Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is wrong with you pro circumcision nutcases, you throw all these accusations around about those of us who are against THE NEEDLESS CIRCUMCISON OF BABIES, if an adult wants to be cut that's his choice, take a survey of babies and they'd all say no.

None of us care if a grown man wants to be cut, his choice entirely but it seems you sidestep that so you can accuse us of being as fanatical as you are.

The guys who have been both uncut then cut are, on the whole, going to say its better to be cut as they usually chose circumcision because of phimosis or some other medical reason, so they weren't going from a position where their dick was functioning normally. In any case, they've got to say it's better, men hate to admit they made a mistake :)

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not resentful in the least that I was circumcised. Yeah, I'm sure that I lost some sensitivity, but I'm sure in the long run that's helped me last longer without having to slow down.

Not to mention it looks better, I think. A scraggly piece of skin hanging off the end of it isn't too appetizing.

Either way is fine, I'm sure, but each has its benefits.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not resentful in the least that I was circumcised. Yeah, I'm sure that I lost some sensitivity, but I'm sure in the long run that's helped me last longer without having to slow down.

Not to mention it looks better, I think. A scraggly piece of skin hanging off the end of it isn't too appetizing.

Either way is fine, I'm sure, but each has its benefits.

Lasting longer is all in the mind.

I'm intact with a foreskin and I can hold back from ejaculating and edge for hours, and days if I have to. This is both alone and during sex with someone else.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes a circumcised cock is way more sexy looking also performs better as well to me. others don't agree but i know what i like and cut cocks are the best cocks.

Also from guys i know who have been both uncut and have gotten cut Twilight, it isn't any better when your uncut, actually they say its much better to be cut and they like it a whole lot better for sex and masturbating and many other reasons to go along with it as well. circumcision is the best most exciting way really and their are a whole lot of guys enjoying being cut as well as getting and /or going to get circumcied. they are also very much enjoying getting and giving sexually fulfilled fun every time better then they did with foreskin. and many have come here and posted this very thing. but of coarse we know the anti-circs don't believe this. its blind leading the blind with them.
Does anyone take you seriously? You don't have a penis, ergo, your opinion about the sensations a penis feels are completely invalid.

To me, a penis is a penis, and I couldn't care less whether it was cut or uncut. But I honestly don't understand the purpose of circumcising infants (unless of course there is a medically-related reason). I have known men in the past who have wished that they had not been circumcised. It's much easier to get the surgery than it is to reverse it, so why not leave that decision to a man for when he's old enough to make it?

If I felt jealous or resentful towards cut guys, I could easily just get myself circumcised. That isn't as easy in the reverse.

Reactions: 7.25x6

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't have a penis, ergo, your opinion about the sensations a penis feels are completely invalid.

i don't have a penis. how ever i do know how a penis feels during sex both uncut as well as cut. so your opinion of what i think and know for a fact about how good a cut cock is and how much better they are both sexually as well as sexy looking are invalid, and means nothing to me. as i don't take anything from the anti-circ brigade here for truth they resort to any LOW to spew their hatred of the word circumcision as well as any man /woman who prefers the circumcised cock. you have your opinion i have mine, and from my experience ill trust and take what Ive found to be a TRUE fact about the cut cocks over yours or anyone else thank you. but your welcome to keep right on believing any way you want.
also its good your happy with your uncut cock. but others should have the right to have what they prefer also and do whats best for their son should they wish to circumcise him. just as other parents mite not want their son to be circumcised for reasons and beliefs of their own.:wink: the same should be true for adults who get circumcised as well and it is in the real world, just not on lpsg world.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Being circumsized was common in my country when I was born, however it is rarely done these days. I know that uncircumsized men experience more pleasure during intercourse and do not suffer de-sensitising of the glans. Uncircumsized men are less likely to experience erectile dysfunction as they get older, probably as a result of these two factors.

I am somewhat jealous of uncircumsized men but I am certainly not resentful. For sure my son has his penis intact as it is meant to be, and I hope he puts it to good use when he finds the right girl.

As for me, I don't know if sex actually would feel a lot better or just a little better. Regardless, I enjoy what I have and I have put my penis to good and regular use with many women in the past, and with one special woman for the last decades.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was cut at birth, and i um seriously pissed off about it. every time i have sex weith a guy with a 4 skin ]i want mine back (my present bf is uncut, and i just love the way i can play with his 4 skin.

except for relegion, i know there are hygenic reasons, but they don't develop (as far as I know) they don't become serious before puberty, so let guys decide then.

one of my m8s (he is in his mid 20s now) has (had?) a tight 4 skin which he accepted bu was cut a few months ago, says he wish'ed he had it done years ago as sex is so much better now, but i would have like to have been able to make the choice.

Reactions: 7.25x6

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, I'm sure that I lost some sensitivity, but I'm sure in the long run that's helped me last longer without having to slow down.

Just parroting what he has been told to believe. Cut guys need to maintain the illusion of being in a superior physical position, to prevent the sure knowledge that they are in an inferior position. I know, I used to be a member of the club. It's not even overt, it's just inculcated in you from a variety of sources as you grow up.

Thanks for your comments BeardedWoof.

UhOhOhNo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was cut when I was a baby like most people who are cut. Honestly I've never felt like being cut or being uncut is that big of a deal.

A dick is a dick, it'll do the job as long as you can fuck with it.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut as an adult. I wish I had been cut as a new-born. I remember calling an Urologists' office at age 16 to ask how much was the fee to perform a circumcision. The fee at that time was $125. My family did not have medical unsurance on us kids and my parents didn't have the funds to do this operation just because I wanted to be cut.

I remember when in the 1st grade in school we were given physicals at school and a note was sent home stating that I should be circumcised. But my parents did not act on it. Mostly due to the fact that funds were not available to do this operation. When you must consider paying for the hospital and Anesthesia bills on top of the surgeon's fee. It comes to a lot of money without insurance. This procedure would have only cost about $10.00 back when I was born.

Long story short I had myself circumcised at age 35 and I am very happy with the result. I just wish it had not taken as long to be rid of my foreskin. I say good ridance to my foreskin and don't come back. Another of my brothers got circumcised as an adult too. Only one brother was circumcised as a new-born.
.So 3 of us were cut and 3 of us were not cut. Three out of four brothers-in-law were cut as adults. The 4th brother-in-law was not cut.

Now all nephews are cut. I think all my neices' husbands are cut. The ony one in the family who isn't cut is 1 brother. The
newer generation is more informed

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is wrong with you pro circumcision nutcases, you throw all these accusations around about those of us who are against THE NEEDLESS CIRCUMCISON OF BABIES, if an adult wants to be cut that's his choice, take a survey of babies and they'd all say no.

None of us care if a grown man wants to be cut, his choice entirely but it seems you sidestep that so you can accuse us of being as fanatical as you are.

The guys who have been both uncut then cut are, on the whole, going to say its better to be cut as they usually chose circumcision because of phimosis or some other medical reason, so they weren't going from a position where their dick was functioning normally. In any case, they've got to say it's better, men hate to admit they made a mistake :)

Excellent points.

I like your icon but I like the movie The Exorcist and some of the sequels are not so bad like the 3rd one.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just parroting what he has been told to believe. Cut guys need to maintain the illusion of being in a superior physical position, to prevent the sure knowledge that they are in an inferior position. I know, I used to be a member of the club. It's not even overt, it's just inculcated in you from a variety of sources as you grow up.

Thanks for your comments BeardedWoof.

Sexual sensitivity is all in the mind. My pleasure comes from just how turned on I am about the person.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes phimosis. No mistake at all.
Its certainly different but the same level of sensation.

However leave it up to your rational we would be better off leaving or dicks with the phimotic foreskin. Sure, we all love tearing skin when we have sex.