Circumcised in UK ? ?

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many foreskins in the UK these days! :frown1: I'd love to hear from any circumcised guys - or those who wish they were! :smile: Rik (Sirkumsised)

Lee_Fuller79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am cut too, I got cut when i was a baby. Never known any different so dont know if I prefer it or not. I think uncut cocks look better though

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 30 and have never regretted it, although I don't approve of the circumcision of minors unless there is dire medical need.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Most of the lads I know who are cut were not die at birth but at a later age like teen years or older because of medical issues like foreskin too tight. There was only about three or four guys who were circumcised in my school year growing up. One if them was my best mate so I saw it loads of times in the showers after pe and when ge crashed round my house. I was always really jealous coz I think they are loads more attractive I was done when I was 17 coz i couldnt retract it properly and i love it. Generally in England it's only done if there are any compilations. Most guys are intact.

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was circumcised 10 days ago! yes, i'm counting the days. obviously the swelling is a double-edged sword, but everything else seems okay and no regrets as yet.

But I am still slightly baffled by the strength of feeling in the US on the practice, which you will pick up very clearly if you look at any of the 'independent' (ha ha) advice sites that come up on google....

Mark72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep I'm in the UK and cut too. Done when I was a baby and know no different. Previous Girlfriends reckon it's cleaner and told me it felt different inside them to uncut. Note I didn't say better.

themanwhocanxox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cut and love it as its easy to wash. I was 5 at the time - too tight, but I do notice uncut blokes seem to have a greater feeling and that kinda makes me a tad sad.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cut and love it as its easy to wash. I was 5 at the time - too tight, but I do notice uncut blokes seem to have a greater feeling and that kinda makes me a tad sad.

It's easy to fixate on the foreskin you lost, but you really must try not to be sad about being circumcised. I was circumcised at age 30 and I've had plenty of sex with different partners before and since. I am happy to report that I experienced no loss of sexual sensation through circumcision.

Before the anti-circ lobby jump on my head, I'm not advocating circ for all, I'm just trying to give the poster above some positive ways to look at it. One major advantage that you probably take for granted is that spontaneous sex is easier without foreskin. You don't have the foreskin under which to grow bacteria. Before my circumcision, if I hadn't washed my cock within the last hour I wouldn't have wanted to present it for sex unless there was somewhere I could wash first. Because yours was done when you were a small boy your scar is probably a lot neater than mine. If I could live my life over again, I'm pretty sure I'd still opt to have it done, and having it done in adulthood has the advantage that you can be sure you want it done first.

UKCutGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another circumcised UK guy here. My parents got me done when I was a baby so I've never known any different. I'm glad they did though, much prefer being this way. It has never bothered me, being 'different' to the majority of others in this country. I've also never tried to hide my status, why should I? I remember at school some lads would try to stop others seeing they were circumcised, but being circumcised is nothing to be ashamed of. These days I don't care if anyone catches a glimpse when I am changing!

P.S. Sorry for dragging up an old thread!