Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit, vasectomy is supposed to be a piece of cake too. One thing that people won't allow considered or discussed in these threads is that some circumcised guys are worse off also.

Say what??? How so

And to answer the question. No I am completely happy with my circumcision. There is no reason to be jealous or resentful of another guy's penis

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. One thing that people won't allow considered or discussed in these threads is that some circumcised guys are worse off also.

Totally not true at all DXJ, what some people wont allow is BS. from anti-circ. idiots who are literally plain out lying and making up fabricated crap about the circumcised cocks. [ EXAMPLE ] sort of like maybe you do sometimes perhaps? just an example.:wink: not accusing anyone in general. how ever I'm sure every one has an opinion on this allowing thing you've stated here DXJ. . :wink:

also to answer the question on my hubby's behalf [ as i ask him about this question] no he is not jealous one bit. quoting him here. NO why should i be i had a foreskin for 33 yrs. was glad i got rid of it. why would i be jealous of not having something i got rid of I'm glad the mess is gone.

Last edited:

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just had a question for Circumcised Guys:

Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

Never once have I been jealous or resentful of them. Turned on by some uncut guys? Yes. Of any guy I've ever been with, the one who was my BF the longest time is uncut (and hugely hung). But I never gave a thought to being jealous. I'm confident and happy with what I have and who I am.

pamiro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not in any manner resentful towards a person who is uncut. Everything is trade-offs.

I was cut and as I have stated before I object on other grounds to this "cash cow", and I personally do not like the way that my own circ was done. If you had asked about resentment towards the MD that did it, I would say yes, with regards to any other innocent human being NO WAY.

Cut has the advantages that personal hygiene is easier and takes less time. Uncut has advantages during sex AND wanking off. That is the main part of the whole thing.

I personally do not like the way that my own circ was done. If you had asked about resentment towards the MD that did it, I would say yes, with regards to

Not all circumcisions go OK as with any surgery there are risks. New born boys have lost their penis due to a surgical mistake.

Cut has the advantages that personal hygiene is easier and takes less time. Uncut has advantages during sex AND wanking off. That is the main part of the whole thing. [/QUOTE]

The heygiene is not completely true. It only takes less then 20 seconds to wash the uncircumcised penis. It does not matter much if cut or uncut, I would never expect anyone to perform oral on a dirty penis. Even cut males can be unclean Intercourse and masterbation is Ok for me not being circumcised. As a young boy I was able to stimulate my penis while in class by using the foreskin and sliding it back and forth using my legs. I'm not sure as to how a circumcised male masturbates. I don't need lub and I can choose to be rough and gentile. I have sensitive and moist glans, I have seen how the glans becomes almost rough in some males.

this debate is on preferrence, still I think that everyone should be allowed to make the decision for themselves. I do not believe in routine infant circumcision. What a way to show love to your new born son.:smile:

Reactions: 7.25x6

pamiro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi thank you for mentioning that not all circumcisions go without a hitch. There is a book About a boy that doccuments that one of twin boys lost his penis and was raised as a girl. Both he and his brother ended up comminting suicide.

I let my sons make their own decision and I very pleased that my parents let me choose.

As for loosing the testicle, things could have gotten far worse with the infection. They left the left side of my scrotum open to heal from the inside out due to the strep infection. They were unsure if they had remove enough tissue.

I'm now stuck with other urological problems with a hole in my prostate bladder. I have had a catheter in for the last year and a half. My sex live has really been screwed up by it.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Resentful never, but jealous sometimes. I have to work very hard and long to get back what was stolen from me. I am delighted with my restoration so far (ci-2 to CI-7 so far) and I look forward to acheiving hard coverage. I am glad to be comfy in boxers now as I could never wear anything but briefs when I was uncovered. much cooler. Feels a LOT better too during sex, more sensitive and more control.

Mark me down as "restoration in progress."

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't feel resentful about anyone else's body for any reason. I like all kinds/shapes/ages of people, and ultimately don't really care whether they are cut or uncut. I hold a sort of fascination with uncut dicks though... I've always wondered what that would feel like, and they are hella fun to play with for me.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To set the record straight:
(as thadjock, and probably a few other people got the wrong idea about my position on this)

i do not resent uncut guys!! I have just never had the opportunity to play with one!!! And it's not because i've turned down the chance!!!

I was just throwing that out there, i definitely would not want a law requiring universal circumcision to be passed!!!

As i definitely think that the decision to be circumcised or not should be left up to the owner of the penis!!!

Only a less than 0.001% part of me could have possibly had a feeling like that at one point in time, which means that the other 99.999% of me is all for uncut cock!!!

I do not live in the midwest anymore which is circumcision central!!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do not resent uncut guys!!

i don't either Matt from a womens point of view on this. i have had the uncut variety many times i prefer the cut cock best but likes been said many times its more to do with the guy than his cock. That being said how ever, what i do resent is the anti-circ. nut cases here who have nothing but BS. to say about a circumcised cock and the guy who likes his cock cut. and the anti-circs feel the need to bash him [ as well as any women, for that matter,] who prefers a circumcised cock. if a poster choses to voice their opinion on the matter the anti- circs takes offense of that. SO i say tough crap your foreskin doesn't make you a god to worship. nor does a cut cock. but i will defend the cut cock guys every time because i prefer them for one thing.. also because the anti-circ nuts here don't know half of what they claim to know about the circumcised cocks. they also think that just because a women doesn't have a cock between her legs swinging in the wind we shouldn't have a preference. [ WRONG ] we have a preference and we do know quite a lot about cocks. be they cut or uncut. at least i know about them. and I'm sure other women do as well. :wink:

I was just throwing that out there, i definitely would not want a law requiring universal circumcision to be passed!!!

but the anti- circs here want a law to band circumcision totally for any reason and they have said that very thing in those exact words we had a thread about this and a video was posted their with those exact words from them. is it their agenda to use the choice argument ? or is it their way to have every one to be forced to HAVE a foreskin even if they don't want one? i can answer this as it is their wish like was posted in the video [ to make it against the law for anyone to be circumcised, and especially in the united states.] you mite want to ask Sargon about this video as he posted it here. and I'm so glad he did as it shows the anti-circs true agenda is all about when it comes to circumcision. it isn't about a choice as they want people to believe here, its that they want to force everyone to have a skin on the end of their cock even if they don't want it their. be it a religous thing or a cultural thing or other reasons for circumcion, thats NOT a choice. thats plain BS. :mad:

wiretwister

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously I wasn't able to make a decision either way at the moment, but I'm cut & proud of it. Personally, the sight of an uncut cock turns me off. This thread is about opinion & that's mine!

bigmanstl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i luv my cut cock! some uncut dude once called us snipped men "scarred. " well uncut guys... I'm sliced and i'm proud of it.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i luv my cut cock! some uncut dude once called us snipped men "scarred. "...
He must've been feeling kind, or generous, that day. One of my fav comments was, "Hot guy, but too bad he's mutilated," referring to the hot guy being cut. "Mutilated"??? Seriously, "lighten up, Francis!" :rolleyes:

One thing that the anti-circ crowd here doesn't seem to get, is that such over-the-top rabid statements like that, doesn't help their cause. Making "cut" guys feel belittled and insulted, doesn't win them any fans, and actually turns people that may have been open-minded, against them.

Compare:
1: "Circ isn't actually medically necessary..."
2: 'Oh, really? I didn't know that. Tell me more...'

to
1: "You ignorant, mutilated, wretch..."
2: 'Hey, F%$* off!'

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Catch more flies with honey than with vinegar? Of course. Some guys don't even seem to know that they are in fact scarred. I don't know how to soften that.

Why are we the anti-circ crowd? How about the pro-intact crowd? We are after all simply trying to normalize the situation. Give us a break.

I'd rather not know anything about this. I'd rather it had never existed. Once you see the scarring, then it's difficult not to see it. Like any epiphany, once you see it, you can't go back to the way you were before.

Thanks.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I think that circumsized penises are sexier than uncircumsized. I, myself, have been circumsized for most of my life, so I wouldn't really know what it's like to masturbate with an uncircumsized penis. With guys saying that it's better, how is anyone like me supposed to know if that's true? lol

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think that circumsized penises are sexier than uncircumsized. I, myself, have been circumsized for most of my life, so I wouldn't really know what it's like to masturbate with an uncircumsized penis. With guys saying that it's better, how is anyone like me supposed to know if that's true? lol

Yes a circumcised cock is way more sexy looking also performs better as well to me. others don't agree but i know what i like and cut cocks are the best cocks.

Also from guys i know who have been both uncut and have gotten cut Twilight, it isn't any better when your uncut, actually they say its much better to be cut and they like it a whole lot better for sex and masturbating and many other reasons to go along with it as well. circumcision is the best most exciting way really and their are a whole lot of guys enjoying being cut as well as getting and /or going to get circumcied. they are also very much enjoying getting and giving sexually fulfilled fun every time better then they did with foreskin. and many have come here and posted this very thing. but of coarse we know the anti-circs don't believe this. its blind leading the blind with them.