Circumcised Is Cool

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes circumsied is cool my hubby had that god awfull usless flap of skin when we met, since he got it off sex is better, cleaner, blow jobs are taster, so to all you uncuts on here and in all the other threads that are just here to stir up trouble and argue, to you i say yes your foreskin nothing but a USELESS FLAP OF SKIN. and also hubby has never needed any lube like most of you claim the cut guys do, i know what im talking about i had him both ways before and after, i am a women and i much prefer my penises cut, i have had the benifit to try a few out in my years and i much like a cut penis best. so yes seeing a circumsed penis is and looks COOL. BUT I AM SURE I WILL SEE WHERE YOU FEW WILL REPLY TO MY POST THE SAME OLE CRAP YOU ALWAYS DO SO HERES MY OPINON TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT YOU WONT CHANGE MY MIND AND IM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE YOURS BUT CUT COCKS ARE THE COOLEST COCKS TO ME .

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
And scene! Honestly guys, you cannot and shouldn't try to change everybody else's opinion on the matter. The guys who are uncircumcised like it because thats what they have, thats what they are used to seeing, and so naturally thats what they prefer. With guys who are circumcised, its the same deal. Those who regret being circumcised, many times because what they read when the anti-circ brigade brings out the guns, seem to few. They are more largely represented on a site like this because when people are insecure about their penises, they tend to look on the internet for answers. I personally cannot say what its like to be uncircumcised but I like being cut and I have no complaints. I don't really care if you say my cock is ugly, mutiliated, de-sensitized, or whatever. Its easy for me to bush off those insults because anybody who feels the need to say things like that about me clearly has insecurities of their own to worry about. On the other hand, I would never tell an uncircumcised man that his dick was ugly, smegma infested, HIV prone, or whatever else people are throwing around for the same reason. Everyone claims to secure about their penis but when you make such horrible comments about people you don't know all for the sake of trying to make them feel bad about themselves so you can feel better about your own, your insecurity is written on your forehead in bold letters.

Somebody brought this up to me and it may or may not have any real signifigance here but in the U.S., a lot of children who weren't circumcised got teased. Its possible that the staunchly anti-circ (not just R.I.C.) are firing back. Nobody deserves to be teased, especially children. Until we teach our children that its REALLY okay to be different, there will be teasing. The U.S. unfortunately, as with MANY other countries mind you, has had trouble dealing with minorities, people who are different from the masses. The word "minority" itself is a testament to that because when you refer to a person as a minority, it holds a negative conotation that implies that the person is on a lower level than the "majority". All we can do is accept and embrace differences. Afterall, variety is the spice of life. How boring would the penis be if everybody was circumcised or uncircumcised.

Somehow, its okay to say you dont like circumcised or uncircumcised penises but its not okay to say you don't like Persian people. Both are highly insulting whether they are intended to be or not and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can truly come together and enjoy what we have between our legs.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes circumsied is cool my hubby had that god awfull usless flap of skin when we met, since he got it off sex is better, cleaner, blow jobs are taster, so to all you uncuts on here and in all the other threads that are just here to stir up trouble and argue, to you i say yes your foreskin nothing but a USELESS FLAP OF SKIN. and also hubby has never needed any lube like most of you claim the cut guys do, i know what im talking about i had him both ways before and after, i am a women and i much prefer my penises cut, i have had the benifit to try a few out in my years and i much like a cut penis best. so yes seeing a circumsed penis is and looks COOL. BUT I AM SURE I WILL SEE WHERE YOU FEW WILL REPLY TO MY POST THE SAME OLE CRAP YOU ALWAYS DO SO HERES MY OPINON TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT YOU WONT CHANGE MY MIND AND IM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE YOURS BUT CUT COCKS ARE THE COOLEST COCKS TO ME .

i think you have made it pretty clear you are a man.. not a female, like you keep having to reassure yourself...and learn how to speak

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you have made it pretty clear you are a man.. not a female, like you keep having to reassure yourself...and learn how to speak

ok dumb sh-- you ask for it i guess you have a smegma brain since you keep bashing everything i post it is my choice to like what i like, and a step further the reason you are so rude here is i would guess that the skin on your usless cock has clouded your thinking of how to write a post an you will also see where i have answered your other smart ass post you have about me, i may be banned from this site but you are the biggest stupid person that has ever posted here about this subject and since you cant tell the difference from a male and a female a female has a pussy and a male has a cock of which by your post you do not have

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok dumb sh-- you ask for it i guess you have a smegma brain since you keep bashing everything i post it is my choice to like what i like, and a step further the reason you are so rude here is i would guess that the skin on your usless cock has clouded your thinking of how to write a post an you will also see where i have answered your other smart ass post you have about me, i may be banned from this site but you are the biggest stupid person that has ever posted here about this subject and since you cant tell the difference from a male and a female a female has a pussy and a male has a cock of which by your post you do not have

i can tell the difference between the way a man , and woman post.. its very clear to see you are the male posting... either way, you have no right to insult people like you do.. just because your little dick is cut... doesnt mean we all need to be cut.. or just because your obese wife likes it cut, doesnt mean every girl out there wants a cut cock... get real, seriously.. no one bashed cut dicks... you are going around bashing eveyrone who is uncut... look at your posts you fool.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Here are a few ideas:

- We have a separate part of the forum dedicated to foreskin discussion

- We have a single thread in "The Healthy Penis" dedicated to circumcision

- All threads discussing circumcision are removed; discussion of this will only be allowed in blogs.

- An affiliate forum is started, entitled "CSG: The Circumcision Support Group."

Do any of these sound good to you?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of the circ frenzy has to do with the parents wanting junior to have a weiner that looks like dad. Ever hear of anything so silly?
Circing a baby from my perspective, is a form of child abuse.
Did the posters husband get circed for cosmetic reasons only?

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not sure why this topic arouses such passions.

Personally I have a slight preference for uncut in terms of appearance and for bjs (can get my tongue underneath) but I think it is quite a small issue. I've been with cut and uncut guys and it's pretty low down on my list of features I think.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's only one kind of dick - the one you were born with.

No two ways about it. A cut dick is less dick.

sorry for you dude but you are dead WRONG, guess you will have to learn how to use yours better then huh, looking forwards to a nasty reply as well lol, good day

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
And scene! Honestly guys, you cannot and shouldn't try to change everybody else's opinion on the matter. The guys who are uncircumcised like it because thats what they have, thats what they are used to seeing, and so naturally thats what they prefer. With guys who are circumcised, its the same deal. Those who regret being circumcised, many times because what they read when the anti-circ brigade brings out the guns, seem to few. They are more largely represented on a site like this because when people are insecure about their penises, they tend to look on the internet for answers. I personally cannot say what its like to be uncircumcised but I like being cut and I have no complaints. I don't really care if you say my cock is ugly, mutiliated, de-sensitized, or whatever. Its easy for me to bush off those insults because anybody who feels the need to say things like that about me clearly has insecurities of their own to worry about. On the other hand, I would never tell an uncircumcised man that his dick was ugly, smegma infested, HIV prone, or whatever else people are throwing around for the same reason. Everyone claims to secure about their penis but when you make such horrible comments about people you don't know all for the sake of trying to make them feel bad about themselves so you can feel better about your own, your insecurity is written on your forehead in bold letters.

Somebody brought this up to me and it may or may not have any real signifigance here but in the U.S., a lot of children who weren't circumcised got teased. Its possible that the staunchly anti-circ (not just R.I.C.) are firing back. Nobody deserves to be teased, especially children. Until we teach our children that its REALLY okay to be different, there will be teasing. The U.S. unfortunately, as with MANY other countries mind you, has had trouble dealing with minorities, people who are different from the masses. The word "minority" itself is a testament to that because when you refer to a person as a minority, it holds a negative conotation that implies that the person is on a lower level than the "majority". All we can do is accept and embrace differences. Afterall, variety is the spice of life. How boring would the penis be if everybody was circumcised or uncircumcised.

Somehow, its okay to say you dont like circumcised or uncircumcised penises but its not okay to say you don't like Persian people. Both are highly insulting whether they are intended to be or not and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can truly come together and enjoy what we have between our legs.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

There is indeed intelligent life in the universe.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that some circumcisms may cut away too much, causing needless pain or tightness with erections, giving circumcisms an undeserved bad name.

But of course it's cool. Generally, I would think more natural (uncut?) would be cooler, but the Bible says otherwise, at least for "God's people." But then being circumcised, is also an "American" thing, at least used to be. If you are American, you would usually be circumcised.

Of course I am only speaking of male circumcism, as it makes no sense for females.

Besides, it looks better, like an impregnation "tool," and not just some wild unkempt "growth."