Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wouldn't say resentful, but i have heard it would be different to fuck with that forskin still on top of my cock, because as far as i know it is full with nerves, so the stimulation and the feeling in general would differ, also by foreplay, i would love to have the same experience that my friend had, his girlfriend's tongue licking through the foreskin

A

AbdelJ

Same here - always wondered how sensitive my gland would have been with the full foreskin. Other than that, I would never trade my cut cock for anything else. I find cut cocks more elegant and nicely designed. When hard, it looks powerful!

D

deleted814719

Circumcised at birth. My penis looks normal to me and it has given me hundreds (thousands?) of hours of pleasure. Why on Earth would I be jealous of someone who is not circumcised.

Quite frankly, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, I think an uncircumcised cock looks rather odd.

Reactions: Peter20
D

deleted627832

No, i'm very happy with my dick. To me that is like saying i'm jealous over men that are 6ft.

Reactions: deleted10500801
D

deleted10500801

I'm an adult circ. I'm happy being cut and would have rather been cut when I was younger - just my personal preference.

The only time I find a uncut cock attractive is when the foreskin fully retracts when its erect.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I'm circ and it's all I've ever known, have seen few uncut guys. I admire uncut guys where the skin covers up some of the head, but I can't get used to the ones that go way past it and form a little tube.

But that said, I'm still jealous of uncut guys for the extra sensation that I've been robbed of!! ARGH!

D

deleted10500801

Well, I'm circ and it's all I've ever known, have seen few uncut guys. I admire uncut guys where the skin covers up some of the head, but I can't get used to the ones that go way past it and form a little tube.

But that said, I'm still jealous of uncut guys for the extra sensation that I've been robbed of!! ARGH!

Based on being uncut as an adult to cut, there's not much difference. Most guys I've spoken to who've been cut as adults have said being cut has given them more sensation.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Based on being uncut as an adult to cut, there's not much difference. Most guys I've spoken to who've been cut as adults have said being cut has given them more sensation.

That’s interesting. An you’re in a place to make that comparison and evaluation.

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say if it any broke don't fix it. We all come in the 'original' packaging, we can survive with out it, just like we have 2 kidneys most people can do just fine with one but we don't remove that at birth. Above and beyond all the other issues, sensitivity etc. if it works just leave the way it came. More than 60% of the world is uncircumcised.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I say if it any broke don't fix it. We all come in the 'original' packaging, we can survive with out it, just like we have 2 kidneys most people can do just fine with one but we don't remove that at birth. Above and beyond all the other issues, sensitivity etc. if it works just leave the way it came. More than 60% of the world is uncircumcised.

But if parents choose to have their child circumcised, other people shouldn’t be complete and utter crazed zealots, calling the parents evil and horrible and bad.

Not jealous or resentful, but wish I was uncut. Born in a time and area Where religious pressures made it the norm. Hopefully that insanity is ending.

Religious pressures? Are you Jewish? Because it’s never been about “religious” pressure in North America or Australia.