Circumcised=turn-off?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've spent some time on both the east and west coast of the States (mainly on business) and found it the easiest country to meet and pick women up in. I had thought this was due mainly to a British accent, which I pour on thick on purpose:smile:, but I have since been told that un-cut penises are a novelty and sourse of facination. I love the friendly, easy going attitudes over there.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've spent some time on both the east and west coast of the States (mainly on business) and found it the easiest country to meet and pick women up in. I had thought this was due mainly to a British accent, which I pour on thick on purpose:smile:, but I have since been told that un-cut penises are a novelty and sourse of facination. I love the friendly, easy going attitudes over there.
but haven't you already picked them up by the time they find out?? never heard this angle before, fascinating! i do know that in some parts of the country that uncut is associated with certain ethnicity and then that leads to outside social norms and being with a "bad boy". i would think the curiosity with the accent is the much bigger draw. lots of ladies that i know are turned off by an uncut cock.

S

SirConcis

When you hear a british accent, you immediatly know the guy is uncut. No need to wait for his underwear to drop to know. Something about genetics. The genes that are responsible for giving a guy a british accent are also respondible for giving him a foreskin :)

I know thre are exceptions and some brits are circumcised, but they are the exception, not the norm.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am glad that the thread seems to be more back on track. I am tired (nit as much as the past few days, I took your advice Max, and went to sleep. Actually I went to sleep before I read your post advising me to sleep this morn, but I took it nonetheless:tongue:)

Only a few things, then I plan on geting (hopefully) a solid seven hours of sleep (no work at job 3 tomorrow! yay!) These first I had planned on posting before things got off track:

Thanks for the props Nico, you acquitted yourself well. You can get up off your knees now.

Nah, I'm good...brought my knee pads...

Or not. :wink:

:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have no interest in dueling with a gnat.

I couldn't find an animatic of a smiley being swatted with a flyswatter.:frown1: or being sprayed with a can of raid...*sigh*:tongue: Anyways, the thought of you in a dueling outfit was more sexy to imagine:wink:

However, since you opened up the exchange, I guess I'm obliged to at least respond to his last little buzz.

yeah, cuz we all know you were waiting for me to reopen the exchange, else you never would have went on to point out the gross errors hornaplentyo'faultyreasoning had posted:rolleyes: that would be so unlike you:wink::biggrin1:

Now as for my rambling post of rambliness: I was dead tired. It's my only excuse. I did want to show (more for horna-hey-he-dissapeared-form-the-thread's benefit than anyone elses) how he fucked up. Oh and also to let Hairy know that the thread tittle could be misinterprested as hostile. Why couldn't I have just said that? I was tired and kinda bitchy, and can be a tad OCD like when it comes to getting my thoughts out. Sorry for the long read. If it was excruciating for anyone to read, take solace in the fact thatit was even more so for me to write. Not my style to write anything that devoid of emotion. Or linear.:wink::tongue:

And Nico, I appreciate your defense, but I wasn't coming anywhere close to 'apologizing' or being conciliatory in any way. My intention all along has been to keep this thread on track and prevent if from becoming just another circumcision shitfest.
I make no apologies for that.

I knew you were not appologizing Max. I think i should have said thats as close to an apology as he (horna-oh-who-cares) was likely to get from you. Especially considering that you (imho) had nothing to appologize for. I'm not the wordsmith you are.:redface: So I will change it to that, with the next part of the sentence about how you were trying to get the thread back on track left as is.

I think this thread has the potential to turn into an interesting discussion about why people have certain preferences (turn-ons, turn-offs) or no preference, and how and why they sometimes change over time. That seems like a much more interesting and enlightening discussion than the usual cut vs. uncut arguments that usually take place here, where most people have their heels stubbornly dug in anyway.

I hope you will respond to the question I put to you in my prior post and maybe elaborate on your own personal experience. Perhaps that might encourage others to do the same. I think the discussion of why we like what we like is infinitely more interesting than a simple check off of who likes cut, who likes uncut, who doesn't care.

Now that's something I would also like to see! The why is, for me, the most interesting part. I will post my "why I like both" later. It's rather dull, no where near as interesting as Hairy's was, but then again, maybe it's not interesting to me, cuz it's mine and so, not being new info, doesn't pique my interest?

Nico, get some sleep, baby. Now. I've found that sleep deprivation tends to make things generally worse, and speaking personally, makes me a little too verbose. :wink:

I am taking your advice once again, which is why I am wrapping this up and am holding off my "why do I like..." story. As far as sleep deprivation making me a little too verbose? Sweetie, as much as I wish I could blame my verbosity on that, it is, unfortunatley, my natural state! Sleep deprivation simply turns my abillity to be too verbose into a sick torture method that is most likely banned by the Geneva Convention!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

I will post, if not tomorrow, then in the next few days.

Oh, and Hairy?

I haven't been active, because I am a full time college art student, working a full time job an Ive had the swine flu for the past 4 days

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick whilst beng a full time student with a full time job sucks. Take care of yourself. I am glad that you responded so quickly, all things considered, and look forward to the potential direction this thread will take:smile:

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am uncut in the USA and it is rare. I find men like it but women generally are under the misconception that it's gross or dirty. Mine is short so I always peek out and it retracts as I semi. Often they don't even realize I am uncut.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my fantasy world, all guys are uncut. In the real world, I really don't care. Yes, a foreskin is fun to play with but I can't imagine turning a guy down simply because he does or doesn't have one.