Circumcised in UK

Jory

Experimental Member
Media
Circumcision has been a major interest of mine since school days culminating in my getting cut out of choice 6 years ago in one of the clinics that offer the procedure in-expensively in the London area. I would be interested to swap experiences with other UK cut guys about what it is like being a roundhead. Have they ever regretted being cut? Would they want to carry on the tradition if they had a son? Why were they cut and at what age, etc? I have a whole website group devoted to the subject of adult circ in UK if anyone is considering the issue.

Yahoo! Groups

Less is more as far as I'm concered!

Reactions: Gman86au

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im British but was born in New York where I was circumcised. Ive lived in London most of my life. I've never had a problem being in a minority, and Im totally cool with my cock and im proud to be a circumcised lad. You gotta be comfortable about who you are and what you got.

I've never regretted being circumcised and if I have a son or sons I would defo get them circumcised at birth. My dad was uncut but chose to have my cock circumcised as he felt it looked better, was cleaner and provided better sex.

Damian