Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

aaroneast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone from the USA. I am totally jealous. I was circumcised because of the "religious" reasons and it was the norm. I do not resent those who are uncut. Circumcision should not be decided by parents in my opinion. There are exceptions to this, because there may be a medical reason.

Bigbrian9

Sexy Member
Media
Oakland i California (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is my long answer that I wrote earlier this AM...

OK...Let's get real. There is a lot of total BS in recent years concerning a political correctness over the issue of foreskin. In the U.S., they propose HPV vaccinations now for all boys when statistically uncut boys are primarily at risk. They don't have the balls to identify uncut boys only as requiring the series of innoculations. They would have the cut boys to take the shots becasue they are afraid to tell the truth. The truth is that uncut is far from being as perfect as the radicals would have you think. Cleanliness of the uncut IS an issue in all but first world countries and even there it requires a diligence greater than with cut guys. Do publc hairs get caught in many foreskins that is not possible for cut guys....you bet and it can hurt like hell. Do loose foreskins irritate the glans during physical exercise by rolling back and forth constantly. Absolutely. Everyone knows about phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, urinary tract infections, etc, etc. that identifies with uncut. I know of a kid who was uncut and who suffered with UTI's and phimosis well into his teens and he wet the bed well into high school. And how long does a young boy have to deal with these issues before someone decides to just get him cut. Personally, I find my cut cock fully functoinal with no stretching or pulling or restoration needed. I have never witnessed damaged cut dicks that the foreskin radicals scour the internet to copy and claim as the norm. The vast, vast majority of cut dudes silently get on with life and like the beautiful aestetics and comfort that our parents responsibly chose for us and a competent doctor provided. Our circumcisions were cheaper and far less complicated and not the result of years of fussihg with foreskin before the decision is made to get it done. Please just don't think that we cut dudes got a raw deal just because you have to listen to a very few cut dudes who feel they were denied the right to experience the maladies of the foreskin or then there are the women who have found a decidedly male issue with which they can claim retribution and control.

Lost cover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To a certain extent i am jealous and wish i had a foreskin but to be honest i am probably more happy for them that they have there natural foreskin. its good that they are willing to share and show what they have to others that are not so lucky.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YES, I COMPLETELY AM...
I love my dick. It is beautiful. But it would have been waaaay more beautiful, and could have looked way bigger if it had foreskin and I could have had more fun with my dick. :(

I am trying to restore my foreskin since 2012 .But I get bored very easily of the process. I have grown some extra skin in 7 years. But I wanna have full coverage before I turn 40. However, foreskin restoration requires patience, devotion and discipline... I am using TLC tugger but I can tug my skin only when I'm home. Because I can't go out while wearing it. Not practical.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me cut or uncut is a personal matter that is best left to the person who has the cock. I was cut at birth, as were most of the folks born in the 1950's. Was I happy or unhappy? I didn't know the difference growing up, only that in gym showers did one notice those who were left intact at that time (in the 1960's) tended to be non-white. It could have been a matter of economics? Being a trained historian, I would guess that the issues of circumcision had more to do with removing skin to keep boys from tugging their cocks all the time (1900's). One must remember the role of church and state was much different a hundred years ago, church having a more central role in the day to day lives of folks who had to work long days and long weeks just to maintain. The influence of what we would call today, conservative protestant faiths, was more predominate in American society. I believe that is the root cause of the trend.

Without doing a study, I do remember visiting with my Dad (WW2 vet who was a pharmacist mate in the Navy) about the issue. He told me while in training at Great Lakes they learned to circumcise as practice for operating in the field, both for surgery procedure practice and to promote easier care of service men. He told me that lots of men were willing to have the procedure. If this was common practice at Great Lakes, then other hospital training units would have been following the same trend. Remember also, the second world war was more mechanized, compared to the static trench warfare (which had limited facilities for keeping clean) of the first world war. Prior to 1940, most service members were using side arms and weapons from 1916. War planners would have used the previous conflict as a template in planning for waging war, expecting similar conditions. That alone could explain many of the results causing two generations of boys to face the knife just days old. Afterwards when those boys came home, large numbers must have asked that their sons also be cut after birth. Today we have moved so far ahead, in all facets of daily life, education, and personal freedom. In all reality, my cock is my favorite part of my body, serving me with function as well as pleasure. I was cut at birth, and have been restoring my skin for several years on and off. My personal reasons revolve around wanting increased sensation, that is also why I have worn a PA for the last 10 years or more. Beyond anyones personal religious belief or medical necessity, I firmly believe that an infant should not have his genitals modified, that is a choice best left to the bearer of his tool.

sonofthesea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm circumcised and happy with myself. Though the way people talk about circumcised guys like they're some damaged goods kinda bother me. It makes me scared that one day when I finally bed someone, they'll either make comment or talk behind my back about how my dick is damaged etc.

Schwedenluemmel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
German guy here. I got circumcised when I was two years old, since a doctor convinced my parents that I had a phimosis... The one thing that bothers me, is that it wasn't my choice and that I won't know if the removal of my foreskin was really necessary.

I defo believe that I'm missing some sensation, since a low and tight circumcision removes a lot of tissue but I'll never know. All girls I've been with however appreciated that I was circumcised and it has definitly increased the likelihood of getting sucked on a first date :D

Reactions: Auzboy30

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not jealous, not resentful but sure wish I were in my natural state. I inherited Dad's cock and he had the best looking foreskin I've seen to date. I'm guessing I would have had a fair chance in looking just like his. People tell me everything else looks just like him, lol.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. I am jealous. When I watch vids of guys with foreskin it just feels like I'm missing out.
No you're not. I used to have a foreskin, it was a drag having a foreskin. Very happy to be circumcised for almost 41 years. I think foreskins make a dick look ugly. A circumcised dick looks much more attractive. The women prefer them too.

No you're not. I used to have a foreskin, it was a drag having a foreskin. Very happy to be circumcised for almost 41 years. I think foreskins make a dick look ugly. A circumcised dick looks much more attractive. The women prefer them too.

1. Your preference of what you think is pretty has nothing to do with anything.

2. Women prefer? Like there is some representative sample of women who have experienced both in the US. Even if there were, it’s not their body, it’s not a preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gasping305

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I’m jealous of it, with my dick and balls situation of fighting over skin, I needed all the skin I could get down there. Plus I definitely would have like to known the feeling of having it. But I do think that cut dicks for the most part look better looking but I would have rather been uncut myself.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Your preference of what you think is pretty has nothing to do with anything.

2. Women prefer? Like there is some representative sample of women who have experienced both in the US. Even if there were, it’s not their body, it’s not a preference.
Your replies mean zilch to me.

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn’t say I’m resentful, but definitely jealous. Don’t get me wrong, no one has ever complained about my cock in fact I’ve probably gotten a bit more action because I’m cut, but living in the UK it has certainly made me ‘different’. What is has done is made me a lot more curious about other guys cocks, and how they look, present themselves....can’t help but look at urinals (not in a cruisy way (that’s another story lol))

Reactions: offside

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Resentful yes!
Jealous hell yes!!

How much sensitivity was take away from me without my actual consent ?

I was 7 when I was cut I never remember being tight, or having issues of any kind.

My older brother is not cut he’s much smaller then me

Why can’t I just be like a normally formed man, that can enjoy 100% of his own nature given sensitivity, just like the next intact guy.

I can see the merit of adult males taking legal action against medical facilities based on lack of full consent at the time of the mutilation.

Resentful yes!
Jealous hell yes!!

How much sensitivity was take away from me without my actual consent ?

I was 7 when I was cut I never remember being tight, or having issues of any kind.

My older brother is not cut he’s much smaller then me

Why can’t I just be like a normally formed man, that can enjoy 100% of his own nature given sensitivity, just like the next intact guy.

I can see the merit of adult males taking legal action against medical facilities based on lack of full consent at the time of the mutilation.
100% Agree.