Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

That’s why it continues. It’s not “extra skin” it serves a purpose.

What purpose? What purpose does having extra skin serve a purpose or not?

The only purpose I can think of is when you place a tape around flaccid skin on an erect cock it gives you a larger measurement.

Last edited by a moderator:

What purpose?

The purpose of having a normal dick that functions as intended, isn’t that enough?

Some of that was answered above.

Not going through infant circumcision, isn’t that enough? The well being of being normal isn’t enough? Let’s chop everything off.

Function is irrelevant in my opinion, even though it serves one.

So whatever. Lol

Believe what you want, don’t mislead people because of stupid ass reasons. Lol

The purpose of having a normal dick that functions as intended, isn’t that enough?

Some of that was answered above.

Not going through infant circumcision, isn’t that enough? The well being of being normal isn’t enough? Let’s chop everything off.

Function is irrelevant in my opinion, even though it serves one.

So whatever. Lol

Believe what you want, don’t mislead people because of stupid ass reasons. Lol

So, you do not believe in human evolution?

You think everything should stay the same?

No, you believe in what you want.

Infant circumcision, believe it or not, has, and always will be part of human evolution.

Just like electing a dickhead president is part of you devolution.

It is Arse you arrogant prick, not Ass.

So, you do not believe in human evolution?

You think everything should stay the same?

No, you believe in what you want.

Infant circumcision, believe it or not, has, and always will be part of human evolution.

Just like electing a dickhead president is part of you devolution.

It is Arse you arrogant prick, not Ass.
LOL

Reactions: 185248

Answer the question. What is the extra skin for DildoShwaggins?

Answer the question. What is the extra skin for DildoShwaggins?

To keep your head and inner foreskin a moist membrane, that should be enough. I’m done entertaining this. To be as god intended is also a good damn answer, unless YOU CHOOSE that path.

To keep your head and inner foreskin a moist membrane, that should be enough. I’m done entertaining this. To be as god intended it also s good damn answer, unless YOU CHOOSE that path.
Take away all the knives, all the swords, all that humankind has invented, blown up, discovered, all the technology, everything......absolutely everything..........

As long as you are left with your foreskin, you will feel safe and secure and be able to sleep at night.

Yup...................such a sacrifice...through all of human history.........Just as well they did not cut of balls hey?

I really do not care whether you have a foreskin or not. Yet............it matters to you.

Take away all the knives, all the swords, all that humankind has invented, blown up, discovered, all the technology, everything......absolutely everything..........

As long as you are left with your foreskin, you will feel safe and secure and be able to sleep at night.

Yup...................such a sacrifice...through all of human history.........Just as well they did not cut of balls hey?

I really do not care whether you have a foreskin or not. Yet............it matters to you.
Yep, agreed. We will never see eye to eye brother, and that’s cool. I didn’t mean to be so abrasive. The topic is morally wrong to me.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I always thought uncut cocks look more manly and sexy. I was cut at birth but read up on restoring foreskin and decided to do it. I now have foreskin over half the head as opposed to being cut very tight before. Some day I hope to have a complete foreskin with overhang.
how does it looklike now? can u share photo?

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had a question for Circumcised Guys:

Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

Like in such a way where you want there to become some rule that says they all have to get there foreskins cut off?

I never would have thought that I would feel the way I feel...but the more I talk to and meet guys that are like latino and other nationalities who are uncut, but living in america.

There is a part of me that wants them to be required to get circumcised...or Americanized...lol...I know this is totally wrong to feel this way...but I mean its not like I or most of the other circumcised guys in america had a choice about it either...so why should they be allowed to live here but retain a complete penis when that isn't the current american way...

I think part of me feels this way because they just don't value what they have...and some of them treat circumcised guys like total shit...when it wasn't even our choice...
I'm jealous of uncut guys because they can experience getting circumcised! I can't experience that again. I wish I could. I agree uncut guys should be required to get cut. It is so much better and the best thing you can do for a man.

I'm jealous of uncut guys because they can experience getting circumcised! I can't experience that again. I wish I could. I agree uncut guys should be required to get cut. It is so much better and the best thing you can do for a man.
Why not? Get it tighter.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just had a question for Circumcised Guys:

Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

Like in such a way where you want there to become some rule that says they all have to get there foreskins cut off?

I never would have thought that I would feel the way I feel...but the more I talk to and meet guys that are like latino and other nationalities who are uncut, but living in america.

There is a part of me that wants them to be required to get circumcised...or Americanized...lol...I know this is totally wrong to feel this way...but I mean its not like I or most of the other circumcised guys in america had a choice about it either...so why should they be allowed to live here but retain a complete penis when that isn't the current american way...

I think part of me feels this way because they just don't value what they have...and some of them treat circumcised guys like total shit...when it wasn't even our choice...

Really glad our parents left us uncircumcised and let us keep both our foreskins and our freedom of choice. Surprised there are some guys who actually want to force us uncut guys to get cut!! WOW, what kind of messed-up thinking is that? I do feel strongly against Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC), but the way out of this unfairness isn't to forcibly cut uncut guys, making even more guys guys lose their foreskins unnecessarily, but to eliminate RIC altogether.

You say that jealousy towards guys who are uncut makes you feel "Like in such a way where you want there to become some rule that says they all have to get there foreskins cut off?" and that there's part of you that "wants them to be required to be circumcised". That sounds to me every bit as bad as demanding babies face RIC, thereby destroying individual freedom of choice.

I honestly don't know why you think that as uncut guys we "just don't value what [we] have"? Believe me, us uncuts do value both our foreskins and having the choice. We're not oblivious to it all.

You say that you know it's "totally wrong" for you to think in this way, but then go on to say: "So why should they be allowed to live here but retain a complete penis when that isn't the current american way...". It's precisely because Americans believe in freedom - not forcing ppl who don't want their private parts altered just to fit into someone's proconceived notion of "normal"....

You also state that "some of them [uncut guys] treat circumcised guys like total shit...when it wasn't even our choice". I agree with you that this wasn't your choice - and that treating someone like "total shit" based on their circumcision status, is totally unfair and frankly unforgivable, of course. But I have honestly never heard of that, specially when so many guys in the US are circumcised. Please can you give examples of when/where uncut guys have done this? :confused:

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

So you agree that we uncuts should be "required" to get cut? Isn't that some kind of 'body fascism'? ;)

D

deleted1168963

I am not sure that the majority of the circumcised men want to force uncut guys to get circumcised. Of course there are always fanatics on either end that are rabidly against what they stand for. To me circumcision is a deeply personal matter. I am circumcised and don’t give a hoot if men are uncut. If a religion calls for it, that again is a deeply personal matter. I, on the other hand, do not want to be berated for being circumcised. Seems it is does strike cords on both sides and we should at least remember to be tolerant of others opionions .

Reactions: find83

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure that the majority of the circumcised men want to force uncut guys to get circumcised. Of course there are always fanatics on either end that are rabidly against what they stand for. To me circumcision is a deeply personal matter. I am circumcised and don’t give a hoot if men are uncut. If a religion calls for it, that again is a deeply personal matter. I, on the other hand, do not want to be berated for being circumcised. Seems it is does strike cords on both sides and we should at least remember to be tolerant of others opionions .
Radically always cause explosive tension for the rest of the molecules ;-)

Reactions: deleted1168963

My solution is the opposite, I was circumcised at birth but I have restored my foreskin. Took a long time but it was worth it.

Nice. Way to go on taking that step and sticking to it! I’m not giving up on it! :)

Reactions: Wei

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My solution is the opposite, I was circumcised at birth but I have restored my foreskin. Took a long time but it was worth it.

Very well done. Even tho it took a long time - and I'm sure a lot of effort - you restored not only your foreskin but your dignity too.... :)

Reactions: DildoShwaggins