like gun laws and the death penalty. For the world's self-appointed champion of democracy the US sometimes seems backward and barbaric to us over here in Europe. But from what I'm hearing there is a gradual move towards less circumcision of babies, so maybe in the future guys will have a choice, and that's the thing isn't it? Not forcing a guy to be one or the other but giving him a choice when he's old enough to decide for himself.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in the least. Just like someone born without one of their five senses, I've got no idea what I'm "missing," and am not the least bit curious either.

Reactions: Hard Times

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am cut for religious reasons and I am glad I am cut. It makes me part of the Jewish people, and I am very proud of my Jewish heritage.Therefore, I DO NOT want foreskin restoration. As for other uncut guys, I really don't find them hot. Actually an uncircumsized penis is a real turn off for me. Now, that is not to say that it turns off the next guy. I am not going to tell someone that he must have it cut because that is what I want. The decision belongs to each individual person. No one else needs to make decisions for me! (Do you hear me you nut job anti-circ idiots?)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am so thankful I am cut I can't tell you. I much prefer the look and feel of a cut penis. I am sure much of this is social programming. If I was European I would feel different.

Ditto brother! I'm very happy I'm cut especially since moving to the land of uncut cocks and finding too many of them unpleasant and actually knowing guys who have had problems most of their lives. There are guys who grew up under the communist regime who NEVER EVER saw a cut cock before and didn't realize that this happens for any reason, including medical reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I've met some great guys with gorgeous uncut cocks but I much prefer cut cocks for the same reason as above. I like and prefer the look, the aesthetics and the feel. Not looking for a fight, just stating my position.

adam

Expert Member
Media
I am so thankful I am cut I can't tell you. I much prefer the look and feel of a cut penis. I am sure much of this is social programming. If I was European I would feel different.

So am I and so do I

Not until I came to LPSG did I learn that circumcision is not obligatory upon every man Jack.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You really want other people to be circumcised, wow! I say just enjoy what you have and make the best of it. I'm not sure being cut is an american thing, I think it depends more on your religion and basically if your parents believe in it or not.

Reactions: Cutencharming

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would classify it more like a little envious, but never resentful. I think both cut and uncut are attractive. Would like to know what it would feel like, but don't think I recall ever thinking, "damn, my dick is so unsensitive, that I don't even feel that", lol.

Not at all. However, I find the zealots on both sides fucking annoying.

Agree with both aloofman and novice here!!

Nope never.But when my mother gets notted up about my tatts.I just say "you started the body mods and I've continued with it!"If you wanted a natural/unmarked boy you should have left your hands off my dick!

Bud, this made me seriously LOL. Thanks