Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

By the way Dildo, I'll speak for us that like being circumcised too.
That’s different than what you originally said. I was circumcised, you don’t speak for me and there are quite a few on the board I am positive you don’t speak for, nor would they want you to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mogluver

I seriously, seriously DON'T THINK IT MATTERS.
I happen to be cut. I'm happy to be cut. I feel sad for cut guys who are not happy to be cut.
I love uncut dicks (well most of them lol). I hope guys with uncut dicks are happy to be uncut. I feel sad for uncut guys who are unhappy being uncut.
Life's too short! Try to learn to love what you've got, and if you can't, try to change it.
(It's probably the same with the Humungous/Miniscule debate IMHO lol).

IMG_20190206_213842.jpg

Please send me all your sympathy. This is what I have to live with! Small and cut. Boo-hoo lol.

Reactions: CJF88

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is my long answer that I wrote earlier this AM...

OK...Let's get real. There is a lot of total BS in recent years concerning a political correctness over the issue of foreskin. In the U.S., they propose HPV vaccinations now for all boys when statistically uncut boys are primarily at risk. They don't have the balls to identify uncut boys only as requiring the series of innoculations. They would have the cut boys to take the shots becasue they are afraid to tell the truth. The truth is that uncut is far from being as perfect as the radicals would have you think. Cleanliness of the uncut IS an issue in all but first world countries and even there it requires a diligence greater than with cut guys. Do publc hairs get caught in many foreskins that is not possible for cut guys....you bet and it can hurt like hell. Do loose foreskins irritate the glans during physical exercise by rolling back and forth constantly. Absolutely. Everyone knows about phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, urinary tract infections, etc, etc. that identifies with uncut. I know of a kid who was uncut and who suffered with UTI's and phimosis well into his teens and he wet the bed well into high school. And how long does a young boy have to deal with these issues before someone decides to just get him cut. Personally, I find my cut cock fully functoinal with no stretching or pulling or restoration needed. I have never witnessed damaged cut dicks that the foreskin radicals scour the internet to copy and claim as the norm. The vast, vast majority of cut dudes silently get on with life and like the beautiful aestetics and comfort that our parents responsibly chose for us and a competent doctor provided. Our circumcisions were cheaper and far less complicated and not the result of years of fussihg with foreskin before the decision is made to get it done. Please just don't think that we cut dudes got a raw deal just because you have to listen to a very few cut dudes who feel they were denied the right to experience the maladies of the foreskin or then there are the women who have found a decidedly male issue with which they can claim retribution and control.

I appreciate that "Civil Liberties" issues have raised their ugly head in recent years.
But the question that bugs me a bit is about sensitivity.

As a cut guy, aren't I supposed to have been desensitised by the removal of my foreskin?

Lordy, lordy! If I were any MORE sensitive at times of extasy and passion I think I would shoot through the roof and never come down!

Do any cut guys really feel deprived of sensation?

Are there many uncut guys who feel their foreskins diminish their sensitivity?

Reactions: Peter20

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I appreciate that "Civil Liberties" issues have raised their ugly head in recent years.
But the question that bugs me a bit is about sensitivity.

As a cut guy, aren't I supposed to have been desensitised by the removal of my foreskin?

Lordy, lordy! If I were any MORE sensitive at times of extasy and passion I think I would shoot through the roof and never come down!

Do any cut guys really feel deprived of sensation?

Are there many uncut guys who feel their foreskins diminish their sensitivity?

I'm uncut, I prefer the term intact, though. And no, my foreskin does not seem to diminish sensitivity in any way. If fact a lot of the pleasure I get from sexual activity is from my foreskin sliding back and forth over the head of my penis.

In response to some of the early responses on this thread, nobody vilifies the circumcised, if anything there is pity. The vilification is for the people who allow a barbaric and brutal act to be performed on an unwilling infant. I feel like circumcision should be treated the same as any other body modification, like piercings or tattoos. Only the person getting the modification can consent and they can only consent when they are an adult, or if they have expressed their desire to be circumcised and have permission from their parents. Or, of course, if there is actually a medical necessity then that is different, but I think that is far more rare than most people think.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to be cut. I'm happy to be cut. I feel sad for cut guys who are not happy to be cut.
I love uncut dicks (well most of them lol). I hope guys with uncut dicks are happy to be uncut. I feel sad for uncut guys who are unhappy being uncut.
Life's too short! Try to learn to love what you've got, and if you can't, try to change it.

View attachment 1528091
Please send me all your sympathy. This is what I have to live with! Small and cut. Boo-hoo lol.
I like that you are cut. It looks great.

Reactions: Steffan

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 1528091
I was unhappy all the years after I discovered circumcised dicks. I very much wanted to be circumcised. I had to wait until I was 35 years old to accomplish that for myself. Much happier now.

Reactions: Steffan

I was unhappy all the years after I discovered circumcised dicks. I very much wanted to be circumcised. I had to wait until I was 35 years old to accomplish that for myself. Much happier now.

Mine wasn't done as an infant, but for medical reasons when I was pre-school. So I wasn't consulted, and, therefore have sympathy with the "no consent, no cut" argument. The use of the word "pity" is still offensive. Happy to call those with foreskin "intact" if that's their credo, but then why do the vast majority of those with foreskin on this and other sites call THEMSELVES "uncut"??

There is a whiff of zealotry in the air! Perhaps on both sides?I remain wedded to the belief that you should make the best of what you've got. I do!

Reactions: hunghorse30

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell no. Just because I was circumsized when I was an infant doesn't make me any more or less who I am.

To me having a circumsized cock is natural, and as far as I'm concerned I have a complete cock.

It gets unbendably rock hard, squirts cum out of it, and I can pee with it. It functions as any "normal" functioning cock should.
GJ you are so right. Cut dick looks and work just as it should.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very well done. Even tho it took a long time - and I'm sure a lot of effort - you restored not only your foreskin but your dignity too.... :)
Restore dignity? You guys are damaged but it is not your dicks that are a problem. Most guys are accused with thinking with their little heads and your are using either of them. Good thing you guys don't have to deal with real damage like found in the battle.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very well done. Even tho it took a long time - and I'm sure a lot of effort - you restored not only your foreskin but your dignity too.... :)
I didn't lose any dignity when I got circumcised. Are you serious? Wow, what a statement. So all of us circumcised men lost our dignity when we got circumcised?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Lol

I didn't lose any dignity when I got circumcised. Are you serious? Wow, what a statement. So all of us circumcised men lost our dignity when we got circumcised?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Lol
Because YOU got circumcised. Yeah, you made that choice. Quit jumping on a bandwagon because you feel vindicated by someone else’s insensitive comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Restore dignity? You guys are damaged but it is not your dicks that are a problem. Most guys are accused with thinking with their little heads and your are using either of them. Good thing you guys don't have to deal with real damage like found in the battle.

Is rape real damage or should they have to go into battle also? Be happy you are happy with yourself.

And you are right it’s not our dicks. It was the lack of choice regarding our dicks and the problems that caused.

Some suffer from physical issues, like ED and botched circ, so... yeah, it’s not always perfect.

midwestrob

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was circumcised as an infant. Am I Jealous or resentful of guys who aren’t circumcised? No way. Maybe there’s a tiny twinge of envy (a much weaker emotion to my mind than jealousy); all things considered, I would have preferred if I’d been left intact.

I’m not losing any sleep over it, though. My penis seems to function normally and I’m not aware of any problems. My parents had it done because in 1965 when I was born in the U.S., that’s “what you did.” They we’re doing what they thought was best for me. In the future how many things that we did for our children will be questioned? I do find arguments for routine infant circumcision that rely on prophylaxis (e.g., hygiene, preempting phimosis) a bit silly and wrong-headed. Religious reasons - that’s a whole other issue - and you’re on your own there.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins