Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut and I'm not jealous or resentful about uncut guys. However, if I had a son I would never consider having him cut. I would let him make that decision later in life.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What you're asking here is, "Why aren't we all the same?" Why are there black people? Why are there gay people. They should all have to be straight. I mean, it's not like the straight ones had a choice. You should get Americanized, I mean, why should you be allowed to live here if you're gay? It's not the current American way.

No, it's not OK to think like that. I love my dick and it's uncut. I have no preference, but I have nothing against people that do. I am, however, a bit irked at how you can go so far as to say that I should not be allowed to live here because there was no religious sacrament/cutting/alteration done to my penis. It's the way a penis naturally is. They were about to circumcise me and my father literally said "Stop. No one is cutting off any of my boy's manhood." I am damn proud, too. I can feel things you will never.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it is relatively common to be ignorant of what exists outside one's culture. All seems normal from the inside. Is that what you are saying?

no, that's what YOU'RE saying. i'm saying it's a rather sweeping generalization to say that one must be uncut or prefer uncut to be considered a "free thinking" individual. which is the same as saying those of us who are cut and happy with it and those who prefer cut men can't possibly be able to think for themselves.

you're free and welcome to your own opinions, beliefs and preferences...but it's rather silly to espouse that those who think, believe and prefer differently must necessarily be culturally ignorant, conditioned or brainwashed.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
which is the same as saying those of us who are cut and happy with it and those who prefer cut men can't possibly be able to think for themselves.... you're free and welcome to your own opinions, beliefs and preferences...but it's rather silly to espouse that those who think, believe and prefer differently must necessarily be culturally ignorant, conditioned or brainwashed.
Okay, you're cut and happy with it -- since you didn't choose, would likely never have "preferred," and don't know different, it carries little weight. Back to your previous programming.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Without any doubt, extremely jealous and resentful. But I don't blame uncut guys, they're the fortunate ones, I blame with full force my parents for being ignorant idiots and have told them both that. I've told my mom that I felt her decision to have me cut was probably the worst parenting decision she's ever made, she was nonplussed and my Jewish dad didn't take it seriously. I'm appalled by the ignorance surrounding this topic in the US. It makes me ill. But I do NOT wish uncut guys should get cut because I was, their parents were smart and I wouldn't wish such a thing on any male infant.
Thanks for speaking. I feel pretty close to the way you do. Haven't really had much to do with my parents because they are unable to say a simple, "I was wrong." or "I'm sorry." I am glad to be "American," (even though most people in the Americas do not disfigure their children), but would have rather been birthed almost anywhere else.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, you're cut and happy with it -- since you didn't choose, would likely never have "preferred," and don't know different, it carries little weight. Back to your previous programming.

and back to your dismissive and condescending comments that make it impossible to have any meaningful or intellectually honest discourse with you. :rolleyes:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a "Why the hell must you invade every circumcision thread and post the same shit over and over? Your tone on these forums has NEVER changed in the years I've been here. You're nothing more than a high-vocabulary bot at this point.". Just in so many words.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let an adult make the choice, like when you are 18. I want mine back and pissed that some DR. made the choice for me. He got $200.00 extra in his paycheck to fuck up my sex life.