Circumcised yesterday

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]My circumcision was down to phimosis (admittedly one could argue I caused said phimosis by having a penis bend corrected) so sex would have been impossible either way.

What is it with the circ vs anti circ crowd going at each other? I'm personally leaning towards anti circumcision (and outright banning for new born circumcision) but the fact is I want to know from people what the differences are - from those who have either received a circ / uncirced penis or those who were uncut but went to cut.

IE: Not you; unless you have something sensible to add.

I thought you were in the UK, where as I understand it, infant circumcision is done upon request only (usually for religious reasons).

I think I understand why you are angry, upset, disappointed, etc. at being forced to have a circumcision as an adult. What I don't understand is why you would want an out right banning on infant circumcision. :confused:

As for why pro-circ and anti-circ groups go at each other, I guess thats what people who have opposing thoughts do. :dunno: I've read many of these threads and it always comes down to the anti-circ people saying it ruined their sex life and they are angry at their parents for mutilating them and ruining their life. :261: And the pro-circ people saying it's easier to clean and more hygienic. :confused:

I think it's more a cultural and religious matter. Maybe I live in a fantasy world; but I do not believe any parent would intentionally do anything to a newborn to ruin the boys self esteem, future sex life, etc.

What concerns me is the young and middle aged circumcised men who were fine with it until they came to this site and read the anti-circumcision propaganda. :mad: Now previously normal, happy men are made to feel inadequate.

I've never had the opportunity to be with an uncut man; but I don't believe men with foreskin are dirty or smelly. Okay, maybe there are one or two funky uncut guys out there, but guess what? Cut guys can be smelly too. :yup: I don't think it has anything to do with foreskin so much as some people are just lazy about personal hygeine.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry to hear of your loss MCMM. I suppose you could call it iatrogenic (medically caused). I only wish you'd asked earlier as a stretching regimen may have alleviated your difficulties without circumcision.

I thought you were in the UK, where as I understand it, infant circumcision is done upon request only (usually for religious reasons).

I think I understand why you are angry, upset, disappointed, etc. at being forced to have a circumcision as an adult. What I don't understand is why you would want an out right banning on infant circumcision. :confused:

As for why pro-circ and anti-circ groups go at each other, I guess thats what people who have opposing thoughts do. :dunno: I've read many of these threads and it always comes down to the anti-circ people saying it ruined their sex life and they are angry at their parents for mutilating them and ruining their life. :261: And the pro-circ people saying it's easier to clean and more hygienic. :confused:

I think it's more a cultural and religious matter. Maybe I live in a fantasy world; but I do not believe any parent would intentionally do anything to a newborn to ruin the boys self esteem, future sex life, etc.

What concerns me is the young and middle aged circumcised men who were fine with it until they came to this site and read the anti-circumcision propaganda. :mad: Now previously normal, happy men are made to feel inadequate.

I've never had the opportunity to be with an uncut man; but I don't believe men with foreskin are dirty or smelly. Okay, maybe there are one or two funky uncut guys out there, but guess what? Cut guys can be smelly too. :yup: I don't think it has anything to do with foreskin so much as some people are just lazy about personal hygeine.
#

I am against infant circumcision (specifically babies) due to the pain it causes them. While as a late teenager if you want to get rid of your foreskin that's your business up until it seperates from the glans naturally / until you have the ability to make a free choice - it's wrong for it to be taken away.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm sorry you had to lose something you wanted to keep.
but, as the pro-circ crowd so rabidly proclaim, it's not all bad.
hopefully you'll get just as much enjoyment from the remodeled.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While it is sad that the yeast infection, or whatever caused such severe scarring was not caught sooner, it is good that the phimotic ring is now gone. Your sex life will improve, and your worries will decline. You've suffered enough. Now, it's time for pleasure.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,

I can't speak for myself because I've been circumcised as a child, but a friend of me got cut a few years ago as an adult and he says that it makes not much of a difference between cut or uncut except for the fact that he got rid of the pain he was suffering from his tight foreskin. He also says that he doesn't notice desentization of the penis head.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a woman so don't have experience, but I do sympathize with your loss, and I hope, as others have stated before me, that you'll find, after healing, things may become even more enjoyable (seems only fair, doesn't it?)

Of my husbands, the first was circumcised at birth and was 9" by 7" with huge balls and was *gorgeous* - we had GREAT/STUPENDOUS/WORLD ROCKING sex.

The second was uncircumcised, but complained about trouble keeping the area underneath his foreskin clean and disease-free, which led to a mutual decision to have our boys circumcised - and they are happy with that decision as adults and say they are delighted with their (they say - I haven't seen since childhood) beautiful penises. To give credit where due, my obgyn had also been a war veteran and a battlefield surgeon and did a spectacular job for each one. Oh, the second husband also proved to be a lousy, selfish lover.

Anyway, the point I was making is that being circumcised or UNcircumcised really doesn't have to affect your sex life (except for being diseased/injured/in pain, but you're free of that now) as much as what's in your head and heart in the end.
:smile:
Let the past go - live well and enjoy what you now have.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your glans are still sensitive and not destroyed, get a senslip to cover them so it wont turn dry, other than that, not much you can do other than start buying lube for jerking off.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The second was uncircumcised, but complained about trouble keeping the area underneath his foreskin clean and disease-free, which led to a mutual decision to have our boys circumcised
So sad. Culture speaking or a misquote. I can't imagine a guy ever saying such a thing. I have trouble keeping myself clean and disease-free. Geez. Sounds like a commercial for a male hygiene product. :biglaugh:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sad. . I have trouble keeping myself clean and disease-free.

well DXJ. thats because your always on here trying to put down the CIRCUMCISED guys who are cleaner than you are. and also sticking your nose in to other parents business were it don't belong with them circumcising their kids, when you should be washing instead of bashing.:wink:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My circumcision was down to phimosis (admittedly one could argue I caused said phimosis by having a penis bend corrected) so sex would have been impossible either way.

Do you know what style you had done? Did your doctor discuss it with you beforehand? Did they keep your frenum? How you will like it will ultimately depend on these.

I would recommend to anyone who gets circumcised to keep as much foreskin as possible. Shaft skin almost has no nerves, and the frenum is the ejaculation receptor and the most pleasurable area on a mans penis. I would try to keep these at all costs. If you're going to be cut i just dont see the point in removing the most pleasurable skin in favour of shaft skin. I feel sorry for the guys who have the "English" cut where all of the foreskin except for a few cm is removed...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So sad. . I have trouble keeping myself clean and disease-free.

well DXJ. thats because your always on here trying to put down the CIRCUMCISED guys who are cleaner than you are. and also sticking your nose in to other parents business were it don't belong with them circumcising their kids, when you should be washing instead of bashing.:wink:

You are easily the most ignorant person on the planet, and among the most stubborn.
Women produce 10 times the smegma a man does. Are women unclean?
Why should a man with a foreskin be considered unclean? He is going to wash, if he wants to get laid. Circumcised men who don't wash, are less clean than a man with a foreskin who does.
You simply want to na-na people into submission. It isn't going to work.
3 1/2 billion men on this planet have foreskins. That is far, far more than the number of men who are circumcised. You criticize everybody else for bashing CIRCUMCISED men, as you so subtly put it, but you don't hesitate to call 3 1/2 billion men unclean, or stinky, or whatever.
Why don't you try to stop criticizing others for things you do yourself, all the time, without even thinking.
And go wash your stinking vag, while you are at it. I can smell it from the east coast.
Women. They should all be circumcised. It's cleaner.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well they do have a right to voice their prefrence as well you see ginger, same as you do yours.

i think somebody needs a hug. must of got turned down again maybe, sorry for you but don't worry I'm sure your have sex with a nice beautifully CLEAN CIRCUMCISED cock one day then you will remember all the things i have said here about them and say HEY i was wrong about that G32JS girl of lpsg, she really does know her stuff when it comes to circumcised cocks and sex with them. there GREEEEAT. naaa thats all right their ginger you don't need to thank me just glad i could help ya out.:wink:

You got that right. Nobody needs to thank you. You provide no service, offer nothing of value, endlessly insult other people while repeating yourself.
In short, a waste of a human being.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got that right.

well I'm sure DXJ. and the anti-circs. has a big hug for you they have been looking high and low for something he knows nothing about same as you are, so when if ever you two find it hug each other IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP in a celebration of stupidity. [ that is if you ever do find it LOL.]

You provide no service,

oh i think i do but i not one to brag you see.

offer nothing of value,

well you would have to ask the many guys about that who know me quite well I mite add. as I'm not one to brag like you are. whats up with that any ways ? you have the biggest ego it seems about something your ashamed of [ your little dick ]. it and others foreskin Ive ever heard or seen. could it be your insecure mandoman? as you show know pics, I THINK THATS IT :wink: if so you should not spout crap about others who are proud to show their cocks here be they big small cut or uncut at least they show a pic. and aren't bashing others as you do. even DXJ. show a pic. of his boy hood. watch your excuse?
YOU say you endlessly insult other people while repeating yourself.

yes you sure do I'm glad to see you finally seen your self for who you are. now that you know this maybe you can try to respect others since Ive shown you the arrow of your ways. and a cut cock does not smell as you say. see something else you need to learn as well. :wink:
In short, you say your a waste of a human being.

well no one is a wast not even you. let me know again when you need some more help. I'm glad to help you out here. no thanks needed be glad to you need it .:wink: it seems you finally seen the light after i called you out on it, you see respect isn't just for uncut guys it is for circumcised as well because its who they are. and what they want to be. and also its how a lot I'm talking lots of women prefer their guys cock as well. so glad you seen the arrow of your ways :wink: peace dude... . :cool: