Circumcised Preferred

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to hear from Circumised guys in Britain, and from girls anywhere who prefer circumcised penises. Sadly I wasn't circumcised until soon after I was married. It is much better with no loose foreskin - for me and my lovers. :cool: :yumyum:

Holdit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
about being healthy, yours doesn't look so judging by your pics! Pumping is not healthy and can later cause hardening of the arteries.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, let's not have a new debate on the relative cleanliness of the cut and the uncut cock.

I'm happy that so many of you glory in your cut cocks. It is hard to restore that which has been lost!

But, show a little respect too for those of us who think our cocks are better off because none of the original equipment is missing.

Hats off to those hardy men who are in the midst of attempting to restore some of the feeling and looks of an uncut cock.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd love to hear from Circumised guys in Britain, and from girls anywhere who prefer circumcised penises

Hi, im from Scotland and circumcised :)

I prefer circumcised dick. very clean

So, let's not have a new debate on the relative cleanliness of the cut and the uncut cock.

I'm happy that so many of you glory in your cut cocks. It is hard to restore that which has been lost!

But, show a little respect too for those of us who think our cocks are better off because none of the original equipment is missing.

Hats off to those hardy men who are in the midst of attempting to restore some of the feeling and looks of an uncut cock.
Then why are you making it a debate? The o.p. asks to hear from those that like a crcumcised penis, your then asking "show a liittle respect" is more than pathetic. The o.p. expressed his choice, try respecting that.

SirDickwin

Just Browsing
Media
I'm Canadian and cut (but Jewish) so I had no real say in the matter.

Still prefer it to the alternative though, and so do the girls.

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I chose to get cut, but that's because I wanted that look for myself. I'm all for personal choice on this matter. Also think it looks great both ways. I also like that i got to chose my own style