Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my cut cock and I love men with foreskin. To me it's just a difference, like eye or skin color, race, size, height. I've sometimes wondered what it would feel like to have an uncut cut, but hey, I've sometimes wondered what having a pussy might be like. Doesn't mean I'm jealous or resentful.
I've seen lots of cock in my day, I think they're all pretty nice.

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

CubbyLDN

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really, as I've got absolutely no basis of comparison with an uncut guy I'm perfectly happy with the dick I've got, and aesthetically I prefer cut ones anyway, I do sometimes wonder what the sensations and experience must be like, especially if I'm seeing an impressive fully functional foreskin, but then I'm aware that in many ways I have more fun with mine, some uncut guys are so sensitive their bellend is totally off limits without squirming, or theres the significant number of guys who for whatever reason put up with a dick that's not working the way it should because of tight/restrictive skin... on balance, I think mines cleaner, prettier and more fun (I last ages and I can really work my cock hard), I'm glad I'm cut.

Reactions: long legs

Maybe a little jealous, but not resentful. They didn't cut me as an infant. However, ignorance of how the male body works can get me stirred up.

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not jealous or resentful one bit.

I was cut at birth, but if I wasn’t, I would have had it done the moment I could. I don’t like the way intact looks. Also had a bad experience once with someone who wasn’t clean, so now if a guy is intact, that’s an automatic deal breaker.
Just my personal preference.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I don't know what it would be like to be uncut, I don't get jealous or resentful toward others who are intact.

I am occasionally curious what it might have felt like having foreskin, but wondering doesn't make me jealous. They had nothing to do with my circumcision.

How do you regret something you never had? The grass isn't always greener on the other side. If I were uncut I'd have different issues.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No I can't say I've felt like that. I've only known circumcised men growing up. The cocks that I do see here uncircumcised do not look that attractive to me either. All I can think about is the extra work keeping them clean.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve always found it hard to figure out how to jo a guy who’s cut. It doesn’t seem to me like it would feel good to masturbate without lub if I was cut. The foreskin allows for lub free masturbation.
I actually throughly enjoy going out of the way to rub the head just as the shaft, and twist as I switch from up stroke to down stroke. I enjoy that so much that being uncut would aggravate me, kind of like it was “in the way”.