Circumcised=turn-off?

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
There is so much fun to be had with a foreskin. Seeing a cock where the foreskin has been removed is kind of sad. Not so much of a 'deal breaker' but you just think '...oh well...'

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is a circumcised dick a turn-off for anyone else?

It just looks very unnatural to me

Is "natural" somehow an ideal condition? Long hair is natural, but we cut it. A hare-lip is natural, yet we correct it. Beards are natural, but we shave. Small breasts are natural, nevertheless we implant them. Over the millennia humans have taken different approaches to how they manage their bodies. They do it for health, hygiene or esthetic reasons, and don't need other people's biases to pass judgment about it.

I'm happy that you are so pleased with your intact penis.

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never liked uncut until my girlfriend fucked a guy with one and from there I have had a silly kind of fascination with them.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's totally not a turn-off for me. People who discriminate according to the presence or absence of foreskin, however, are boner-repellent par excellence.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Is "natural" somehow an ideal condition? Long hair is natural, but we cut it. A hare-lip is natural, yet we correct it. Beards are natural, but we shave. Small breasts are natural, nevertheless we implant them. Over the millennia humans have taken different approaches to how they manage their bodies. They do it for health, hygiene or esthetic reasons, and don't need other people's biases to pass judgment about it.

I'm happy that you are so pleased with your intact penis.
FWIW, hair and beards grow back, breast implants are a decision made by adults, and harelips, unlike foreskin, are birth defects. You fail on all your irrelevant analogies. Furthermore, the vast majority of circumcisions are performed on infants without their consent, they are not merely aesthetic but affect sexual pleasure, function and body image, and unlike all the foregoing, are permanent and not reversible. You fail again and again.

p.s. He wasn't passing judgement on your penis, he was stating a personal preference. We all have preferences. Get over it.

neva met a girl that prefferred uncut ova cut
Seeing's how you're circumcized, what motivation would they have to tell you otherwise? And how much experience had they had with uncut penises? The fact is, in surveys done with women who have a fair amount of experience with both, all things being equal, they prefer intact by a wide margin.

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it is generally a turn off. I like uncut dicks.
But if a guy has a nice cut dick and he isn`t a dick, who am I to say No;):):)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the idea of an uncut penis but living in the US I've never encountered one. I don't like it when a penis is chopped up and has a lot of scars, or when it's too tight. I think the whole idea of circumcision is absurd anyway. I think they should all be natural.

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
Neither is a turn-off, and it's wrong, and extremely shallow and absurd, to suggest not only that either is undesirable, but furthermore that a man should be judged by whether or not he has a foreskin. This whole thread is insulting.

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The practice is barbaric and I'm actually against it, but truthfully I think both are attractive. I should have one but I don't, and I'm curious about having one sometimes but I'm kinda happy I have a circumcised penis because, my exes have actually told me they don't like uncircumcised penises which I thought was really shallow.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with both and frankly prefer a cut cock. It won't be a deal killer but if I dated two guys and both were equally interesting, except for that, I'd probably go for the cut guy. Of course, there might be something about foreskin. Meaning, short foreskins win over long foreskins for me. I like seeing the head of the dick. A short foreskin usually leaves some part of the glans showing which, I have to admit, can be very sexy. A long foreskin however just looks like a sausage hanging there with no lines showing making it uninteresting to look at.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FWIW, hair and beards grow back, breast implants are a decision made by adults, and harelips, unlike foreskin, are birth defects. You fail on all your irrelevant analogies. Furthermore, the vast majority of circumcisions are performed on infants without their consent, they are not merely aesthetic but affect sexual pleasure, function and body image, and unlike all the foregoing, are permanent and not reversible. You fail again and again.

p.s. He wasn't passing judgement on your penis, he was stating a personal preference. We all have preferences. Get over it.
FWIW? I'll tell you what I think your comments are worth: nothing.

The thread was about "natural looking good", to which I provided instances where "natural" sometimes does not look good and is often changed due to preference. That's all I was talking about, no other reasoning about why or how one expresses their preference.

And it's your p.s. that is irrelevant. I don't need you to coach me on what he said. Now, excussssssssssssssse me.