Circumcised or uncut, long o short foreskin: what is better, aesthetically speaking, for a penis ?

Your flaccid penis is more similar to the photo (I refer only to the "coverage" of the glans)...

• 1) Penis circumcised

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • 2) Glans completely exposed, with foreskin that remains retracted behind the "corona"

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • 3) Glans almost entirely uncovered, except for the "corona"

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 4) (Approximately) almost half of the glans remains uncovered

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 5) Foreskin covers almost the entire glans, leaving exposed only the tip

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 6) Glans covered, but with urinary meatus visible

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 7) Glans completely covered, without "overhang"

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • 8) Glans entirely covered with "overhang"

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Given that there are various discussions on this subject, reply to the poll using the image on this website: rere

Clarification: my question refers only to the degree of coverage of the glans when the penis is flaccid. The length or thickness of the penis is not taken into consideration at all. Moreover, it would be interesting, after answering the poll, to leave a comment, maybe describing (always using the same image) also what would be, according to each of you, the best aesthetic aspect for a penis...

Reactions: krumpi

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Given that there are various discussions on this subject, reply to the poll using the image on this website: rere

Clarification: my question refers only to the degree of coverage of the glans when the penis is flaccid. The length or thickness of the penis is not taken into consideration at all. Moreover, it would be interesting, after answering the poll, to leave a comment, maybe describing (always using the same image) also what would be, according to each of you, the best aesthetic aspect for a penis...

the best aesthetic aspect for a penis... IMO is :
At a nudist retreat I would like to gaze upon # 5.
At the unveiling of a new buddy - #8 would be the most pleasing aesthetic to cast my gaze upon.

S

SirConcis

To me, my original preference was the then "textbook" definition of adult forreskin I had seen in books from France: covers from half to 3/4 when flaccid.

Overangs are for boys. An male shoudl grow out of it during puberty to become a man.
Similarly, as adult, the foreskin shoud automatically retract fully during erection.

My original foreskin did not fit that ideal definition, hence I got partial circ to make it fit.

I realise that today, the average foreskin has overhang, and stay over part of glans during erection. But that is not something I find cosmetically pleasing.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whether you have a "long foreskin" or not, its not something you get to choose anyway. Like your size in general, or whether or not your balls are big or small. I don't see why its worth fussing over.

S

SirConcis

My theory is that foreskin length ends up being dictated in boyhood. If foreskin becomes retractable early, especially diring erections, the penis can grow out of foreskin instead of caiusing it to stretch diring erec erection where foreksin can't retract.

During puberty, some shortening happens to most males, but not as much I had hoped for myself.

Remember that some end up with permanently retracted foreskin as they exit puberty. And some keep their long foreisins (as I did unil I became semi cut).

When you look at the current crop of new uncut generation, they almost all sport long foreskins, and the big difference between prevoius generations and current one is parents told to not retract foreskin and leave phimosis alone during childhood.

I wish people would stop falling into this stupid idea that boys have long foreskins and need to grow up and out of them, producing the idea that a long foreskin is boyish and not the way it should be. That’s a social construct. Long and loose are two different things.

Reactions: 420Canadian

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My theory is that foreskin length ends up being dictated in boyhood. If foreskin becomes retractable early, especially diring erections, the penis can grow out of foreskin instead of caiusing it to stretch diring erec erection where foreksin can't retract.

During puberty, some shortening happens to most males, but not as much I had hoped for myself.

Remember that some end up with permanently retracted foreskin as they exit puberty. And some keep their long foreisins (as I did unil I became semi cut).

When you look at the current crop of new uncut generation, they almost all sport long foreskins, and the big difference between prevoius generations and current one is parents told to not retract foreskin and leave phimosis alone during childhood.

No, it is genetics. I have always retracted as long as I can remember. I have a very long foreskin. My dad said that he was about 12 when his turned loose and he has a shorter foreskin than I. His just barely covers and the tip sticks out. My youngest brother's is about as long as mine and he retracted as a teenager. My cousin has a very short foreskin that only covers half-way and he had to have the foreskin split behind when he was about 15. Another cousin has a foreskin and dick just like mine. He says that he does not remember not retracting. Both of my granddads had a long foreskin like mine. I don't know when their's turned loose though. It is just a crap shoot really.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
No, it is genetics. I have always retracted as long as I can remember. I have a very long foreskin. My dad said that he was about 12 when his turned loose and he has a shorter foreskin than I. His just barely covers and the tip sticks out. My youngest brother's is about as long as mine and he retracted as a teenager. My cousin has a very short foreskin that only covers half-way and he had to have the foreskin split behind when he was about 15. Another cousin has a foreskin and dick just like mine. He says that he does not remember not retracting. Both of my granddads had a long foreskin like mine. I don't know when their's turned loose though. It is just a crap shoot really.

I do not know anyone who has such a short foreskin that they look cut. I think that is very rare. I don't know anyone who tries to permanently keep theirs retracted either.

Reactions: art

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(trimmed) I don't know anyone who tries to permanently keep theirs retracted either.
I have read enough posts on here by intact men who say they keep their foreskin retracted that I think that is 'normal' practice. I came to LPSG assuming 'normal' was to leave the foreskin 'in-play' always but when rinsing beneath, so I've read a lot of guys saying they keep it back if my impression of normal has completely flipped. But before you ask - I "know" only 2 guys who are intact that I can speak penis with & they both think their penis is too small to count & they keep it covered & try not to think of it. So there is some body image issues tied to keeping their foreskin extended. So I admit my actual IRL sampling is small.

Your poll is misleading - do you want to know what is more aesthetically pleasing OR what people have?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your poll is misleading - do you want to know what is more aesthetically pleasing OR what people have?

My poll, at least for me, is quite clear. I asked what is the degree of penis coverage of every person (who wants to answer). Then, I also added that it would be interesting to leave comments to broaden the discussion. Obviously, these comments can relate to results from the survey or a personal opinion on how it would be better to have the foreskin (short, long, cut...)

My poll, at least for me, is quite clear. I asked what is the degree of penis coverage of every person (who wants to answer). Then, I also added that it would be interesting to leave comments to broaden the discussion. Obviously, these comments can relate to results from the survey or a personal opinion on how it would be better to have the foreskin (short, long, cut...)
Got it!

And of course it would be clear to you. You wrote it. ;)

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do not know anyone who has such a short foreskin that they look cut. I think that is very rare. I don't know anyone who tries to permanently keep theirs retracted either.

Various boys decide to leave voluntarily their foreskin always retracted to have the glans completely uncovered. It is a practice not as rare as it may seem. On LPSG you can read various discussions and opinions about it...

Reactions: easytwist

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I am partially agree with your theory. It is indeed true that an early (as long as it is not harmful) and habitual (for example every day) retraction of the foreskin, both with the flaccid and erect penis, helps to elasticise the skin. Often this leads to having a foreskin without "overhang" and that, with flaccid penis, allows a glimpse of the urinary meatus. In addition, these guys will probably have a glans that becomes largely uncovered by itself during erection. However, if a boy genetically has a very long (and tight) foreskin, he will hardly succeed in obtaining such results. In any case, a daily retraction of the foreskin is very useful especially during adolescence and puberty to limit the risk of developing phimosis...

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have read enough posts on here by intact men who say they keep their foreskin retracted that I think that is 'normal' practice...

I don't think this is usual practice... not among my friends and the uncut guys I see at the gym and other places. I've never seen an uncut guy, of any age, who keeps his foreskin retracted as a daily routine.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Various boys decide to leave voluntarily their foreskin always retracted to have the glans completely uncovered. It is a practice not as rare as it may seem. On LPSG you can read various discussions and opinions about it...

I wouldn't say I consciously leave mine retracted, but a lot of times after I shower, when I wash, I'll leave it back and let it go forward again on its own. Sometimes that can take awhile, other times it happens very fast. One of the side-benefits I've read about leaving it retracted on here though is that it can help desensitize the glans which is a real positive if your sensitive.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wouldn't say I consciously leave mine retracted, but a lot of times after I shower, when I wash, I'll leave it back and let it go forward again on its own. Sometimes that can take awhile, other times it happens very fast. One of the side-benefits I've read about leaving it retracted on here though is that it can help desensitize the glans which is a real positive if your sensitive.

It is true that, despite there are various boys doing it, this practice is not widespread. Usually, in fact, who has a foreskin that covers the entire glans, does not keep it retracted. However, there are some people who out of habit, to make the glans less sensitive, for reasons of hygiene or aesthetics decide to leave the foreskin retracted. Someone does it because he has read that others try. In any case, not everyone likes it and above all not all of them succeed (both for the initial discomfort, both for the length or elasticity of the skin). As for me, sometimes I like to leave the glans uncovered in the underwear and, in my case, the foreskin remains without problems retracted.
[photo=small]1373342[/photo][photo=small]1373343[/photo]
[photo=small]1395512[/photo]
[photo=small]1397306[/photo]

Reactions: easytwist

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the look of circumcised cock. Especially ones with dark, prominent circumcision scars. Also, a proportionally large glans is also hot. If it's uncircumcised, I like it when the glans peeks out slightly from inside the foreskin.

Before puberty, my foreskin was very tight and ended in the usual "spout". After puberty (and a lot of masturbation and sex) my foreskin is a lot looser and has 'shortened'. It now covers 4/5 of my glans. The meatus of my glans peeks out of my foreskin when my penis is flaccid. When erect, the foreskin barely covers my glans.

Reactions: orangeC

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I love a short foreskin. The more of the head that's visible the better.

I find the hottest thing is when a guy's really hung when soft, and has no coverage at all, so the skin just bunches behind the head slightly. it makes it look like the dick grew so much that the skin couldn't contain it, and everything just burst out to be permanently on display. There's something really erotic about that visual, and it's also fascinating to think about how it got to that point.